SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

GANK ing like a pro

funny how ur profile pic describes the truth.

only one eye open. the other eye failed to see who started the ganking between us.

post ss of u ganking me with spanish in relic when i was pvping myth. u said u were randonly killing elves but u never killed me before,

u used to have my respect, now i treat you like what u proved to be, a DOG. keep posting, im sure u'll have more of these ss soon, u earned them  :good:

post ss of u ganking me with spanish in relic when i was pvping myth.

Im not even playing, quit already and you have to keep talking about me, pass page man, leave me alone  :wacko:

Chill, he didnt ever mention your name, he just got ganked by 3 elves and posted ss " pro gank" not even called you guys noobs gankers like you insult him saying he is a dog :facepalm:

And he didnt ganked you at relic house, he killed a ganker*

Because even your ABC mates for now know you asked me truce then ganked me with your friends for fun and cried a lot back ABC to stop attack you then for it lol

(You also did to Juniorcel last week and he left FoF lulz) kthxbye

@Frost, just dont argue with him, even with the truth of your side he wont shut up xD. You are top DK and warlock at EU server and never were in shit like this, everyone respect you and you dnt need attention like others, you are just a level above them, ignore him and he will stop or talk alone like used to.

Let him pass the time enjoying making chapters here when Cazapollos troll him and he bite bait etc.

so much juice, i dunno where to begin. lets go by order.

Im not even playing, quit already and you have to keep talking about me, pass page man, leave me alone  :wacko:

Chill, he didnt ever mention your name, he just got ganked by 3 elves and posted ss " pro gank" not even called you guys noobs gankers like you insult him saying he is a dog :facepalm: 

u quit yet u know of things that happened 30mts ago.

And he didnt ganked you at relic house, he killed a ganker*

Because even your ABC mates for now know you asked me truce then ganked me with your friends for fun and cried a lot back ABC to stop attack you then for it lol

yes, me and you made a deal cause u begged me to pvp and the only way i would accept it was if we stoped war INSIDE the cave, u agreed. then 1/2 days later resumed ur jumping.

(You also did to Juniorcel last week and he left FoF lulz) kthxbye

don't talk about things u dont know

You are top DK and warlock at EU server and never were in shit like this, everyone respect you and you dnt need attention like others, you are just a level above them

not top dk nor top warlock, both of these belong to a certain someone we both know (keep sucking up to his ego, so he feels he did the right thing in following ur orders)

and he was never in this "shit" cause it was the first time he came to disturb a pvp happening in relic for no reason other than ur request. u dont pay him do u? then dog it is.

i had respect for him, was always fair to him, never atacked him like he never atacked me..till u whisper in his ear like u did to many people before him. and both come atack me during pvp. you're the one dragging ur friends into the hole u dug for urself. hole made of lies

. wont miss you in the game, the air is cleaner now.

wont miss you in the game, the air is cleaner now.

Agree, seems you can "breathe" better now.

so much juice, i dunno where to begin. lets go by order.

u quit yet u know of things that happened 30mts ago.

yes, me and you made a deal cause u begged me to pvp and the only way i would accept it was if we stoped war INSIDE the cave, u agreed. then 1/2 days later resumed ur jumping.

don't talk about things u dont know

not top dk nor top warlock, both of these belong to a certain someone we both know (keep sucking up to his ego, so he feels he did the right thing in following ur orders)

and he was never in this "shit" cause it was the first time he came to disturb a pvp happening in relic for no reason other than ur request. u dont pay him do u? then dog it is.

i had respect for him, was always fair to him, never atacked him like he never atacked me..till u whisper in his ear like u did to many people before him. and both come atack me during pvp. you're the one dragging ur friends into the hole u dug for urself. hole made of lies

. wont miss you in the game, the air is cleaner now.

Keep without pass page traumatized of past bullies lol

If im not important for you then dont mention me again because im not playing and i will leave 14 forums also and everything in game related.

Its useless try talk with you, just dont mention me again, leave me alone.

Im out, i let since now Stewie AKA Cazapollos please our randy queen

Agree, seems you can "breathe" better now.

Keep without pass page traumatized of past bullies lol

If im not important for you then dont mention me again because im not playing and i will leave 14 forums also and everything in game related.

Its useless try talk with you, just dont mention me again, leave me alone.

Im out, i let since now Stewie AKA Cazapollos please our randy queen

sneaky shit i did lol guess they dont feel the same about me as you do. the only "sneaky" thing i did to u was to try and save my friend from dying and because of that u even threaten anyone that walk by my side that u would stalk them and tell lies to them.

btw ss from our last "encounter" waiting on ur video of "5 druids vs 1 shaman"  :facepalm:  u gonna edit like ur pupil caza edit ss? (if you look in the background  we were only 4, vs an army as usual)

keep hating

71374_.jpg

too much  hypocrisy here, so moving on:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=65953.msg254118#msg254118

well that escalated quickly  ;D

Assassinating Swaaz + Seducing him

its funny because 80% of the time im afk, but the SECOND i decide to look at the town, i see you appear without a weapon and just start hitting me

there was like 4 seconds of hesitation before some noob kills you

its funny because 80% of the time im afk, but the SECOND i decide to look at the town, i see you appear without a weapon and just start hitting me

there was like 4 seconds of hesitation before some noob kills you

Actually it was 7 seconds and 2 seconds the noobs attakcked me and another 2 seconds when you hitted me

I did that on purpose because I'm not carrying any weapon huehuehue

@spanish,zathu

It sucks to see two of good friends fighting each other.

IDK and IDC what happened between u two, but what ever happened was the past.

Can't you both just forget the past and move on?

I am not asking you to be friends but at least you can respect each and stop fighting like kids.

Not really, stuns are one of the things that cut attack speed.

Attack speed decreases your swing timer, after 1 hit you have to wait awhile til you hit again, this waiting happens even if you're stunned.

Just think of it as a gun, you shoot, you reload, you shoot again but this is alot more different because when you aren't shooting you are reloading, even when stunned.

In my opinion the best way to go is hard hitting weapons with attack speed but I wouldn't sacrifice attack speed for any other useful stat like Accuracy or Resilience, I would explain in full detail but there are many idiots here who would disagree and just deny all my points, so I'd rather save my time and say attack speed isn't useful if you're just gonna get stunned after 2 hits or stop attacking eventually, it's only 100% effective if you're gonna hit repeatedly without stopping once other than that the highest % of effectiveness it could do is probably like 25%, attack speed is only applied after more than 1 consecutive hit, so in my opinion you'd have like 3 normal hits before you stop which barely reduces your swing by 1 second so I'd give that a 25%.

Example

sorry for the NecroQuote, but Im thinking of the gear I will use for my next char and this convo popped into my head

I was just thinking, lets say your weapon hits every 2.8 secs

essentially, this means the "cooldown" of your normal hits will be 2.8 secs

I agree, atk spd is more useful in boss farming, but it still helps in pvp

if you reduce the "cooldown" of your normal hits by increasing your atk spd, then as long as you dont go without attacking past that "cooldown" period then you will still benefit from your atk spd bonus

it might not be much, but it can "stack" up if used right, and it would make kiting more efficient...

just thought I should share

Edit:

and yea, I know, its hard not to go without attacking when there are classes that leave you stunned til the next day. But, it all depends on the situation. Atk spd can still be a life-saver

Lol tourney just started and you say you won

Watch when gunz comes and takes ill get the bucket for your tears

Heres more sithlords of 3x3

Who knew they need 3locks:[

71425_.jpg

71426_.jpg

71427_.jpg

sneaky shit i did lol guess they dont feel the same about me as you do. the only "sneaky" thing i did to u was to try and save my friend from dying and because of that u even threaten anyone that walk by my side that u would stalk them and tell lies to them.

btw ss from our last "encounter" waiting on ur video of "5 druids vs 1 shaman"  :facepalm:  u gonna edit like ur pupil caza edit ss? (if you look in the background  we were only 4, vs an army as usual)

keep hating

I accept your screen is right, i told windcaller to tell you it. Was quite fun being in PvP cave and suddenly 5 butthurted desesperated druids fast came in and i got x 5 roots but didnt die because 2 random warlocks helped.

Idc if at your party were 4 druids, it was 5 there and i were alone, such a fail gank like most of the times you tried, just funny xD

And yes, i got many clips of everything without edit or upload, but you dont worth give you attention to be in any of my videos or waste my life time on that at this stage of my game going out everything 14.

And you know why i had to make ss,clips etc.. Not because i even care, because you sick portuguese, pmed me im that important for you to make you waste weeks and weeks, day by day of your life editing videos of the low % you could killed me (seems too much to cut)

Опубликованное фото

Cmon man, you are worse than Caza seeking attention killing good players, he atleast is trolling for fun like he is Stewie, you are being sick and serious everytime lulz

Just for being sure you dont mention me of your past traumas when i quit. Leave me alone. kthxbye

A fairy told me Xherofag is here. Whats wrong, searching whorizons?

@Spanish Incoming long line from me soon later the day. Clear it up.

A fairy told me Xherofag is here. Whats wrong, searching whorizons?

@Spanish Incoming long line from me soon later the day. Clear it up.

You better than anyone know it is 100% true what i said about him, atleast the part i mentioned you. Yet you being too good with him afterall xd

Can make this bigger here, i pmed him all that.

Tell him stop talking about me if i quit then, because i wont shut up if he keep that way

You think  me dont know who dielone?! ( dielone in badxjuju)

And ill check about analyze

Aww sweety you missed me ?!

But we have sex last night.oh well .let do it again

lol detective hero... you really haven't paid attention to much besides the # of locks in your party to have gone 5x5 so much and not have seen analyze is allstar's leader

You think  me dont know who dielone?! ( dielone in badxjuju)

And ill check about analyze

Aww sweety you missed me ?!

But we have sex last night.oh well .let do it again

Sex? You mean you having pictures of me or what and masturbating to them? Well thats SEX to you, but not everyone. Hands dont count, neither your mom doing it for you. Mad? Go ahead.

Theres a 95% a whore'll back you up in a timespan of 24hours. And fail.

Oh please go ahead, i was bored so long.

I accept your screen is right, i told windcaller to tell you it. Was quite fun being in PvP cave and suddenly 5 butthurted desesperated druids fast came in and i got x 5 roots but didnt die because 2 random warlocks helped.

Idc if at your party were 4 druids, it was 5 there and i were alone, such a fail gank like most of the times you tried, just funny xD

And yes, i got many clips of everything without edit or upload, but you dont worth give you attention to be in any of my videos or waste my life time on that at this stage of my game going out everything 14.

And you know why i had to make ss,clips etc.. Not because i even care, because you sick portuguese, pmed me im that important for you to make you waste weeks and weeks, day by day of your life editing videos of the low % you could killed me (seems too much to cut)

Опубликованное фото

Cmon man, you are worse than Caza seeking attention killing good players, he atleast is trolling for fun like he is Stewie, you are being sick and serious everytime lulz

Just for being sure you dont mention me of your past traumas when i quit. Leave me alone. kthxbye

editing for weeks cause i didnt have much free time at the time xD or u think i work 24/7 on a video of you? anyway u restarted talking about every past subjects we had not me. i just mentioned your name cause u the one that called frost to go gank me in relic maybe cause u wanna make sure u leave hate on me on other people before you leave (from my view getting your friends to do sneaky shit like that makes u bad friend to them cause u could have done it alone, but no.. u were unsure u could do it alone maybe and brought some i respected to ur personal shit with me.. )  and this wasnt a past thing like all those u are mentioning, this was 2 days ago (not even gonna reply those cause most of it it's bs from u, about the lexi issue we sorted it out among the 2 of us and she earned my respect  :friends: )

last reply, good luck on ur life

u the one that called frost to go gank me in relic

last reply, good luck on ur life

i had some daily quests near relic duck dumbass so i decided to kill elves around there.

i know that you have been butthurt but try to stop whining already .

this game is called WARspear so killing enemies is 100% allowed :) :tease:

i had some daily quests near relic ♥♥♥♥ dumbass so i decided to kill elves around there.

i know that you have been butthurt but try to stop whining already .

this game is called WARspear so killing enemies is 100% allowed :) :tease:

lvl 1 rogue in cave, lvl 1 rogue goes off. 2 mts later u + spanish appear. that's not random + u admited it in pvp cave yesterday so stop with the inocent random kill speach, u never killed me on random areas before, not even in wars. that was the second time u atacked me, first was with dk to save spanish as he was running. second was that gank in relic cave. ur his ♥♥♥♥♥ face it.

open ur other eye  ;D

edit: i had the ss of the first and only time u atacked me before this noob shit gank in pvp relic. remember? again to save span, and this is the reason he called your lock to go with him, open areas make him unsure about wining  :facepalm:

71479_.jpg