amplifying without using sign or damage 3

Usama Tayyab

There should be a system for amplifying without using any miracle coin item.for those who dont buy mc amplifying of the weapon should depend on how much the user used it in battle.

For those who don't spend Miracle Coins, there is an "easy" option: Find some friends, do dungeons, do arena, sell your arena points, farm, sell the drops.

These are just some of the possibilities. Trust me, you can get quite high amped even when you don't use Miracle Coins.

Calm down.

You know that all the drop rates are random? And that they don't raise it for regularly buying players? The reason that they get more drops is because they spam the dungeons.

Daily quest gives less gold gold is 25-50% wasted because weapon get damaged especially when u are doing heroic dgs its only my suggestion through cause I never got a drop worth +16k from dungeon.maybe I will get lucky and get it tomorrow after 3 months

For those who don't spend Miracle Coins, there is an "easy" option: Find some friends, do dungeons, do arena, sell your arena points, farm, sell the drops.

These are just some of the possibilities. Trust me, you can get quite high amped even when you don't use Miracle Coins.

Your question is completely answered by noso. You just so lazy to do it

Whole of my members not spend their money to buy mcoins. But they still can buy newest gear, wpn, etc

Cause they do as nosotraes said, not only ganking someone in pvp cave as you do.

Lol how many online game have u played or ps2-3 or cpu.the weapon got a new look and become more powerful after using it for a long time in many game the appearence also changes

Once again: if your weapon can become powerful without spending money no one will spend money. This is a terrible idea because it will screw over all people who are willing to spend money. Also amping is likely where most mcoins are spent, no way the devs will implement a free amp system.

For those who don't spend Miracle Coins, there is an "easy" option: Find some friends, do dungeons, do arena, sell your arena points, farm, sell the drops. Was is

farm is ruined since craft update drops dont worth a shit

I guess putting dmg and def spheres to arena shop is a good for non mcoin users I wish devs put Signs to arena shop as well so non mcoin users can get it from there too cuz nowadays in EU-Emerald server they costs like 15k++ so if it was in arena shop it would have been better idea!

i got a drop from a chest which our guild leader gave me, and now im about to sell it for 150k.

no mcoins involved. those chests are affordable with your ftp budget. however, i agree that the amp system should be cared for.http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/42383-amplifying-a-great-issue/

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

Some people mentoined it above, if there were alternatives

for mcoin items, most mcoin users would stop buying miracle coins, and

that leads to no profit for the devs, and that means, no free mmo.

This isn't really a P2W game, you just need patience, and be very active.

Everything has an opportunity cost.. There always be a consequence for every action you take.

Truth has been spoken here.

Just if I heard one of my classmates, he said the following during a debate about responsibility:

"Responsibility is yours even when you choose between ham and sausage for your breakfast sandwich. What if the ham is bad and you get a serious sickness? It is all your responsibility. So go home, choose between ham and sausage, and take the consequences."

• 2 months later...

this is actually a good suggestion, increasing of succesfull amplifying of a gear when used a lot. It could be good but we will see afk players killing dummies in town all day. A %10,20 increase in the amo chance couls be good. (not 5+20=%25,, %20 of %5 increase.

If there was such a system there wouldn't be mcoin users.

I rarely bought mcoins (even if, it was for costumes) and still I get to amp up to +6 and further.

Be active and do quests, that's all really.

less signs will be used. OMFG GAME IS GONNA COLLAPSE NO ONE WILL BUY MCOIN!!!!

+4 to +5=10signs(if used a lot 8signs)

+9 to +10=1000signs.(if used a whole damn lot 800signs)

yeah no need to buy mcoins now, who needs mcoin to get 800signs pfff. Farm jeroba for an hour and you will get it right?

*z*