1. Русскоязычное сообщество

1. Новости и анонсы

Официальные новости, анонсы и объявления.

Задай вопрос - получи ответ от более опытных игроков.

Обсуждение игры "Warspear Online".

Здесь вы можете оставить свои предложения и пожелания о развитии проекта.

Если у вас что-то сломалось и не работает - вам сюда.

Тут мы обсуждаем все, связанное с тестовым сервером.

Здесь можно обсудить дела гильдейские. Счетчик сообщений отключен.

Конкурсы, которые мы проводим время от времени в мире Аринара. Участвуйте и выигрывайте!

Разговоры на любые темы. Все что выходит за рамки игры и не попадает в другие разделы. Счетчик сообщений отключен.

1. News & Announcements

Official news & announcements.

Guild and alliance events

Here you will find a lot of useful pieces of advice from administration and other players

If you have something broken and not working - you are in the right place.

Just started playing? You can simply say "Hi!" or ask your first question about the game.

Here we will be collecting all your game videos of Warspear Online

General topics discussion.

All Player versus Player and Arena related discussions

Here you can leave your opinions and suggestions about the project development.

Discussing testing of upcoming updates

All guild related conversations. Post count disabled.

Discussions on any topic or off-topic. All that goes beyond the game and doesn't get in other sections. Post count disabled.

The history of the universe Warspear Online and content from players

Contests that happen from time to time in the world of Arinar

1. Notícias e Anúncios

Notícias e anúncios oficiais

Eventos de Guilda e Aliança

Faça uma pergunta e obtenha respostas dos jogadores mais experientes

Se você tem algo que não está funcionando funcionando como deveria - você está no lugar certo.

Tópicos gerais de discussão

Aqui você pode deixar suas opiniões e sugestões sobre o desenvolvimento do jogo.

Todas discussões relacionadas a PvP e Arena

Todos os assuntos relacionados as Guildas. Contagem das postagens desabilitada.

Discussão sobre qualquer assunto fora do tópico. Tudo que se encaixa além do jogo e não poderia ser postado em outras seções. Contagem das postagens desabilitada.

1. 423

• If If he really is one of the best rogue users, then in that vid hes failing on purpose. Also it's showcasing a unbuffed 1v1 scenario which isn't relevant. I mean i could hop on my bd, fight a weaker ranger and on purpose run into his traps, die, make a similiar video and then claim bds need a buff. 
    • Так он закрывается на фулл даже с выполнением вообще не всех заданий. Около половины хватает
    • Then we will try our best to get you and other rogues back by making new (actually same old ideas the devs ignored) suggestions. Maybe our last resort
    • Так ты уже начинаешь мух и котлеты в одну кучу мешать.  32 и 16.  Я про контенты для разных лвл (которые есть по мнению адниминистрации). Я понимаю, что они разные. Для 16 лвл их в разы меньше. И я не топлю, за их развитие.    Изначально, я топил за БП. За выполнение заданий вовремя кача.  Что бы качаясь, я мог выполнять БП и получать плюшки. А не смотреть на них. И что бы нубы, которых я так жду в игре, тоже не пускали слюни на БП.  Это ведь всем выгодно: нуб смотрит что закрывать легко - покупает БП. А ежели слодно и нужно ща чм открывать/менять задания, то зачем ему игра где донат навязывают?    Это одна из проблем новичков. Если их не решать то и не будет притока игроков. 
    • So here are my discussion, for this class, i know each class has it own uniqueness and nature abilities, limitations.   Rogue ( offensive ability) Obviously rouge offensive as we can see right now in the game, the class was called a bursting assassin class, mainly to kill his target without giving him a chance to move or escape from death. By using stealth, with burst dmg , and Controll effect (But yeah in reallity in actual game, that's not really actually happen 😂 lol )..rogue should have more abilities than this actual game. Like yeah to those who ask for shadow clone that should be his main nature skill ability because they call they class rogue, absolutely agree with this.   - Shadow Clone:  Can be used to outplayed or out smart your enemy like on playing scenario( lol he just stunned my clone haha, now i saw him used stun i can now show my self take this opportunity to take him down, while his skill in cooldown,-- " thats not me b*tch, im here " ). something gameplay like that.   -Invisibility with movement speed:  ( this is an optional since this class is too lousy for me to be an assassin without movement speed). Maybe giving up half of stealth dmg exchange it with movement speed like 30% movement speed and increase physical power by 30%.   Pierce - Need at least one pierce atk like on elimination stealth talent 3rd branch should replace the ignored parry block and dodge to ignoring enemy defense and deals critical dmg. It would be good. Since you guys apply many dmg reductions skill from other class include resilience from pvp set.   Double threat (2nd branch)- Pve rouge sucks. Should include the critical atk not only non-critical atk. Since you put triggering 2 sec cooldown.   Rogue Defensive ability  Yeah the new skill passive was good for me, the guaranteed dodge was fit for the class, dodging chance was his main nature ability to defend himself including hiding stealth. But for me that wasn't enough. Must include resistance. Resistance - giving rogue resist   To those who suggested need resistance yeah the class need resistance since the class is melee, engaging without resistance is risky we know that the enemy will put a control on you of course just to stop your killing actions, we need this to defend our self to protect from control effect at least by chance. Yeah maybe Add + resistance after living in stealth mode same with seekers. That would be good.   Limitation of the class-  Im sorry to say this, but to those who ask for giving rogue dmg reduction, honestly that's not the part of nature rogue defensive ability in my opinion. I'll give perfect example why. Look what they did to hunters mountains blessing they change the effect from Dmg reduction to Dodging effect. Devs know that hunters and rogue have the same defensive ability and they realize that giving hunter dmg reduction isn't his part of his defensive nature ability, that's why they change it to dodge. Hope you understand there are some limitations of each class. That class have their own unique ability and limitations.    That's all thank you. Hope devs would listen and understand this kind discussion and suggestion. I hope they're not one sided. I know they still listening to there players but a little bit. I hope they will listen more and try to understand the situation of each classes in actual game.  
  • Recent Topics

• Recent Achievements