What you think about Ranger?

Justinas

I think that the Ranger a really great warrior, as with all the best armor comes from the quest and hit 35-41 more naturally when they use it at all surprising: Leather

• 1 month later...

Their biggest advantage is the ability to attack from safe distance which makes them deal with only one enemy where a lot of enemies are. Blade dancers don't have an easy time in those situations. That's quite a big advantage. :fool:

• 2 weeks later...

Is the ranger is the best??

You will see in the Crystal cavern (where the daily quest to be done), a ranger can kill about 2 enemies if get luck otherwise it will run away  :facepalm:

The blade dancer can kill them continuously up to 4 enemies without run away or 6 in a row if get luck (dodging or parry).

You can prove it with your party member who will do that daily quest faster?? The best ranger or the blade dancer  ;D ?

Is the ranger is the best??

You will see in the Crystal cavern (where the daily quest to be done), a ranger can kill about 2 enemies if get luck otherwise it will run away  :facepalm:

The blade dancer can kill them continuously up to 4 enemies without run away or 6 in a row if get luck (dodging or parry).

You can prove it with your party member who will do that daily quest faster?? The best ranger or the blade dancer  ;D ?

I can prove that i made this daily quest faster than druid, really faster  :tease:  With ranger... i have not try yet.

• 4 weeks later...

@wolf: please raise your Juniper till rank 4 and compare it with your Sylvinnia in solo you will realize that your Juniper will do the quest faster if you know how to use her  ;D

Yes, I agree with slay, the ability to stay alive longer and regenerate faster when hp is low (more hp and higher regeneration) makes the blade dancer the best choice for solo actions. So he can do the quests faster than others. I observed and compared it many times.

• 2 months later...

I like ranger coz they have half bladedancer regen and high demage psycal with have skill dodge..

My ranger have 71 regen with use scroll when nt use scrol only have 65 regen health

And 863 demage rank 5

• 2 weeks later...

I think they will have Invisibility Skill in soon updates.  :wacko:

i think invisibility skill will have only rougue ;)

i have seen too, but i think that was just deception. If developers was invented more skills/buffs and put them in the game, so why they all withdrawal?  :facepalm:

i have seen too, but i think that was just deception. If developers was invented more skills/buffs and put them in the game, so why they all withdrawal?  :facepalm:

Game is still in development, it's possible that some of those skills will return.

AiGrind bought this game from HeroCraft and yes, in past there were alot of different armours, weapons, skills like invisibility for rogue or wolf spirit for shaman. No idea why this all was removed.

i love my ranger dont get me wrong. but              i think the most important ability of a ranger is his or her range and the ability to kite someone such as a barbarian. as of right now this is impossible .. :facepalm:  i find it sad and is kinda pushing me toward my bd if range is not part of aranger

• 2 weeks later...

Well ranger will goog with big dodge..

It mean not get demage if you can set max dodge in next update..

try think if pvp your enemy cant hit you..

Hahaha..

but if war use max hit with crit

(suggest for ranger)..

Elven Rangers are awesome  ;D

It's just because I love archer class in every MMO  :good:

They're COOL  :dirol:

AiGrind bought this game from HeroCraft and yes, in past there were alot of different armours, weapons, skills like invisibility for rogue or wolf spirit for shaman. No idea why this all was removed.

Uhhh really?  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

If they add this staff the game would be fatastic  :) 

It's just because I love archer class in every MMO  :good:

Me too, i just love archers  :spiteful: :spiteful:

Guest Mioco

No.

Warspear Online was founded by Herocraft Hitech = AIGRIND (after re-naming).

No.

Warspear Online was founded by Herocraft Hitech = AIGRING (after re-naming).

Now i shy for posting such a bullshit  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...