"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

Have u seen the big sale going on ps store?

i downloaded nfs rivals, gta5,castlevania lord of shadow, god of wars ascension all were on sale ofc

Cant be bothered to download anything with my shitty 80 kt/s dl speed so i just go to store.

Well I just got Dishonored for old good (slow) xbox360, I recommended to test it atleast if you love assasin games. Also I bought lots and lots of card packs in Hearthstone, come challenge me if you dare ;)

So, this monday I tried once more to get into Dwarf Fortress. And I succeeded.

First I played some Fortress mode. I found a really good guide, set up the basic stuff, and my fortress was working great. It had farms to grow food, brewery to make booze, some hunters to hunt animals, it was self-sustaining. Then about an in-game year after I started, my Urist McLeatherworker started feeling down. I didn't pay much attention to it, I expected it to go away over time. It didn't. Instead, he went insane, entered battle trance, and started killing my dwarfs. After a while, all my dwarfs were dead, and he bled out.

Well, I started again, paying more attention to my dwarfs happiness. But then, a kobold army has attacked. I had no defenses, or army, and so this story ended quickly.

Then I decided to try adventure mode, where you control just one dwarf. I found another tutorial, rolled an axeman, and started. At first, things went smoothly, until guide recommended doing a quest to clear a bandit camp. On my way there, a pack of elves ambushed me and my three companions. The fight didn't start off well, before reaching an enemy, I've been already shot twice. Me and allied Whipper took on an Elven Swordsman first, hiding behind trees so Archers couldn't shoot us. After missing few times, enemy got a counterattack, which hurt me badly. But in the next attack I got lucky, charged into him, and while not dealing damage with my sword, I knocked him over. Then, Whipper managed to bind his right hand, and unable to dodge, I got in few strikes on opponent, knocking him unconcious. Then we attacked the archers. I managed to kill my opponent quick, but the whipper died to arrows. In revenge, I killed that elf (hell, I even cut his arm off!). When looting the corpses for some money, I got shot square in the eye, and my adventure ended.

And unbelieveable thing is that this gem is actually free!

Does anyone play dragon's dogma on ps3?  :snorlax:

Bought it 4 days ago.

Will start playing it as soon as i finish dragon age origins. ( Damn i'm pissed 9 hours of gameplay gone because the game is glitchy as duck, had to return to last save yesterday which was 9 hours from the point i was playing -.- )

Bought it 4 days ago.

Will start playing it as soon as i finish dragon age origins. ( Damn i'm pissed 9 hours of gameplay gone because the game is glitchy as ♥♥♥♥, had to return to last save yesterday which was 9 hours from the point i was playing -.- )

Cool, I have some "leftover equipment" for you :blush:

Well have finished both Darksiders 2 and Dragon Age Origins. Darksiders 2 excellent game have no complaints. Dragon Age on the other hand glitchy and the dialogue DAMN THE AMOUNT OF DIALOGUE IS CANCER i spent probably 5-8 hours with dialogue of the whole playing time -.-, other than that both are excellent games.

Losing is fun, huh? xd

Damn right it is.

Now I have spawned on an island full of lakes and I have no good place to settle down.

Here's my latest amusement, a short story RPG of video games evolution.

http://evoland.shirogames.com/

Screenshots:

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

So basically the graphics change as you progress through the game? Sounds cool, I like concept of the world and MC significatly changing as the story progresses.

So basically the graphics change as you progress through the game? Sounds cool, I like concept of the world and MC significantly changing as the story progresses.

Yes. It's a great concept and i love it.

I Have only just recently started playing it, but i thought to share it almost immediately.

Someone who likes Real-Time-Strategy games?

I found one that is pretty adictive and very well made for space battle fans xD

Sins of a Solar Empire

Does anyone play dragon's dogma on ps3?

great game i have it on xbox i had completed it like 6 times :P,the dlc Dark Arisen is really good n add more difficulty to the game, the end boss in DD is brutal the first time u fight him but is really good

League of Legends better  ;D

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Please don't start. Both games are equally horrible and nobody should play them.

Please don't start. Both games are equally horrible and nobody should play them.

^That

he's the one startin im just askin who play dota 2 and he compare it to lol, but lol realy sucks in clash you dont even know where is your champion is XD  and the graphics of lol  ?? =  :bad: :bad: :bad:

he's the one startin im just askin who play dota 2 and he compare it to lol, but lol realy sucks in clash you dont even know where is your champion is XD  and the graphics of lol  ?? =  :bad: :bad: :bad:

LoL hater detected

LoL hater detected

As if the graphics would matter :facepalm:

Stop. Go play videogames instead of arguing with strangers on the internet.

nylesiopao,

sorry if I bothered you  ;D  it's just my opinion that League of Legends is better

I played both Dota 2 and LoL and I've seen good things in both games  :good:

Other good moba games to try out is SMITE and Heroes of Newerth

nylesiopao,

sorry if I bothered you  ;D  it's just my opinion that League of Legends is better

I played both Dota 2 and LoL and I've seen good things in both games  :good:

Other good moba games to try out is SMITE and Heroes of Newerth

no problem sir  :friends:  its not a big deal hue hue hue  :blush:

Rubik's cube #1 "game" in history of mankind. No competition.

Hello Reaper-san from Runescape here.

Опубликованное фото

Hello Reaper-san from Runescape here.

Off topic but..

The last image on your sig, what is it from? Опубликованное фото

Now to quickly throw something in here that is on the topic.. erm..

Whats your favorite game of all time people?

Off topic but..

The last image on your sig, what is it from? Опубликованное фото

Now to quickly throw something in here that is on the topic.. erm..

Whats your favorite game of all time people?

No idea where it's from. Just random pic i found from the internet. Looks's cool though.

Also Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped is my favourite of all time.

Can't possibly name my all time favorite game but here are some:

Ape Escape, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Super Metroid...

There is a lot of brilliant games that I didn't list here.

Are you guys waiting for some games to be released? I'm eagerly waiting for Monolithsoft's X's release date to be announced.