Rude bullies

Darkzain

Ive seen many bullies around eu server im not a victim of it but for the past days ive been friends with Juniorcel and theres these group of indians which like if you say something rude or try defend yourself from a indian your gona get ganged on trade chat right now Juniorcel called me a scammer and as most elfs know me on eu server i go crazy if someone trys to insult me... I have witnesses of me being a non scammer

46469_.jpg

46471_.jpg

It's YOU who seems upset.

yup yup  ;D i remember yesterday on us sapphire i had my new lvl12 druid needed maraksha i went with the druid i saw 3high lvl elf newbies xD i ask them 3times for invt questor me but they dont xD and when i steal maraksha from them using my paladin 4times they started calling me scammer than gave up on the 5th steal  :crazy: they post on trade chat im scammer nobody cared about it even  :crazy: like i say if u didnt do the crime u dont have nothing to worry about  :give_rose:

No im not worried just upset because Juniorcel WAS my friend

If he was your friend so long, he wouldnt leave you behind so easy.

Ignore him.

A wise man once said...

Опубликованное фото

If he thinks you're a scammer just because other people say so then ignore the idiot,

One less retarded idiot in your life makes the world a better place.

If he was you're friend before this happened then screw him,

He's probably gonna backstab you in the end, who knows he might even scam you, obvious he's a fake friend.

I'd never believe anyone who calls someone, especially my friend, a scammer but it's always good to be careful.

zain,you are a good nice player,don't ever let anyone try to make you believe other then that,you might be a homo,but you are a good homo C8

http://forum.warspear-online.com/webkit-fake-url://E26FF605-8823-4CDF-8752-BE5A909BA3AA/imagegifThanx bro but im not homo so that failed

ah saw this post today only

he took those 2 ss wen he talked sweet ( probably to take ss nd post it here as innocent kid)

here is the rest of story

he continued to slang in my pm nd i avoided it in my own way hav a look

47564_.png

A wise man once said...

Опубликованное фото

If he thinks you're a scammer just because other people say so then ignore the idiot,

One less retarded idiot in your life makes the world a better place.

If he was you're friend before this happened then screw him,

He's probably gonna backstab you in the end, who knows he might even scam you, obvious he's a fake friend.

I'd never believe anyone who calls someone, especially my friend, a scammer but it's always good to be careful.

its not other ppl jamie its my best friend and she is very honest i know her that much . she wont lie never nd stop trying to be oversmart ( bcoz obviously u r not ). 

ah saw this post today only

he took those 2 ss wen he talked sweet ( probably to take ss nd post it here as innocent kid)

here is the rest of story

he continued to slang in my pm nd i avoided it in my own way hav a look

Learnt some words from other players and thats it were does the scammer bit come from

its not other ppl jamie its my best friend and she is very honest i know her that much . she wont lie never nd stop trying to be oversmart ( bcoz obviously u r not ).

Friend, Best friend, family member or stranger, it's just the same thing don't have to be so biased

What if Shy told me you're scammer, it would mean it was true considering she's one of my bestfriends? Didn't think so.

I've known Darkzain for a while he even helped me at elf side and tried to give me an item for free, I doubt he'd scam anyone and doubt he would even need to, even if he didn't wanted.

Anyways, before calling someone a scammer might wanna get the full story or atleast proof, and when I mean proof not some screenshot of their chat, You could easily destroy someones reputation by just calling them a scammer in public, unless their well known but you can never be so sure.

And I'm not being oversmart, even if there was such a thing, I'm just talking facts of what I see from everyday gullible retards.

Better do some research before calling someone smarter than you dumb.

Friend, Best friend, family member or stranger, it's just the same thing don't have to be so biased

What if Shy told me you're scammer, it would mean it was true considering she's one of my bestfriends? Didn't think so.

I've known Darkzain for a while he even helped me at elf side and tried to give me an item for free, I doubt he'd scam anyone and doubt he would even need to, even if he didn't wanted.

Anyways, before calling someone a scammer might wanna get the full story or atleast proof, and when I mean proof not some screenshot of their chat, You could easily destroy someones reputation by just calling them a scammer in public, unless their well known but you can never be so sure.

And I'm not being oversmart, even if there was such a thing, I'm just talking facts of what I see from everyday gullible retards.

Better do some research before calling someone smarter than you dumb.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/webkit-fake-url://70B23775-3DB9-4D25-9145-0811A5C8B669/imagegif Thanx merc

i know juniorcel very well and i trust him

but in this case the time will answer that

the ss darkz post is about dissapointment

juni is the best druid in emerald with so so gears and its fact, few rich ppl have difficulty to defeat him and get desperated

if this the cause of the drama then i could only lol  :facepalm:

note: friend is not someone who give you something but tag along with you for a long time

looks like many of ur '' best friends ''' betrayed u nd u r a lonely man , bt luckily I hav some friends that I trust blindly nd I know they wont betray me . if they say som1 scammed them I will belive, I m not a loner like u who got betrayed so many times that  he stopped trusting ppl . I hav  my group of friends nd I trust them .for ex if slay  says som1 scammed him I will trust him .

abt shy if he accuses som1 as a scammer nd u trust her u should be ok with it , bt if she is lying then mayb u picked up wrong friend as best friend. ( although I know shy would never do such a wrong thing ).

note - if u cant trust any1 then u cant be happy ( not talking abt game bt abt life )

And that gives you the right to call him a scammer? Nope.

Anyways, I'm out

This problem won't be solved by argument especially with biased opinions

if you spread the rumor of him being a scammer without proof then you're just as worse as a scammer.

Putting dirt on the name of a person without any proof, might aswell kill your own parents while your at it.

And that gives you the right to call him a scammer? Nope.

Anyways, I'm out

This problem won't be solved by argument especially with biased opinions

if you spread the rumor of him being a scammer without proof then you're just as worse as a scammer.

Putting dirt on the name of a person without any proof, might aswell kill your own parents while your at it.

get ur eyes chkd u need new specs . look at all the ss posted, all r from private chat , I m not a fool to cry scammer scammer in trade chat ( he wanted attention so he posted all here, now as u say u r ''smart '' so use ur brain nd understand that wat a moron he is , just a attention seeker)

get ur eyes chkd u need new specs . look at all the ss posted, all r from private chat , I m not a fool to cry scammer scammer in trade chat ( he wanted attention so he posted all here, now as u say u r ''smart '' so use ur brain nd understand that wat a moron he is , just a attention seeker)

Me and you had talked today and you said i trust havefun and its like saying i trust mercuriall u can call me a scammer but to shut your mouths up ask vanityx ;) that i dont scam

i know juniorcel very well and i trust him

but in this case the time will answer that

the ss darkz post is about dissapointment

juni is the best druid in emerald with so so gears and its fact, few rich ppl have difficulty to defeat him and get desperated

if this the cause of the drama then i could only lol  :facepalm:

note: friend is not someone who give you something but tag along with you for a long time

Hes not the best druid its knox a begger is not a pro words from juniourcel " o can you please buy me wedding suit" haters gona hate

Pff im a attension seeker says the person who begs and crys -.- you even said "im poor in real life " trying to make me feel sorry for a dog like you then you will ask for more things

looks like many of ur '' best friends ''' betrayed u nd u r a lonely man , bt luckily I hav some friends that I trust blindly nd I know they wont betray me . if they say som1 scammed them I will belive, I m not a loner like u who got betrayed so many times that  he stopped trusting ppl . I hav  my group of friends nd I trust them .for ex if slay  says som1 scammed him I will trust him .

abt shy if he accuses som1 as a scammer nd u trust her u should be ok with it , bt if she is lying then mayb u picked up wrong friend as best friend. ( although I know shy would never do such a wrong thing ).

note - if u cant trust any1 then u cant be happy ( not talking abt game bt abt life )

The only friends you got is that indian gang with myara your leader

lol junior how you can do that if is your friend , you´re evil and backstabber , only because  another " friend " told you , darkzain is a scamer you can spam on trade chat or in any place something  about darkzain you´re no one for talk about other people and less if is your friend , pathetic  . You lost a friend not only darkzain , also me .

lol junior how you can do that if is your friend , you´re evil and backstabber , only because  another " friend " told you , darkzain is a scamer you can spam on trade chat or in any place something  about darkzain you´re no one for talk about other people and less if is your friend , pathetic  . You lost a friend not only darkzain , also me .

Also me too. Even if i dont ducking know u. :bad:

if u dnt know the matter dnt  jump into it  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:  . nd darkzain was never my friend

Hes not the best druid its knox a begger is not a pro words from juniourcel " o can you please buy me wedding suit" haters gona hate

I never said I m best  nd I m not a begger prove it if u can . I know u cant bcoz i m not  :facepalm: :facepalm: . wat a moron  :facepalm:

if u dnt know the matter dnt  jump into it  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:  . nd darkzain was never my friend

*z* thats what she said

first try to read all facts with a good translator nd then post

1. i never posted anything on area chat trade chat or public chat claiming that he is scammer go see all ss posted

2. he was never my friend

oh sorry  sir junior  ::)  if he never was your friend is not a problem still the same ,you cant attack no one just for a words from others... you dont have any proof let me doubt :)  Hitting in the back to good people  :good:  great junior great .  :clapping:

first try to read all facts with a good translator nd then post

1. i never posted anything on area chat trade chat or public chat claiming that he is scammer go see all ss posted

2. he was never my friend

I dont need a translator dear junior I know the sufficient english for dont use traductor ,warspear teach me english a lot thanks to my friends :)  and I dont need to read everything because I trust more darkzain than a bullshit like you , sorry  :(

oh sorry  sir junior  ::)  if he never was your friend is not a problem still the same ,you cant attack no one just for a words from others... you dont have any proof let me doubt :)  Hitting in the back to good people  :good:  great junior great .  :clapping:

you fail with your every new posts...more and more...why don't you leave this topic which in fact not even come close to concern you?

you fail with your every new posts...more and more...why don't you leave this topic which in fact not even come close to concern you?

you´re wrong dear Mrmasonate this topic concern me ,  darkzain is my friend and I just defend to him and the truth

lol, what english has to do with anything :wacko

anyway,if he didn't attack him in TC means he just pmed him,which means zain went mad cuz he is his friend

but the point is,he was just acting friendly,he never was your friends zain

well,junior won't invistigate his friends to know how zain scammed them

cuz he don't care about zain and never been his friend

so all what we can say,zain won't talk to junior neither junior will

but to till junior bring a proove zain scammed,even thought i highly doupt he will

junior has no right to say any scammers shit about zain but in pms with zain

Shut the duck up you idiot no one knows you or likes you why dont you just leave the topic you whore

I was bullied once. Doing daily quest and some lvl 19 dude (a rogue doing the same quest with me) saying this "duck off noob, get out of here". He wants my spot which I got first. ._.