Cowards!

Legionn

I would have to disagree. I've killed many MC this is true. But unless its a quest I try to avoid killing anyone. Most of the time I go on a killing spree is when MC attack me just because I walked by them. You attack me ill come for you. You leave me be and ill let you pass.

Well i'm a same type of a person too.And i said "most of the times" not all the time.

I would have to disagree. I've killed many MC this is true. But unless its a quest I try to avoid killing anyone. Most of the time I go on a killing spree is when MC attack me just because I walked by them. You attack me ill come for you. You leave me be and ill let you pass.

Dude, you're a liar. Don't try to make yourself seem nice on the forum by saying things which aren't true. And stop acting like a pro it's disgusting, you're nowhere near being pro. Nice signature - 'MC-slaying ranger/healer extraordinare?' Now that's a joke, cause you're not one. And... by the way it's EXTRAORDINAIRE.

Dude, you're a liar. Don't try to make yourself seem nice on the forum by saying things which aren't true. And stop acting like a pro it's disgusting, you're nowhere near being pro. Nice signature - 'MC-slaying ranger/healer extraordinare?' Now that's a joke, cause you're not one. And... by the way it's EXTRAORDINAIRE.

Calm down bro ;)

Its just a game i dont understand why you should argue so much.

Its called warspear.

When i go to mc side i just do it for quests, i never attack without a motivation. But many times im killed by other people.. but i dont care.. is jusy a game and i think that they may need quest.

I dont have enemies and i dont want. Who want to be my friend could be..

Taizi youre a good player :) dont trust everyone just remain on your way,

see you in game bro.

well , sometimes i got piss off because of the elves like to kill me next crossing to MC caravans... Practically war , not questing . Another said MC declare 1st. I'm out in peace and got killed by multiple Elves lol. It's a game , except you are in war with another country (Kidding lol)

Calm down bro ;)

Its just a game i dont understand why you should argue so much.

Its called warspear.

When i go to mc side i just do it for quests, i never attack without a motivation. But many times im killed by other people.. but i dont care.. is jusy a game and i think that they may need quest.

I dont have enemies and i dont want. Who want to be my friend could be..

Taizi youre a good player :) dont trust everyone just remain on your way,

see you in game bro.

Yeah, ain't got any slight idea why I got agitated at Flamewolf haha. :mega_shok:  Hmm probably cause I don't like arrogant people. :aggressive:

True that it's called 'warspear' for a reason, the warring part is an essential feature, a source of fun and entertainment, of this tiny-weeny game. But I don't really appreciate people who are not making the warring process an enjoyment but a hindrance to others having fun doing quests and such. It really demonstrates a person's lack of etiquette when one attacks someone when he's questing. :bad:

It's tough being neutral but it isn't exactly a bad thing to do, at least for me it is. ;D

Camp out at gwido? Ha what a joke. I don't camp no where. Its not my fault you happen to walk into an area im in. And room to room sorry but that's tactics to me seeing that plenty of MC jump between rooms all the time. Don't come at me with that bs like im the only one. U got something to say? Ill meet you anytime anywhere. If I die oh well if I don't more power to me.

:rofl: LOL, really now, then that doesn't only make you a hypocrite but a liar also. Oh, and you just contradicted your first post.  Nah, I know its a tactic and especially applicable if you have a fast internet connection and a range character. But as they say all i fair in love and war, and this is Warspear. I just don't like people that says one thing but do the opposite and liars, as Taizi mentioned "don't try to make your self seem nice on the forum by saying things which aren't true".

1 day my lvl14 b.d char with my fren (b.d lvl 15) do quest kill water elemental..

we almost kill water elemental,,maybe around 5% life left... and suddenly, cme 3 m.c player all lvl 18 kill us. :facepalm:

what make me hurt is,,they not attack us from beggining,, they let us figth w.e and then kill us when we almost done the quest. it really suck.

from that time i will kill every m.c on sigth..(except m.c that i know).

i dont care lvl 1-18 i will attack if i met them. sometimes i go to island 1 to help newbie players and give them message to kill every red name if they saw it :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

there was fun before,,now its become personal :spiteful: .....

in the end,,its just a game....but, good game is the game that can make us show our emotion ;D

this game have it...wish the dev can make good things every update.... :drinks:

enjoy the game in your way... :drinks:

ps: im not a bad guy if u know me,,situation make me bad. lol :bomb: :crazy: :bomb:

Yeah, both sides have bad apples, its the person per se not the faction. What you said was an a**hole move against questing players. War is what makes Warspear fun but that doesn't mean people should act like a**.

1 day my lvl14 b.d char with my fren (b.d lvl 15) do quest kill water elemental..

we almost kill water elemental,,maybe around 5% life left... and suddenly, cme 3 m.c player all lvl 18 kill us. :facepalm:

what make me hurt is,,they not attack us from beggining,, they let us figth w.e and then kill us when we almost done the quest. it really suck.

from that time i will kill every m.c on sigth..(except m.c that i know).

i dont care lvl 1-18 i will attack if i met them. sometimes i go to island 1 to help newbie players and give them message to kill every red name if they saw it :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

there was fun before,,now its become personal :spiteful: .....

in the end,,its just a game....but, good game is the game that can make us show our emotion ;D

this game have it...wish the dev can make good things every update.... :drinks:

enjoy the game in your way... :drinks:

ps: im not a bad guy if u know me,,situation make me bad. lol :bomb: :crazy: :bomb:

Yea same, i was to peacefull they dont have fear of me. (no fear no respect)

I always said that if someone ask me to be friends i will be for sure. But if someone acts like these i will give them war.

Who hit me without any reason will die .. untill he doesnt come to ask me for peace.

hmmm sounds like taizi thinks hes the pro. i aint trying to make it sound like im a nice person. ill be the first to say yes i am an arse hole. i dont care. like me or not doesnt matter to me. so go ahead and bash away. i may not be top dog but i hold my own pretty well. and i aint no liar. sounds like i spanked you one too many times taz and your just upset that a lvl 16 put you to rest. i didnt contradict nothing in my earlier post either. mc slaying ranger that i am. ill put you down by the hordes. but you try to say im not nice. go ask sanbanyo or darknessx or wolfdevil. just listing a few who would say otherwise. ive even stood at the side of the road as groups of mc go passing by in fb lands to do quests like maraksha. i have even switched to my mc to help out when asked. i guess i did contradict myself there. who ever heard of a nice arse hole. anywho like i said. you want some name a place ill meet you. you know who i am and where i can be found. and dont act like you dont have a fb character that you can use to tell me when your ready. in the mean time ill be killing your brothers in arms for the fun of it until you come out and play. oh and by the way. i dont care how its spelled all i know is my heal is pretty good, definately not the best, but good all the same, flamewolf out

hmmm sounds like taizi thinks hes the pro. i aint trying to make it sound like im a nice person. ill be the first to say yes i am an arse hole. i dont care. like me or not doesnt matter to me. so go ahead and bash away. i may not be top dog but i hold my own pretty well. and i aint no liar. sounds like i spanked you one too many times taz and your just upset that a lvl 16 put you to rest. i didnt contradict nothing in my earlier post either. mc slaying ranger that i am. ill put you down by the hordes. but you try to say im not nice. go ask sanbanyo or darknessx or wolfdevil. just listing a few who would say otherwise. ive even stood at the side of the road as groups of mc go passing by in fb lands to do quests like maraksha. i have even switched to my mc to help out when asked. i guess i did contradict myself there. who ever heard of a nice arse hole. anywho like i said. you want some name a place ill meet you. you know who i am and where i can be found. and dont act like you dont have a fb character that you can use to tell me when your ready. in the mean time ill be killing your brothers in arms for the fun of it until you come out and play. oh and by the way. i dont care how its spelled all i know is my heal is pretty good, definately not the best, but good all the same, flamewolf out

Dude, please look at your tone, essentially your  choice of diction, that demonstrates a rather distinctive level of arrogance and narcissism, and that isn't very pleasant. Confidence is one thing, arrogance/narcissism is another. Honestly speaking, provocation doesn't work on me, I've nothing to prove, more so to you. I don't have the desire to be the very best in the game, I just wanna enjoy the game with some nice people, excluding you of course. I'm only voicing out my opinions cause the way you act pretty much disgusts me,perhaps only to me, but well I ain't wrong to take it that I'm allowed to share some opinions yeah? And why do you have so much to prove and justify about yourself? It says something you know. From a conventional understanding, either you're guilty-conscious or you're trying too hard. The tree doesn't sways without wind, if you have people/remarks pitting against you, to a large extent it reflects your, erh, popularity/personality. Well you can say that my opinions don't matter at all, in fact it's true, they don't. I'm just sharing my two cents worth, enjoying my freedom of speech without any intention to hurt anyone. But if my words do jeopardize your reputation/pride/dignity in one way or another, I hereby extend my sincerest apologies.

Yours Sincerely,

Taizi

No no no, it's all my fault, shouldn't have to look at someone and expect that they will have the same ideals as I am. So let's just let it pass by, its not Taizi you're supposed to be bashing its me.

Funny.. Cuz on VN server, elves run away on 1 vs 1, til they reach 2 more elves, then they suddenly grow balls and start to fight back.

Flamingwolf you need that lil ego stroked from a cell phone game lmao  :rofl:

Keep on stroking your epeen and throwing down the gauntlet on teh interweb.  Don't forget to put MC slaying ranger on your resume when you grow up someday.

all elfs think some mcs are noobs and all mc think some elfs are noobs. mc judge one elf and think all elfs are that way, elfs do same, both cant think well... bcoz if they could they would see that have many noobs on both sides and a few pro players on both side...

I don't think so its mostly elfs coz elfs 5:1 MC in numbers elfs r always targeting MC come in big groups to MC territory  as if they own the place nd they kill for no reason since they r in more numbers its obvious MC don't bother killing even in elfs territory so its natural tht thr r more noobs in elfs lol

not anymore can attack you 3 vs 1!!!.. youll never kill me alone !!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Well after playing my MC character for a week or two it would appear that MC are grossly outnumbered. And it would seem elves have no honor. They really do always run in packs. When you start a fight with one 7 more pop out of nowhere. Its really kinda gay and retarded. Not to mention there's so many that they have nothing better to do than stand around in all their towns playing with each other. So ill stay on my MC for a while and kill every elf I can. When I get bored or the numbers even back out I may switch back. Not sure yet. But yeah one on one I've made alot of elves use pots. Which is kinda retarded. If ur gonna waste a pot on a duel type fight then you deserve to die anyway. Quit being pansies

Well after playing my MC character for a week or two it would appear that MC are grossly outnumbered. And it would seem elves have no honor. They really do always run in packs. When you start a fight with one 7 more pop out of nowhere. Its really kinda gay and retarded. Not to mention there's so many that they have nothing better to do than stand around in all their towns playing with each other. So ill stay on my MC for a while and kill every elf I can. When I get bored or the numbers even back out I may switch back. Not sure yet. But yeah one on one I've made alot of elves use pots. Which is kinda retarded. If ur gonna waste a pot on a duel type fight then you deserve to die anyway. Quit being pansies

Thanks for the honesty and welcome to every MCs pov  :facepalm: its rough

It`s exactly like that on emerald, reason is many elfs started out as mc, the quests are harder and few people means they get bored easy, so go to elfs side, there spawn is so close to mc town they just camp there and have fun, ever see mc going around elf land much? on all servers u will rarely see it,

ofc people will stick to the most powerful class, nobody likes or has fun getting killed easy, what`s funny is the pots, elfs pot in large groups right next to there spawn, rather waste money than die once and walk 7 steps back to were u are more players = more noobs / rich people.

1.9 made the problem worse,  1.0 barbs everywhere finally even balance in numbers, now many barbs stop playing made shaman or ranger / druid cause they fed up being druid / ranger`s toy`s, same as bd being shamans pet, they have almost 0 chance against a smart player from this class.

It`s exactly like that on emerald, reason is many elfs started out as mc, the quests are harder and few people means they get bored easy, so go to elfs side, there spawn is so close to mc town they just camp there and have fun, ever see mc going around elf land much? on all servers u will rarely see it,

ofc people will stick to the most powerful class, nobody likes or has fun getting killed easy, what`s funny is the pots, elfs pot in large groups right next to there spawn, rather waste money than die once and walk 7 steps back to were u are more players = more noobs / rich people.

1.9 made the problem worse,  1.0 barbs everywhere finally even balance in numbers, now many barbs stop playing made shaman or ranger / druid cause they fed up being druid / ranger`s toy`s, same as bd being shamans pet, they have almost 0 chance against a smart player from this class.

The FB bias in this game is strong.  FB have respawns closer to both granite and Genie making weapon farming easier.  The clear advantage of range  is not only better for pvp but for farming bosses like horror. 

I do realize devs have been trying to balance this game (remember when only FB towns had guards lol).  They've done a decent job with class balance but until MC is given something to counter range and environmental discrepancies then FB will always be easy mode. 

Simple fixes really give aoe damage to two MC classes and only one FB class (balance range) and switch spawn points in nadir.  Those two changes would go a long way to balance.

Ps Flamewolf I misjudged you I thought you were another arrogant FB unable to see outside their own pov.  Kudos and many apologies 

There's no need for apologies odin. I appreciate the gesture. Im just another gamer who passes the time. And I apologize to any who I came off as arrogant to. It was not my intention. Im proud of my ranger. He's not in a class of his own but he can hold his own. But I am also proud of my barb. I've made many elfs use pots when one on one. I would consider him a strong character. And the only reason a ranger stands a chance against a barb is the fact they have not only scatter shot but they also have the extra damage. Otherwise rangers would get owned every time. But like I said. I see now what mc have to go through. Elfs gang up every chance they get. And with the lack of numbers on the mc side anytime we wanna farm gg(which is suppose to be a mc side boss) we have to have one group farm while the other defends bcuz most elfs have no honor or respect. When they lose instead going to their side. They call more elfs. So like I said ill be an mc and maybe just maybe others will decide to do the same and help make the odds a bit more even. Any mc need a hand feel free to call on wolfraider. Ill be here for you guys

ga ngerti  ;D

sama ;D

brantem aja kok repot,,pake acara blablabla segala..  ;D

tinggal ketemu di jalan trus bak buk bak buk..selesai deh ;D

Today, 2 elves ran from me. Yea, 1v2 and they ran. I chased them from camp of legion to outside neutral village, they stopped running and fought me when a 3rd elf joined them. So yea, on VN server, the elves are the cowards.

:mega_shok: well... many mc use crossing ,skill,run,crossing..... :crazy:

many mc AFRAID ... :diablo: :tease:

Lol against 20 FB camping ghost village ya I would too  :crazy:

Don't stand nxt to door duh  :facepalm:

I don't see how anyone can be proud to be an elf. Like I've already said elves have way to many players. And you guys always hide behund each other. And when you guys get beat you act like little girls and call more help. Its a shame.

Lol against 20 FB camping ghost village ya I would too  :crazy:

Don't stand nxt to door duh  :facepalm:

mcs do it before,, :diablo: ,so we doin hard revenge..... :mega_shok: