SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

grow up  :bad:

I'm not the one posting useless bullshit saying

i dont see tht anybody is attacking you :pardon: :spiteful:

To a picture where people are attacking the person

and grow up?

Yes I am, we all are, every single day we start growing up, oh wait, seems like you ain't.

I'm not the one posting useless bullshit saying To a picture where people are attacking the person

and grow up?

Yes I am, we all are, every single day we start growing up, oh wait, seems like you ain't.

you dont even play the game anymore and nobody talked to you but you always insult and provoke ppl here. do you love me or why you care so much about what i do? :facepalm:

and now shut up,this is screenshot,and not insult topic :facepalm:

you dont even play the game anymore and nobody talked to you but you always insult and provoke ppl here. do you love me or why you care so much about what i do? :facepalm:

don't worry about the kids that live in this world. give them the silence and they will be in silence too.

Yesterday im dead in laby and in legion im got fast bored so i decided i go to play with the elfs  :blush:

1st victim,

Опубликованное фотоnext time dont try run  :tease:

Опубликованное фотоthey made only trap at tree  :facepalm:

And my favorite, i found Mdea !

at last he ran away to cross zone and start the stupid " tactic " only  jump to right side and fast back to left, about x50+  :facepalm:

Ofc used there about 15-20+ pot too when he finally killed me  ;D

Опубликованное фото.

Then the happy face ..

Опубликованное фото.

Опубликованное фото.

btw yes im dead 4-5 times but was there u and ur party  :blush: 7-10 ppl vs me and sometimes with Uzun  :tease:

You talked about this? 

- When using healing skills is now possible to make a critical effect!

Yes they solve the shaman problem  :dirol:

Yesterday im dead in laby and in legion im got fast bored so i decided i go to play with the elfs  :blush:

1st victim,

Опубликованное фотоnext time dont try run  :tease:

Опубликованное фотоthey made only trap at tree  :facepalm:

And my favorite, i found Mdea !

at last he ran away to cross zone and start the stupid " tactic " only  jump to right side and fast back to left, about x50+  :facepalm:

Ofc used there about 15-20+ pot too when he finally killed me  ;D

Опубликованное фото.

Then the happy face ..

Опубликованное фото.

Опубликованное фото.

You talked about this? 

Yes they solve the shaman problem  :dirol:

2 days ago mdea killed malavida, yunz barb and my low lvl friend shamy 3 times with many many pots.. we havent enough dmg to kill him 3 vs 1 if he pot.. his clan is just 2 people multiboxers but they seems like a big army ;D

2 days ago mdea killed malavida, yunz barb and my low lvl friend shamy 3 times with many many pots.. we havent enough dmg to kill him 3 vs 1 if he pot.. his clan is just 2 people multiboxers but they seems like a big army ;D

Similar, i cant killed him bcoz when his hp was low pot pot pot and run to cross zone and jump - jump  :tease: when my eq was again available his hp was full :!  What is that? my mana regen dont was enough  :bad:

You posted useless spam, fine you don't wanna be wrong faggot? you wanna be a princess like Luks? always think your right? well ok princess faggot, go live your miserable life, and why is this about me? this was about some worthless faggot thinking he's princess and always right.

you always " grow up " and " get a life kid " have you not seen your own posts?

well obviously you are much of a retard than that guy who didn't understand what nerf is,

just be lucky your not here, you say one word or insult a person you get beaten up, just pray people treat you like a real princess faggot,

THIS IS A SCREENSHOT TOPIC, NOT a " I DONT SEE ANYONE ATKING YOU  :tease: :tease:  HAHAHAHA " at Nia's picture of 3 PEOPLE ATTACKING HIM

Go get a therapist or a trip to the mental hospital, from now you are just a worthless faggot posting useless piece of shit in a forum

OH YEAH BTW EVERYONE, VIDEO ON FORUM IN 45 MINUTES, DON'T WORRY I HAVE A LIFE I JUST LIKE BEING A FAGGOT CUZ IM PRINCESS JAYROX

and you think I just insult you? Hahahahaha, what an attention seeker, I hate faggots and hypocrites like you, all you have been here is a faggot, reporting people and getting mad at people who insult and provoke YOU only, even if it is your fault, well hope someday you learn and realize this is the real world,

You ingame life = To real life - some faggot always annoying people and when they do something to him he goes to the police station and report them to the cops

I remember the last person I knew that had the same attitude like you, he was acting like a tough guy and he had a mental problem, he ended up getting beaten up by us and he went home every lunch time cause he was so scared, lucky he wasn't you

well now bye, this is the last thing i'm gonna say to you faggot princess

Go get lost.

All the time I go online all I see are elves and noobs  :facepalm:

Now they go trapping at shop looking for me  :facepalm:

Eventually got bored at shop crossing, what a fail game  :facepalm: 

AND I WAS USING A MOUSE, A MOUSE FOR GODS SAKE, Can't believe these people are slower than a guy who plays on a laptop with shitty WiFi and using a MOUSE for fast crossing  :lol:  Elves, never change.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

You posted useless spam, fine you don't wanna be wrong faggot? you wanna be a princess like Luks? always think your right? well ok princess faggot, go live your miserable life, and why is this about me? this was about some worthless faggot thinking he's princess and always right.

you always " grow up " and " get a life kid " have you not seen your own posts?

well obviously you are much of a retard than that guy who didn't understand what nerf is,

just be lucky your not here, you say one word or insult a person you get beaten up, just pray people treat you like a real princess faggot,

THIS IS A SCREENSHOT TOPIC, NOT a " I DONT SEE ANYONE ATKING YOU  :tease: :tease:  HAHAHAHA " at Nia's picture of 3 PEOPLE ATTACKING HIM

Go get a therapist or a trip to the mental hospital, from now you are just a worthless faggot posting useless piece of shit in a forum

OH YEAH BTW EVERYONE, VIDEO ON FORUM IN 45 MINUTES, DON'T WORRY I HAVE A LIFE I JUST LIKE BEING A FAGGOT CUZ IM PRINCESS JAYROX

and you think I just insult you? Hahahahaha, what an attention seeker, I hate faggots and hypocrites like you, all you have been here is a faggot, reporting people and getting mad at people who insult and provoke YOU only, even if it is your fault, well hope someday you learn and realize this is the real world,

You ingame life = To real life - some faggot always annoying people and when they do something to him he goes to the police station and report them to the cops

I remember the last person I knew that had the same attitude like you, he was acting like a tough guy and he had a mental problem, he ended up getting beaten up by us and he went home every lunch time cause he was so scared, lucky he wasn't you

well now bye, this is the last thing i'm gonna say to you faggot princess

Go get lost.

dont get angry, nobody have to like what i do/write and i just made a joke , life goes on ;)

you take everything so serious and you insult cause somebody dont do what you want him to do....come on merc,try to act like an adult and stop sspamming this topic with your insults in tht you forget the difference between game and life :facepalm:

and dont forget: its just a game,not real life....it seems you often mix it up ;)

go ahead :clapping: i enjoy reading your angry comment ;)

Funny how +10 guys team up together yet they still suck. With random partners they are weaklings  :lol:

They busy wondering why their " Potion skill " doesn't work  :lol: :lol:

dont get angry, nobody have to like what i do/write and i just made a joke , life goes on ;)

you take everything so serious and you insult cause somebody dont do what you want him to do....come on merc,try to act like an adult and stop sspamming this topic with your insults in tht you forget the difference between game and life :facepalm:

and dont forget: its just a game,not real life....it seems you often mix it up ;)

go ahead :clapping: i enjoy reading your angry comment ;)

I will agree with you, many

confuse game to reality,

unfortunately.:facepalm: