Warlock is balanced at all

balinor

To all warlock haters, you must know playing a warlock is depend on luck.

There is many failure and weakness using stun skills, let me explaining:

1. Dark circle, if you put dark circle in middle of range class, it doesn't stun

2. Dark circle, if puting to wrong position or not on target, so its fail

3. Fear, the under skill of lighting blast, it may break if target get attacked even its lv5 fear, its break its fail

So playing a warlock is depend on LUCK

Warlock is balanced, please never change anything on warlock, the only must be changed is mage's illusory chain, for fairness stun, it should disable skill of enemy. Before, MClan gets lake of people than FB, outnumbered population of FB everywhere, when some lucky warlock coming to mclan, all FB crying, and they want to keep on their overpopulated by complaining to make underpowered of warlock.

It clearly states in description that circle stuns when barrier/outlining is broken/crfossed so it shouldnt stun if youre in the center.

I know that circle sometimes fails cause of lags etc, but all classes have that so no excuse. Sometimes my dk is standing by target 3-4sec before it starts swinging.

I rarely see fear breaking and it needs a balance effect, just like lightning blast adds 20% dodge to target while under blind effect.

1 warlock in arena is fine, its not easy to fight them, but atleast when its one you have a good chance of winning. 2 or more warlocks (or mixed with shamans) its very hard for melees to reach anyone. I know its easier for other range to get warlocks, but not for melee. One issue I have trying to wait out warlocks is that 2 warlocks can keep constant circles on the map if they sync circles with cooldown distance. And if you get a window you get feared trying to reach them.

Upside of fighting shamans is that they actually haft to work alittle for it. They atleast haft to aim and hit with quake and quake doesnt disable skills which helps melee alot having a chance to counter. I really wish circle got longer cooldown or that warlocks atleast had to hit with it and that it couldnt be put out as a camp shield. Then they would haft to either use it carefully instead of spamming it as soon its up or learn to hit accuratly with it. It is alot easier getting to warlocks and avoiding circles with range classes, im just speaking for melee right now and its terrible facing 2+ warlocks.

barbs charge got a massive nerf with v3 and after looking at arena ratings where in 3x3 I think top 10 had 6 warlocks and 2 shamans its clear its really hard to beat warlocks when they party up in groups of other warlocks. Devs did nerf charge for having 7 barbs in top 10 last season so I assume they will nerf warlock in some way. Cause really no1 warlock killer is probably barb, but if hes carge fail, he will turn to a running dummy. Even if you dont like my opinion, usually arena ratings dont lie. Though arena is alittle better now whan all warlocks got all their gear and stopped spamming 50-100tkts a day. Its leveling out for regular people.

If your Fear skill is level 5 and you use it to your enemy, you still can attack them eventhough they are still on fearand its not break... you can attack like 2 to 3 hits on them then after that it breaks.. maybe its bug. It should stop the effect when you do attack on them.

But yes I do agree that warlock is balanced..but when it comes to blocking elves bridge.. then its not xD.

Yes only blocking elves (war zone), but doesn't mean warlock is the only most OP class, in FB there is already paladin can multi stun enemy and yes its incomplete if mage doesn't have multi stun like warlock and paladin.

Result= 2:1

MC, have 2 classes with AOE blocking skill: shaman and warlock

Elf, have 1 class with AOE blocking skill: paladin

So, for war zone balance, mage should have multi stun like warlock, then everything done.

I really wish circle got longer cooldown or that warlocks atleast had to hit with it and that it couldnt be put out as a camp shield. Then they would haft to either use it carefully instead of spamming it as soon its up or learn to hit accura. Cause really no1 warlock killer is probably barb, but if hes carge fail, he will turn to a running dummy. Even if you dont like my opinion, usually arena ratings dont lie. .

biggest enemy for warlock is a shaman, any smart shaman has learned already that earthquake has a much wider radius than circle.

fear came with a down side on release, "4 yard range" meaning a druid, will always root first, a ranger will always atk first, shaman will always blind first, if circle fails, just to say a barb is warlocks number 1 killer shows you know nothing of this class, barb`s were a toy pre-nerf even.

rating proofs nothing more than riches, warlocks are op against melee, like every other range class, due to stagger system and the amount of stuns range got was just a stupid idea by devs, making them feel god like and arrogant.

As I stated twice in my post I was considering this from a melees point of view only... I havent played on my shaman in weeks. And well atleast some warlocks I play with can admit they are OP. Even without any special gear. Just +7 staff and resi equip and you can kill anyone. Its fine to have 2 stuns and even aoe, but I dont agree that you should be able to circle them during cooldown. I dont mind shamans cause I can still counter them with threads or barbs charge. And I dont mind rangers having traps, those two skills can be countered. And warlock is ok alone, but a group is ridicilous.

I dont mind shamans cause I can still counter them with threads or barbs charge. And I dont mind rangers having traps, those two skills can be countered.

we are talking about lvl20 arena and not 18-15 where all the twinks are at hiding?

lvl5 eq and blind at lvl20, will make barbs and dk a toy in the same way fear and circle does, they may get a hit or two, but then blinded away and run to full health as if they were never hit, groups of shamans doing mass eq in 5 v 5 or 3 v 3, 300+ x5 dmg which can crit, to a group is op as hell in the same way circle is.

warlock is balanced within the range classes.

Well, all range class is OP, not only warlock but shaman, ranger, and druid also with OP shield come to necro and priest. I think there is no problem if within range class is balance and within melee class is also balance, the only thing melee can't beat range class, so thats why GM never let arena 1v1 (duel mode), it based on teamwork, and the result melee have high chance to kill range class cuz of teamwork. If one range class get nerfed, it should also effect to other range class cuz all range class are already balanced.

Yes only blocking elves (war zone), but doesn't mean warlock is the only most OP class, in FB there is already paladin can multi stun enemy and yes its incomplete if mage doesn't have multi stun like warlock and paladin.

Result= 2:1

MC, have 2 classes with AOE blocking skill: shaman and warlock

Elf, have 1 class with AOE blocking skill: paladin

So, for war zone balance, mage should have multi stun like warlock, then everything done.

Paladins stunt only for 2 seconds while for circle is comparatively longer + you can attack in FOJ but in circle you just stand and do completely nothing

we are talking about lvl20 arena and not 18-15 where all the twinks are at hiding?

lvl5 eq and blind at lvl20, will make barbs and dk a toy in the same way fear and circle does, they may get a hit or two, but then blinded away and run to full health as if they were never hit, groups of shamans doing mass eq in 5 v 5 or 3 v 3, 300+ x5 dmg which can crit, to a group is op as hell in the same way circle is.

warlock is balanced within the range classes.

Exactly :good:

Fear at lvl 5 never brokes, maybe should have a dps barrier while someone is feared.. shaman blind lvl 5 ends earlier than fear and adds 20% dodge while blinded.. and even with a high accurancy (almost all gear that gives extra accurancy dont give HP) you have high chance to miss that hits..  :facepalm:

Warlock can build gears with high hp and use penetration crystal at glove without worries about miss hits.. and the complains about shaman quake damage at 5 x 5?? Warlock with same magic attack as shaman could do same damage with plash circle lvl 1 than the shaman with his earthquake at lvl 5.. also plash dot damage have more chance to do extra damage since it divide all damage in 5 hits that can be crit each time and also plash hits never dodge, or i never saw.. :search: Earthquake has bigger cast area that i think its fair.

Warlocks i think are balanced and no need changues.. They are easy to kill if you stun them 1st than them.

Maybe at russian servers if 20 warlocks block bridge with other people could be a problem but not at emerald since almost all our new warlocks dont know circle barrier stun/disable enemy at border of it :lol:

All I see people ♥♥♥♥♥ing about is Warlocks, it's quite stupid cause people just focus on one thing to ♥♥♥♥♥ about, you guys aren't humans you're just dogs without brains, when update comes all I hear is bark bark bark, then another update comes, they find another thing to bark at, atleast show some humanity here.

Rangers, they can kill a warlock in 2 seconds, a ranger with equal equips to my rogue killed me in 1 scatter shot, yes it depends on luck, but don't look stupid, it doesn't mean shit, if it can still kill you in a blink of an eye then there's a problem.

Shamans, in 5x5 arena they can earth u all without u reaching them that's like a free 1k-3k damage, shamans can make warlocks do 0 dmg, Dark circle is 5 yards and has a 3x3 yard radius, earthquake has a huge radius that u can earth any range class without them using normal attack on u,  u can even make it from 2x2 to 1x1. Actually they can make all enemies in 5x5 do 0 dmg, though I haven't seen anyone done this, even I tried to tell my party to do this at 5x5 they don't understand it I think, any 5 shaman party can do this just need to cooperate which I think they already got done since they're in a party, then all you need to do is earth one at a time and run back after.

Any class with a ranged stun can simply kite a rogue too, A BD can kite a rogue, just need to learn to play and he can't gouge or reach you when u hamstring, paladins too, their stun has like a 3 yard range, they could just stun apply DoT/Bleed, run and heal. And a rogue that gouges his enemy can hit n run him without getting touched, though he needs an open space and it's useless on healers and takes a long time if you're not a +10 sd blade rogue.

Now are you gonna continue barking on warlocks and ignore these ones? Wait, I'm talking to dogs, they won't understand  :facepalm:

Agree Locks Op'ed. I'm #1 Pro Player and me and Putang or Bellato rarely beat 2 Locks. That should tell you something  :facepalm:

So it shows u r not #1 pro player. Dual rogue can kill them easily

Just one solution for kill pro n rich warlock n shaman, he is god of paladin. But he need money 1st to play ws  ;D .

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Just one solution for kill pro n rich warlock n shaman, he is god of paladin. But he need money 1st to play ws  ;D .

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Thor :shok:

Warlocks are so stupidly op it breaks the scale of stupidity.

youre a moron if you claim differently. MORON

I am level 20 paladin with full arena gear I am not max gear but getting there.

a level 10 warlock chained feared me to death and I never got to lay a club on her.

feared me into mobs, circled me, feared me into mobs. TWICE IN A ROW NOTHING I COULD DO.

LEVEL 10 LEVEL 10 FEARED ME TO DEATH AT LEVEL 20 stupid insaneley op, the option to flee wasnt even on the table I couldnt control my character AT ALL. I COULDNT CONTROL MY CHARACTER AT ALL.  YOU SAY YOU ARENT OP SHUT THE F UP YOU LYING SACK OF... go play a pally then come back and say that .

but you know how OP your class is thats why you play it. thats why you started this thread to troll and get a response. F you and your OP class. you deserve and get 0 respect. none zzip nada you beating anyone is the equivilant of me taking candy from a three year old. you get your wins given to you automaticly no player skill required just push the two I WIN buttons over and over. a level 10 warlock NAKED can beat fully geared level 20 bladedancers paladins and rogues because they dont have a way to close the gap. THAT YOU FOOL IS THE DEFINITION OF BEING OP.

Rogues - dangerous as heck when stealthed manageable when not - challenging but not op

barbs - challenging not op.

shamans - yes I agree stupidly op as well.

archers - extremely challanging not op.

necros - sneaky and dangerous but not op with shadow res

You can't say warlocks is op without saying rangers are op.

But answer me this question:

Have you ever played warlock?

from the perspective of a melee class yes yes I can say warlocks are op and archers are not. archers have trap and scatter but I can at least get close enough to hit them usually. IF  I get FOJ on them theyre screwed. and I have never NEVER been owned by a level 10 archer.

and no I havent played the stupidly OP class known as warlock I dont chase OP I play what I like because as a working busy adult I dont have time to build character after character chasing imbalance in the hopes of getting easy wins.

warlock and shaman both need slightly less CC to be balanced.

Hello.

If shaman and warlock OP, they should be on top pvp, but the fact melee is still on top, the only can do by all ranged class is how to kite, and sure not all kiting is successful, look back! It depends on luck. Already tested, warlock vs BD, once warlock is caught by hamstring, you will see the warlock's corpse but when warlock do stun first on you before you hamstring, warlock has high chance to win, so it depends on luck, who stuning enemy first, they have guarantee of chance to win. Yes, more stuns are awesome like 5x5 warlock's party but never see warlock on top 2x2, still handled by a melee.

Hello.

If shaman and warlock OP, they should be on top pvp, but the fact melee is still on top, the only can do by all ranged class is how to kite, and sure not all kiting is successful, look back! It depends on luck. Already tested, warlock vs BD, once warlock is caught by hamstring, you will see the warlock's corpse but when warlock do stun first on you before you hamstring, warlock has high chance to win, so it depends on luck, who stuning enemy first, they have guarantee of chance to win. Yes, more stuns are awesome like 5x5 warlock's party but never see warlock on top 2x2, still handled by a melee.

Lol definately not. Melee is for sure not on top. And one of the only things in this game that is not luck based is kiting. Ask swaaz and he'll tell you. 1 hamstring kills a warlock? This warlock has to be a noob with low hp. All the good ones know how important hp is and that resilliance is just as important.

I think melee's HP can still survive from once stun of range class, only noob melee with 1 stun died killed by ranged class, you should buy some profitable items, its available on miracle shop

Lol definately not. Melee is for sure not on top. And one of the only things in this game that is not luck based is kiting. Ask swaaz and he'll tell you. 1 hamstring kills a warlock? This warlock has to be a noob with low hp. All the good ones know how important hp is and that resilliance is just as important.

lol agree. warlocks can have more than 3k hp if they know how to do it. mine has 2800+ coz im using dodge runes. bd's can never kill locks with just 1 hamstring,.  ;D maybe u tested it on a lv14 noob geared lock. lv13 warlock gear and warl;ock bg gear still suck :facepalm:

You prefer use dodge rune or fortitude? If you feel suck with dodge, go try with fortitude! How noob a tanker only with 2.8K HP, my rogue has more 3K with full dodge stats.

You should see +10 BD with SD Blades made my warlock with 20% resilience and 2.6k hp to 10% hp.

But any range class can kite him easily so I don't think it's much of a big deal.

lol agree. warlocks can have more than 3k hp if they know how to do it. mine has 2800+ coz im using dodge runes. bd's can never kill locks with just 1 hamstring,.  ;D maybe u tested it on a lv14 noob geared lock. lv13 warlock gear and warl;ock bg gear still suck :facepalm:

I used to use dodge on rings but my hp was so low and i never seem to dodge. (11% dodge) So i go full hp and res on belt.

You prefer use dodge rune or fortitude? If you feel suck with dodge, go try with fortitude! How noob a tanker only with 2.8K HP, my rogue has more 3K with full dodge stats.

Wow really? full dodge and still have 3k hp thats nice.

You should see +10 BD with SD Blades took my warlock with 20% resilience and 2.6k hp.

But any range class can kite him easily so I don't think it's much of a big deal.

+10 is god with any class except paladin i believe.

+10 is god with any class except paladin i believe.

not really, +8 paladin whooped my rogues ass, well my armour's +1-4 so I wouldn't think it was his fault  :lol:

:diablo: Personally im melee and i dont have a problem to beat warlocks. I mean i dont have now. But took me longo time and hundreds or loose battles to understand the thousand of tricks that warlocks cant avoid.

I have to say that there is a difference, an obviously difference beetween Warlocks and Ranger, even when they look similar. U break a ranger "fear" so so so so easily, but try that with warlocks... Thats how i kill rangers with +10 bows like flies and why warlocks make me sweat and probably loose.

Its so easy and predictible to avoid a ranger trap and even if u fall on it still can attacking if u got them close to you. Try that with a warlock stun, u have two options: wait or wait. Rangers dodge vs isuckurhp? Please, ♥♥♥♥♥.

But i play warlock sometimes to know my enemie and i have to say that no one is good cause its warlock. U have a lot of work to do if u re range. Actually just the same two warlocks defeat me. Dont have any problem to kill anothers but that two warlocks play smart and hard. The others are noobs.

Anyway. Personally i think that all clases can be defeatable if u play ur cards smartly, whatever its ur class. But someone please explain to me why i feel that rangers are flies for me but warlocks make me sweat, even a bad one, before one of us die.

And now and easy advice to beat two Locks:

Know urself, know your partner, and most of all the old same history: Know ur enemy.

:diablo: Personally im melee and i dont have a problem to beat warlocks. I mean i dont have now. But took me longo time and hundreds or loose battles to understand the thousand of tricks that warlocks cant avoid.

I have to say that there is a difference, an obviously difference beetween Warlocks and Ranger, even when they look similar. U break a ranger "fear" so so so so easily, but try that with warlocks... Thats how i kill rangers with +10 bows like flies and why warlocks make me sweat and probably loose.

Its so easy and predictible to avoid a ranger trap and even if u fall on it still can attacking if u got them close to you. Try that with a warlock stun, u have two options: wait or wait. Rangers dodge vs isuckurhp? Please, ♥♥♥♥♥.

But i play warlock sometimes to know my enemie and i have to say that no one is good cause its warlock. U have a lot of work to do if u re range. Actually just the same two warlocks defeat me. Dont have any problem to kill anothers but that two warlocks play smart and hard. The others are noobs.

Anyway. Personally i think that all clases can be defeatable if u play ur cards smartly, whatever its ur class. But someone please explain to me why i feel that rangers are flies for me but warlocks make me sweat, even a bad one, before one of us die.

And now and easy advice to beat two Locks:

Know urself, know your partner, and most of all the old same history: Know ur enemy.

Best comment. Impossible melee can't kill range class, all class is defeatable and snorlax knows that, it depends on luck, depends on who stunning first, also depends on how smart you play the class, the fact many noob range class got many killed by melee, because they don't know how to kite and run, not like melee with only monoton str8 to kill. To be range class is not easy for lazy monoton people, and yes range class becoming OP if played by smart intellegent people.

Urashima (archer elf ) whom I have partied with on multiple occasions ignored me because I attacked some pvp duel thing going on. he said "dont gank noobs" I said "no kill all mc."

firstly its because the MC are my enemy period. If I had rolled an MC the elfs would be my enemy. I'm gonna attack the crap out of my enemy its what I do.

secondly they werent in pvp cave. I will avoid that place but I will be damned if I see people fighting and I dont help out my blue team guys. I am not going to stop and ask if theyre ducking dueling ura you can kiss my A$$ I am going to help that includes even you AFTER you turned into a big A hole.

third if a warlock or shaman gets that first fear or circle on me I die. period.

I can't run I can't control my guy I can't do anything but but be their paladin kite. I dont like being a kite. and it doesnt have to be a good warlock or shaman no good gear required no high levels required. I have been owned by a kick ass level ten warlock. not just a little stroke of bad luck.but twice in a row kick the bejesus out of me with me being completely powerless to stop it.

My tactics for fighting a warlock or shaman are simple. I attack them all . period . I dont wait I dont hesitate if theyre between spells or chatting to buddy then that is the only shot I have  if I can actually cast foj on them and purify I have a shot at winning.

if they fear me I go with the flow if they fear me away from them I keep going. if they fear me onto them I foj and try to kill. if they chase i wait on the other side of the border and foj purify. usually one on one I win about 1 out of 3 battles with warlocks or shamans. if theyre geared and high level I only win if theyre attacking someone else.

its simple urashima if I wait for a level 15 warlock to decide if he wants to attack im letting him decide wether or not he wants to make me his kite. f him and f you if you dont understand that. you have the ability to snuff that dumb noob lock if he trys you with your bow I do not I get my can kicked. for me as a paladin first strike is the only chance i get at surviving.

I played a paladin too (actually i played all classes) and warlocks become god with brainless rushers. If u cant use ur brain all classes will be op for u. Thats all. And paladin can beat a warlock on 1v1. Just ur fault

You're a moron

the class is op

you cannot control your melee character if they play correctly.

There's no skill involved in watching your character run out of control

Then get frozen

Then run out of control

I can't even be a brainless rusher because I can't control my character.

don't tell me I'm stupid and doing it wrong

your stupid and your parents did it wrong

I mean look at your face

If you cannot see or admit the inherent ease in which a warlock can permanently control his enemy ttill they die then your to dumb to talk to or you're just trying to justify your op class.

You can't even run dude if they attack first you don't get the option of even running.

Hello.

Check. 5s its all warlocks at the top with a few necros