[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

i only have 1x +10 blade and my armour is +6/7/8 ...

and yes,frost,that is what ppl call hard work,sell drops and so on. btw watch my amp video,i used 15 signs from +8 to +10,so lucky too. but i think i earned it,i dont think there are many ppl with 0 mcoins who can say that they have a +10 weapon... ;)  badly i am not epic rich as you are,but everybody is free to use his money for the things he want to,some for game,some for real life or anything. watch the screen.its 0 mcoins,you can ask me every day to send a screen.its always 0  ;)

now you even more sad tht you lost pvp hm  ;D  (no offense,but your facepalm shows tht you are kinda jealous,tht you have to use so many mcoins to be tht high amped and me not ;D )

have a nice day,and when you want to have help to be strong without mcoins,pm me  :drinks:

Uhm, That. 0 of urs doesnt proove u dont use mcoins, becuz u can Buy many mcoins and spent it for signs or something.

if its true ur no mcoins user then ur one hard worker and lucky :good:

New video, Pvprange in arena using old gear and weapon while using ice set ;).

Like and subscribe to my channel  ;)

:yahoo: Finally, a pvp cave gank video with Mrgreench! Eventually we do go back outside the cave.  Enjoy! Click the link in my signature and subscribe!

THE MERCS TEAMWORKED TO LVL 2 GUILD Опубликованное фото

ill give u 9 out of 10 if i would have been in it it would have been 10/10 :D where dafuq was i ;D

ok its the same  ;D  but how u went scorp  :shok:  only some pple can go there  8)

Sry x but doing "THE IMPOSSIBLE" is total overrated, everything whats the impossible 2 u is easy piece for me, idk why keep saying ur doingo the impossible :facepalm:

Sry x but doing "THE IMPOSSIBLE" is total overrated, everything whats the impossible 2 u is easy piece for me, idk why keep saying ur doingo the impossible :facepalm:

Cuz m gonna do the impossible  ;)

you talk like an idiot, but you farm like a decent individual

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: