Choose Your Server With Right

MR X

Hello all newbie.....

I just giving information/small detail about how to choose your server. Some newbie still don't know to find right server. With right server, They will find ppl in same country.

RU-Amber, RU-Topaz and RU-Ruby.

Generally, this is server for RUSSIAN player. Almost 99% player speaking russian language. Its hard for you for find some player that can speaking english or same country like you.

EU-Emerald and US-Shapphire

EU means Europe and US means United State. But, it's not like meaning, some player from asian, afrika and australia. 70%-80% player can speak english.

SA-Preal

SA mean Southeast Asian. 70-90% player from Southeast Asian country. Southeast Asian country allowed:

1.Vietnam

2.Cambodia

3.Laos

4.Myanmar

5.Thailand

6.Brunei

7.East Timor

8.Indonesia

9.Singapore

10.Philippines

11.Malaysia

SA-PREAL have such previous name, VN-Chuanhan. VN means Vietnam. But just 3%-5% player of total population warspear player from vietnam and SA-Preal have low population. And finally, developer rename that server to SA-Preal for help population of this server. For info rename VN-Chuanhan to SA-Preal:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=76135.0

Hope is helpful all newbie

Fix it, if I have wrong description.

Sincerly,

MR X

Good  ::)  But is there server for BR ppl? becouse almost one of third? is br in EU...  :bad:

[move] :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: [/move]

[move] :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: [/move]

duck all br who cant speak english  ;D  they laugh like= kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

nice topic for newbies :good:

what is laugh wkwkwkwkwkwkwk and gagagagagaga ? :crazy:

i think they are singing not laughing sometime i see this in trade chat too » lalalalala « :crazy:

Hahaha in different languages;

Br- HUEHUEHUEHUEHUA

Spanish- jajaja

Indo- wkwkwkwkwk

Thai -5555

Aaand Portuguese-  kkkkkkkk

O:-)  Nice guide btw

Br- HUEHUEHUEHUEHUA

Spanish- jajaja

Indo- wkwkwkwkwk

Aaand kkkkkkkk

Dammit make guide about different laughing style in players of warspear  ;D

Br- HUEHUEHUEHUEHUA

Spanish- jajaja

Indo- wkwkwkwkwk

Aaand kkkkkkkk

:bad: :crazy: :crazy: :bad:

you know,i have nothing wronge with countries

but Brazilians.....

1. why the duck they are so racist for their country? let just start with the fact that 99% of br players have br in their named like healbr,bridgo,......

person should be proud of his country but not this way :bad: this is called ultra addiction to their country

2.why most brs are scammers? seriously most people who pm me" do you want free mcoins?" have br in their name :facepalm:

3. why are they so rude? and i have x100 story about brs rudeness......

Br should be in US, but 90% are in EU server. Could some br explain why¿ :D

It started in Google Play, where some guys who played in Eu comented to all go to same server as then, where had many "BRs".

you know,i have nothing wronge with countries

but Brazilians.....

1. why the ♥♥♥♥ they are so racist for their country? let just start with the fact that 99% of br players have br in their named like healbr,bridgo,......

person should be proud of his country but not this way :bad: this is called ultra addiction to their country

2.why most brs are scammers? seriously most people who pm me" do you want free mcoins?" have br in their name :facepalm:

3. why are they so rude? and i have x100 story about brs rudeness......

1. Its not racisms, its a way to find other guys from same contry.

2. Idk :D

3. U cant say that all BRs are rude, idk, i think u dont see me beeing rude...

I heard Europe for MC's and US for Elf

from what i've seen that is accurate. i never payed on any other server tho so good luck!!  :good:

It started in Google Play, where some guys who played in Eu comented to all go to same server as then, where had many "BRs".

didn't mean to insuilt you man, you are a nice person

that is why i said "most"

1.and why they want that? you play an "online" game to meet people and.players from around the world, sticking to your country is single minded in my opinion

2.udk :P

3. i said "most" for examble see bridgo in game man,he will make you suck his duck in 5min if you aren't br

in EU and US, there are a lot ppls from different country. Sorry, i dnt talking abt country in EU and US description, I jst say "it's not like meaning...." and "70-80% ppl can speak english". I choose english language coz english is international language. Thanks for understand.

.duck u chronnosBR u r just like all other br rude and selfish (how written) u were doin hydra with 2PERSON and there wer 2 PERSON who were waiting and saying "inv" but by the "law of BR" you need stay selfish and duckhead. Mission accomplished. duck u br ducku.

.♥♥♥♥ u chronnosBR u r just like all other br rude and selfish (how written) u were doin hydra with 2PERSON and there wer 2 PERSON who were waiting and saying "inv" but by the "law of BR" you need stay selfish and ♥♥♥♥head. Mission accomplished. ♥♥♥♥ u br ♥♥♥♥u.

Lol

If u have a problem with me u think its cause of my country? And that hydra:

1. It wasnt mine, a friend from egypt wanted do alone to have 100% chance to do the quest. Now u will say all egypicians rude?

2. Just when u left i helped the other barb who was there do the quest with a necro.

Whatever, u are rude, and im not saying all ur contry rude like u. Then u all on this post say Brs are rudes, when this guy come just to insult me cause hes mad for a hydra quest.

Lol

If u have a problem with me u think its cause of my country? And that hydra:

1. It wasnt mine, a friend from egypt wanted do alone to have 100% chance to do the quest. Now u will say all egypicians rude?

2. Just when u left i helped the other barb who was there do the quest with a necro.

Whatever, u are rude, and im not saying all ur contry rude like u. Then u all on this post say Brs are rudes, when this guy come just to insult me cause hes mad for a hydra quest.

no, thpught first about ur commentn at ur good br, then your black friend from pyramidland wanted to solo. Ok why dont say so? "springy wants to solo this now sprry bro."

1. Said in upon  ;D

2. Ill give u a medal.  8) :facepalm:

Imma just say at u proved at br ppl r cunt  8)

Come on guys, this is supposed to be a guide.

You may be right, or wrong, just don't fight here please  :good:

Keep this thread clean and please be nice and cool. No need to fight for this  :friends:

Keep this thread clean and please be nice and cool. No need to fight for this  :friends:

Why Can't We Be Friends- War LYRICS

sorry  :blush: