[2012.08.30] Game client crash fixes

Kuzmitch

Good point is that this world is ruled by the devil, but when Jesus comes back that's when this earth will be ruled by Jesus  :pardon: Everyone good I guess, I'm not bad but I made mistakes a few times. Just a not to the lord, GIVE THIS WORLD LOVE AND LIGHT AND MAKE US NEW O:-) ONCE AGAIN WE BE CLEANING OUR SINS ON EVERYONE ON THAT FOUND DAY, AMEN  O:-)

END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR!!!!! :cray: :shok:            TIME TO GO CHURCH :yahoo:

Good point is that this world is ruled by the devil, but when Jesus comes back that's when this earth will be ruled by Jesus  :pardon: Everyone good I guess, I'm not bad but I made mistakes a few times. Just a not to the lord, GIVE THIS WORLD LOVE AND LIGHT AND MAKE US NEW O:-) ONCE AGAIN WE BE CLEANING OUR SINS ON EVERYONE ON THAT FOUND DAY, AMEN  O:-)

:facepalm:

O:-)

Kuz u lie u tell paladin is op then nxt sept update till now nothisn :facepalm:gs happen

lol who is tell op? OP just for ppl who have pro brain.

Let's just face it, NEVER BELIEVE KUZZ, they all lie about when the update suppose to happen. It's almost like a soap opera or wwe, they build up a story line until you get disappointed. I just want to know why they can't tell us when the update get push back instead of the silence.

Guys, calm down.

Kuz told us the Month Update will come but he didn't tell the Year.

So Update will be in September 2013

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Update will be soon, stay tuned. Maybe on 32nd of September or something ;)

TOMORROW UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :yahoo:  NEW ISLAND COMING  :yahoo:

it is hard to write that update is scheduled for october? Than players will not be angry . Just next time write later date and if you will update earlyer than it will be just nice surprise.

lol 32september  its 1of octuber here  :facepalm:  russia diferent months? i am bored of wait and dont have pacience :bomb: :bomb:  if all correct tomorrow update..........