Cowards!

Legionn

Wtf ever. You elf people always gang up on me. Something like 3 lvl 18 elf vs 1 lvl 15 mc. Hey but im not complaining  :)

Wtf ever. You elf people always gang up on me. Something like 3 lvl 18 elf vs 1 lvl 15 mc. Hey but im not complaining  :)

Wanna fight 1 on1 ?

seriously why do people still complain about getting killed in pvp ? as far as i can tell everybody gets ganged up on at some stage, just get on with it and if any of you actually have any friends just party and go hunt whoever killed you instead of complaining about one of the games main features ! just my oppinion  ;D

LOL YOUE STILL ARROGANT THATS WHY I ALWAYS KILL YOU AND I CAN FIGHT YOU 1V1 LOL YOU KNOW THAT....:P

nuff said  :lol:

ok ill fight with u but n0 pots! Only use ur item! Deal!

You guys are funny you use pots or friends when i see you guys 1 on1 and attack you run when you are with your friend you allways attack. :facepalm:

tell me whose coward among of us. When i killed you. You came back with druid and heal you! That was so funny! Say it to your self im n0t coward but im a loser,n0obs,and weak,.

tell me whose coward among of us. When i killed you. You came back with druid and heal you! That was so funny! Say it to your self im n0t coward but im a loser,n0obs,and weak,.

Where are you? I didnt tell the healer to heal me! I never did! I usually tell them to not do anything im ready to fight you 1 on 1 where and when?

now your so pathetic. Wanna try agen!?

Hahahahah man your such  a noob you attacked me with your team and when  i attacked you 1  on1 you ran so funny lol. This is the guy that want s to fight me 1 on1

post-6176-14177018299701_thumb.png

ok ligion stop talking ill fight with you 1 on 1 n0 pots! Ill do to you what i did to philiplou.

Lets see :) See you today now I need to sleep

Hahahahah man your such  a noob you attacked me with your team and when  i attacked you 1  on1 you ran so funny lol. This is the guy that want s to fight me 1 on1

Legion I notice you're in that SS snapshot is helping.  :crazy: 

maybe try looking for 1v1 away from your realmmates.....just a thought.  :lol:

Legion I notice you're in that SS snapshot is helping.  :crazy: 

maybe try looking for 1v1 away from your realmmates.....just a thought.  :lol:

Hahaha he wasnt helping look carefully!  :rofl:

Hahaha he wasnt helping look carefully!  :rofl:

Lol so how are any of the MC supposed to know whether you're grouped or not when you're running next to realmmates.    :pardon:  they see multiple red names in one spot. It's very reasonable to assume they're grouped.

You need to be able to see things from both sides.  When multiple red names show up I'm guessing you think they're grouped.  Also if you really want 1v1s when you get one and an fb shows up stop fighting so the MC can kill the adder and then start the 1v1 again.  This requires  an mc  to know to jump to the add.  So you'll have to remember which mc follow this idea.

Lol so how are any of the MC supposed to know whether you're grouped or not when you're running next to realmmates.    :pardon:  they see multiple red names in one spot. It's very reasonable to assume they're grouped.

You need to be able to see things from both sides.  When multiple red names show up I'm guessing you think they're grouped.  Also if you really want 1v1s when you get one and an fb shows up stop fighting so the MC can kill the adder and then start the 1v1 again.  This requires  an mc  to know to jump to the add.  So you'll have to remember which mc follow this idea.

1st I never ever run from a fight.

Second I didnt attack first as you said but they didnt stop  ;) . Im not stupid to attack the 3 mc coming.

Lastly marsz never 1vs1 me he is scared cause i kill him.

1st I never ever run from a fight.

Second I didnt attack first as you said but they didnt stop  ;) . Im not stupid to attack the 3 mc coming.

Lastly marsz never 1vs1 me he is scared cause i kill him.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• 1 month later...

Aaaaahhh cmon elves r all poters they even pot when they r in big numbers the other day 4 elves hiding nd attaking me taking advantage of lag losers almost kiled them 4-5 tyms but they kept running with tail btwn thier legs noobs  :facepalm:

because elfs got easy life, comparing to mc, and they dont fear have to create another char... 1day and he is at 2nd island already but mc dont want fight much bcoz they had a hard life already :)

Most of the times it's Elves, who attack first and force Mcs to war

I would have to disagree. I've killed many MC this is true. But unless its a quest I try to avoid killing anyone. Most of the time I go on a killing spree is when MC attack me just because I walked by them. You attack me ill come for you. You leave me be and ill let you pass.

:wacko: Really Flamewolf? I didn't know that, cuz you are one of the people that camps Gwido and always shoots first then run map to map. You've even camped there for hours. You're basically a better geared Koreantop with lots of pots.

I often tried to fight with one on one with firstborn but i also often found them in group.. i dont want to fight with people who do quest... but when i found a loner, when he/she about to die he uses potion, and sometimes a runner..  :(

most coward on firstborn is "Koreantop" a runner ranger, attack then run.. always in crossing  :facepalm: