now necro and shaman are in pvp mode

my dk is now in tank mode (not for pvp)

not that anybody should care  :pleasantry:

but in case anyone wants to pvp, holla at my shaman or necro  O:-) :dirol:

52234_.png

52235_.png

yeah but skill lvl doesnt increase stun duration,

besides, boss resists it a lot

so til update, Ima be a 1h tanker while others can do all dps i can just take dmg

perfect for shadows

dark shield was the first skill I leveled up when I first made my dk, I put it on 5 asap

honestly, works better sometimes than others. Depends on luck I guess its not that bad, but compared to pala's healing... I'd prefer the heal

hm.. true, i heard from afro that the shield wasnt to wonderfull,

tought it wouldve gotten better by now. As for pallys, i own one and i keep a balance between aura and the heal. Its only lvl 12 so far.

hm.. true, i heard from afro that the shield wasnt to wonderfull,

tought it wouldve gotten better by now. As for pallys, i own one and i keep a balance between aura and the heal. Its only lvl 12 so far.

What lvl is your heal and aura? Max at lvl 13 with heal maxed and lvl 1 aura is 342 so I think thats better than spreading points between heal and aura. Unless you party with healers frequently of course.

Edit : No crit ench on my mace so it could be higher.

think heal was higher then aura, 4-3 i think, been a while since i played it, all i kno is that i didnt enchant my lvl 9 mace, and i still roughly heal around 140+

oh and btw, its not a PvP build, more a Support build (since aura works for all partymembers)

Im thinking to keep my pala at lv14

sorry but I cant share what equips I use, not on here XD

but my skill setup is heal 5 foj 5

i do very well vs ranged classes, even healers, with 1h mace and shield.,

its hard for me to make vids on phone, but I will try to soon

extrodinary but a perfect tank Imo.

how well does +5 dark shield work for you?

I'm not claiming DS to be better then a heal cause its not, but DS is DKs best skill by far. Idk to use 2h or 1h in arena. First contact 2h is better, hi mid and late arena I feel like 1h is alot better. 2h I die fast by kiters and can't overpower them even with 31.5% crit chance. 1h can't break through heal either but DS and shield have manage to outlast kiters mp down to 0, though mp reg is so unbalanced this is hard to do.

people relay on brute force more (2H) even tho this might be potential for a fast kill, its always better to be able to take more damage. Left alone ignoring damage! personally in that condition its better to go 1H.

Sadly this does cut your damage alot. Especially for Dks :/ good part, you get alot more Att speed in return!

Wrapped up: 2H-Able to make the kill fast.

1H-Surviving incoming damage.

Im thinking to keep my pala at lv14

sorry but I cant share what equips I use, not on here XD

but my skill setup is heal 5 foj 5

i do very well vs ranged classes, even healers, with 1h mace and shield.,

its hard for me to make vids on phone, but I will try to soon

I have lvl 14 druid and love taking videos. Always go random cs i abandoned elves long time ago and dnt know lot of ppl. Well if you want i can be the 2nd or third in pt and record it.

Not too strong but 5 heal 5 root heal around 225. And i will amp my twisted stave cause my dmg is sad.

people relay on brute force more (2H) even tho this might be potential for a fast kill, its always better to be able to take more damage. Left alone ignoring damage! personally in that condition its better to go 1H.

Sadly this does cut your damage alot. Especially for Dks :/ good part, you get alot more Att speed in return!

Wrapped up: 2H-Able to make the kill fast.

1H-Surviving incoming damage.

I have respect for other players who go their own way and think of their own strategies, rather than following the mainstream.

most players think "max damage, fukk all else"

lol, I remember in an arena fight, there was my rogue partner left vs a ranger.

rogue had half hp, ranger had full hp, but no mana  :facepalm:

rogue raped the ranger easily

Another thing, ppl completely underestimate atk spd

sure, in pve it doesnt make much of a difference at all, because mobs die so fast and all they can do is normal hit you again and again

but when you are fighting vs enemies who can use skills and stun you, in other words, PvP, atk spd can make all the difference

I have lvl 14 druid and love taking videos. Always go random cs i abandoned elves long time ago and dnt know lot of ppl. Well if you want i can be the 2nd or third in pt and record it.

Not too strong but 5 heal 5 root heal around 225. And i will amp my twisted stave cause my dmg is sad.

sure, I will let you know when Im on pala

but when you are fighting vs enemies who can use skills and stun you, in other words, PvP, atk spd can make all the difference

Not really, stuns are one of the things that cut attack speed.

Attack speed decreases your swing timer, after 1 hit you have to wait awhile til you hit again, this waiting happens even if you're stunned.

Just think of it as a gun, you shoot, you reload, you shoot again but this is alot more different because when you aren't shooting you are reloading, even when stunned.

In my opinion the best way to go is hard hitting weapons with attack speed but I wouldn't sacrifice attack speed for any other useful stat like Accuracy or Resilience, I would explain in full detail but there are many idiots here who would disagree and just deny all my points, so I'd rather save my time and say attack speed isn't useful if you're just gonna get stunned after 2 hits or stop attacking eventually, it's only 100% effective if you're gonna hit repeatedly without stopping once other than that the highest % of effectiveness it could do is probably like 25%, attack speed is only applied after more than 1 consecutive hit, so in my opinion you'd have like 3 normal hits before you stop which barely reduces your swing by 1 second so I'd give that a 25%.

Example

I agree with mostly everything you said, except..

picture if you and an opponent are fighting, and both are spamming skills. If you are necro, for example, and you are chaining your deathly eye>poison spittle>heal>bone shield>nightmares...

I believe you will reach the end of your chain a lot faster with higher atk spd than none at all.

I remember way back testing atk spd with lv5 druid bees vs a shaman. It seemed to delay the shamans entire animation.

which, in my opinion, could make the difference in determining which player gets to activate his stun skill first.

I could be wrong who.

Ive been wanting to test this for a long time but I need a fast and steady connection

No, skills are instant, they have something like a GCD ( Global cooldown ) just like at WoW, when you use one skill you gotta wait a while til you use another mainly because of the animation.

ProTip: Use normal hit before your power skill and you get an extra normal hit after, try and time this out to get more extra hits as you can, you can also use this with stuns to make the enemy get less hits than you.

PS: The Pliskin edit thing was a joke, think it was Ascetic or Afro who said something about him editing his posts alot after just posting them :lol:

everyone should have their own strategy

all I said was mostly everyone follows the same thinking pattern, which is not correct 100% of the time

And the extra hit thing with using normal attack first, i had hoped everyone picked up by now XDn

And the extra hit thing with using normal attack first, i had hoped everyone picked up by now XD

Hopefully Rogues learn to use it, I keep seeing the same Merciless strike shit after stealth, epic facepalm especially when they high amp

1h actually does more dmg then 2h in longer fights. 1h is all about constant contact to let that fast atk speed work to your advantage. 2h is not as dependent of contact since it has longer atk speed he just needs to make sure to get into contact every 3.2 sec and deal skill blow. However 2h deals alot better burst dmg in first contact and that is what 95% of melee players depend on. Though my shield build take a heck or less dmg and deal on average equal dmg. After trying 2h I still enjoy my 1h arena tank build alot more. Only thing I give to 2h is the easy wins when you and your partner quick kills opponent caster with a high burst combo on first contact.

I am just trying to get used to hit merciless strike first with my rogue ;D All my other chars are hitting normal first. But my swords are +1  :blush:

I like 1hander palas/dks i like when kites fly a few more seconds and not much dmg to be afraid of

I like grilled cheese with tomato soup.

Whats happening? lol

I think he's pointing out that the Elves are camping for nothing.

Top side are Elves camping while below them are nothing.