swaaz will be leaving :)

Jswaaz

>I saw the bill

>you stole

That's enough sulla in a sentence

Keep trying with the rest xd someday you might believe what you say, too

That is stealing, taking goods for free by abusing a ingame bug, you got banned for it like the indo's who stole from airgrind. phrase it however you want, it is theft.

(not 1k, but almost 700.)

CGhmMIU.jpg

Edited by Sulla

Message date 26 November, yeah, that's 1 week before I got payment bill

Show that instead, not the info beforehand, if you want to try harder

//Goodnight

Message date 26 November, yeah, that's 1 week before I got payment bill

Show that instead, not the info beforehand, if you want to try harder

//Goodnight

No, you show it, show the 2000$ worth of goods in sms costs being paid after abusing the mc coin bug, which the account got banned for.

All of a sudden you didn't abuse the bug? that's funny as you admitted to doing so multiple times in past, as well as mbd didn't accuse you?  yet where is he? so much denial with just words..

Edited by Sulla

If this topic wont be deleted, its going to be as much heated as regarding poley and the stolen gears.

Please dont make this a drama like that

Also, dont go offtopic.

Still funny that you gave me a warning point because of harrassment ( seriously I called her 50 years old cause I really thought she was, I talked to her after on warspear and said sorry so I also wouldn't mind if you could remove my warning point) and btw, did Lallous gave her a warning point too? I asked him to do it. It didn't seem fair that I received one for calling someone 50 years old but she didn't receive any though she called the WHOLE sithlords guild 2face-♥♥♥♥♥es and cornatist. Nevermind, it's done for me now. Good luck, don't take it personal but I don't mind if they remove you as mod as you were not judging fair.

Edited by Xredbirdx

Poley Is Bull Shit You are one of the star points of this entire forum Swaaz your replys a lot of times give me enjoyment when reading this entire Forum for info or a good laugh.

Im not Saying this because "me and Swaaz are friends ur just defending him" not gona lie i hated Swaaz before i talked to him on forum. Hed always heal himself over what i took on Haxyswaze and chill there i learned that from him(To nubs who face Ryderx in Arena) And i have found a new born respect hes plagued as a troll which yes he trolls sometimes but that doesnt mean hes always a troll and certainly doesnt mean hes a liar or a Sociapath?... I had him exch for me before atleast he doesnt scam me. And now after the poley topics Id like to clarify why i lost the arena season As an idiot i decided to stalk vortexss Storage with all tickets.Assumimg

Ofc there wasn't a stealer in Tex. I had plenty of tickets to beat Maaraa. For those saying i couldn't was bunk But one day i got on and there was Only 2 People that could've taken it. Ancutez And Snowkath and An Even told me when i asked where a good 100 set of tickets went and his response was well i kept seeing poley take a couple sets every once im awhile until i logged. When i asked poley She blew it off And somehow we got on the topic of how she has such high dmg....

And when i asked again she left game. At the time Maaraa was slowly gaining and i didnt really worry about it by the time Maaraa caught up i was unprepared and out of tickets simply because "Someone" had robbed Storage. Which now after her stealing hamstrings and Gi and Eagles items i think i know who.

Poley should be banned from forum and i wouldnt even Disagree if Game just as Kalzoom Should be banned. shes just as bad and maybe even worse Let roland Decide but it will make the company look bad if they Remove Swaaz and keep Poley. Terribly bad and make the forum look like its immaturely ran.

Thanks But

I'll Take Swaazs Trolling over a Scammers Abusing Anyday Thanks For your time.

just when i changed my mind about swaaz being healthy for the forum he ragequits

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

r0land

Can we make russain memes still?

well not that i have anymore...:shy:

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd like to suggest if the mods' selection should involve the members in this forum. The members' thoughts about the candidates of the mods should be added as a consideration beside the experience, etc.

About Poley.. Im really confused, why she was added as a mod instantly without an application in the official thread even after the official recruitment and the selected mods has been legalized? ( I would make an exception fir the fansites' mods )

Edited by Livina

Hmm, i just wanted to take out what in my head Chris...

But he (or even they) does't (don't) have to answer on it. And I understand if he/they doesn't/don't want to answer such questions.

Edited by Livina

i never once said "im going to ban you" to anyone ever sulla, i dont get off on a power trip

poley on another note actually does this

youre instigating isnt appreciated 

Red bird... Calling someone 50 even if there 50 is still a insult no one likes being called old espiacally when its not your Place. he saw this as an insult just as Sapp did and i saw it as one too :facepalm: your just mad cus he banned you... Legionn banned me to cus i was defending myself So?... Its there job and i dont blame him for it maybe if you dont comment on other people then you wont have problems... If i comment on someone and i insult them and i get a 3 day ban big deal its 3 days im not gona die

I got a warning point and a 3-5 day mute from legion because i trolled in a topic :c

And the topic starter went "hey", so there were like 10 replies greeting each other without any sense %) me included

for the THIRD TIME redbird was not banned and his warning was NOT for calling sapphire 50 years old, it was for his WHOLE post which included more insults  :fool:

Just a question.

What's the point of this topic now?

doesnt need a topic, its tavern, post count disabled

pvprange #1 pro player

should die down within tomorrow for confirmation if the special snowflake is gonna rage ban me

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tavern = off topic, im just awaiting the horde of insults bound to appear within 24 hours

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Red bird... Calling someone 50 even if there 50 is still a insult no one likes being called old espiacally when its not your Place. he saw this as an insult just as Sapp did and i saw it as one too :facepalm: your just mad cus he banned you... Legionn banned me to cus i was defending myself So?... Its there job and i dont blame him for it maybe if you dont comment on other people then you wont have problems... If i comment on someone and i insult them and i get a 3 day ban big deal its 3 days im not gona die

I didn't get ban + I understand why he gave me a warning point and I am fine with it and accepting it. I just wanted fairness that sapphire received a warning point,too. That's why i pmed Lallous aka Zeusxelie who is my guild leader and he talked to Swaaz and solved it :facepalm: stop to comment on my problems with Swaaz if you don't even know half of the story ty:) That's all.

P.S : I don't have any problems with Swaaz

for the THIRD TIME redbird was not banned and his warning was NOT for calling sapphire 50 years old, it was for his WHOLE post which included more insults  :fool:

I am a girl Swaaz^^ give yourself a warning point because of discrimination lel :P Jk :3

Too many /4/ references are lurking these forums

Who the hell says /4/? I've been on Channel 4 for about five years, and never EVER have I seen that used.

Someone is selling you fake memes my friend.

Who the hell says /4/? I've been on Channel 4 for about five years, and never EVER have I seen that used.

Someone is selling you fake memes my friend.

Not all, just 2 I've seen before.

What if i told you i never 4Chan or reddit

OR

go on 9gag or any of them

EVER

i get all my stuff from facebook comments and am consistently in the battlegrounds

I grew up with funnyjunk.com in the early 2000s and that is my foundation. Reddit and 9gag dont draw me suprisingly but i find all my info about them on facebook wars i dont think im any better than them just its not my playground

You could be a tumblrlrlrlr guy who demands cat memes over triggers and i would love you too

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So all your dank memes were recycled three times before you get to see them? Wow man I envy you.

Kinda explains why they all look like shit too.

Yaaay it's my fortune that i never get any warning point :clapping:

As well as i never have any problem/confrontation with any mods.

P.S. Wait, wait! What is pepe? I only know pepe reina huahaha.

Plis has wojack in his avatar so it was only natural for me to link him to twin meme.

topic locked in preparation for the upcoming horde of triggered feminist comments

was nice knowing you all