Position bug will it ever be fixed ?

vegeta

Been years bout this issue with bout position bug . Alot complaints have been made in the past bout how we get hit  even not near to the enemy . This bug mess up  alot of things in arena matches and it's abusable in arena. It's not our network issue coz happens with alot of people . It's coz the game server need to be updated to a better one . Will we ever see it fixed in the near future ? i will upload few videos below how' it mess up arena n vice versa 

This is wat people mean by hamstring range 10 15 yards . 

Some would say relog n fix the position bug but u relog n ur dead in that match . 

Only warlocks can go stone n relog n back game.

I hope it gets fixed someday 

@Nolan @Cardinal @snorlax @Dr Strange

I wonder why this happens though. What's the reason? I can also confirm that this isn't an issue because of internet. My internet speed is very high as well as low ping but it happens to me often too. Is there no way to fix this? @Nolan

Engine and server level related bs which has been in the game since the beginning, doubtful it's ever going to be properly fixed. This bd also knows how to do it like a professional. And you were also cooperating with him with your movements making your device and server easier to desync. If you see someone walking around corners back and forth as he was in the first 2 videos you should drop a puddle to scout if he's coming from one direction and start walking away from that corner as its clear he's trying to desync himself. 

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

Engine and server level related bs which has been in the game since the beginning, doubtful it's ever going to be properly fixed. This bd also knows how to do it like a professional. And you were also cooperating with him with your movements making your device and server easier to desync. If you see someone walking around corners back and forth as he was in the first 2 videos you should drop a puddle to scout if he's coming from one direction and start walking away from that corner as its clear he's trying to desync himself. 

Scouting with skills can be very hard when every class has defensive relics activated 24/7, like captivity etc.

1 hour ago, Unkindled said:

Scouting with skills can be very hard when every class has defensive relics activated 24/7, like captivity etc.

Well yes that's why I suggested puddle as you wont get caught in a nightmare relic. And captivity relic is easier to see as you got the big warning signs spinning above your head when its active so obviously don't drop puddle when captivity is in play. 

7 hours ago, Raislin said:

And you were also cooperating with him with your movements making your device and server easier to desync.

Cooperating how? Can you explain? His actual position is something different but the server and "My device" areThi desyncd by this corner shuffling? So it shows his earlier location than the more recent one where he's closer to me?

7 hours ago, Raislin said:

you should drop a puddle to scout if he's coming from one direction and start walking away from that corner as its clear he's trying to desync himself. 

This doesn't help ngl. Any other way to fix this other than relogging?

12 hours ago, Raislin said:

If you see someone walking around corners back and forth as he was in the first 2 videos you should drop a puddle to scout if he's coming from one direction and start walking away from that corner as its clear he's trying to desync himself. 

Puddle for lock but wat bout other class wat can they do . M not the lock in the video I just get the video to report this stupid thing in arena . Isn't like 1 match but everytime trying to stall bd this thing .

Why can't developers fix this n upgrade the server to a better one it is 2023  i understand if it was 2010 or 2015 

13 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Cooperating how? Can you explain? His actual position is something different but the server and "My device" areThi desyncd by this corner shuffling? So it shows his earlier location than the more recent one where he's closer to me?

This doesn't help ngl. Any other way to fix this other than relogging?

By constantly moving around you are also shifting around the pathfinding game might put him on which works the same way as him walking back and forth on a corner.  You'd be much safer by standing still until you seem him taking 3 or more steps in one direction. And no there's not many ways to fix this to be honest. Any skill that moves an enemy to a "set" location would work such as Templars punch and flow, Mage chains and Palas repellant shield. Only mc skill that immediately comes to mind would be Deathknight threads.

9 hours ago, vegeta said:

Puddle for lock but wat bout other class wat can they do . M not the lock in the video I just get the video to report this stupid thing in arena . Isn't like 1 match but everytime trying to stall bd this thing .

Why can't developers fix this n upgrade the server to a better one it is 2023  i understand if it was 2010 or 2015 

Well chieftains got swooping but they don't really need to care about it due to the other skills they got. Besides them any aoe damage that stays on ground for a while would work such as Shamans fire totem and Hunter traps.