TOP 10 THINGS ELFS SAY!!!

AmericanPsycho

I fought u 3 times today, 3-0,    DONE. :dirol:

I knew you were gonna say something! xD Yea I don't know what the hell you do  :facepalm: I cannot win you  :shok:

Well maybe you just suck :wacko:

Lol I doubt.. See, a bd named Oromiz, kicks Manley's ass, then a barb comes, ( I think his names is Zylust or something like that), and wins Oromiz, then I come and beat that Barb  ;D  Manley just have better skill than me  ;)

lol manley never won vs my full support druid that i never use for pvp, we just tested and he lost twice or thrice, i just dont remember :facepalm: keelan: "get that druid away from me"  :tease:

Lol I doubt.. See, a bd named Oromiz, kicks Manley's ass, then a barb comes, ( I think his names is Zylust or something like that), and wins Oromiz, then I come and beat that Barb  ;D  Manley just have better skill than me  ;)

Oromiz cant beat me, tell him lets go best out of three b4 u open your mouth again. He fought me 2wice the other day and after 1-1 he dissapeared. I will gladly take him on a best out of three. Keiz i fight u to now, u fought me long time ago lets do some more testing. :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

lol manley never won vs my full support druid that i never use for pvp, we just tested and he lost twice or thrice, i just dont remember :facepalm: keelan: "get that druid away from me"  :tease:

ts owned humiliated :facepalm:

Keiz i fight u to now, u fought me long time ago lets do some more testing. :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

wait me after im done farming, lets try again keelan  :good:

Hallo US !!! from Ukraine  8)

I want to party with this dude, hearing him say "Hallo" to everyone all night would have me feeling swell...... :yahoo:

look manley I contributed to ur thread like I said I would ;D unfortunately Idk wht elfs say when they see me but I can guess by their body language. elf runs at me turns around n runs back. tells me he saying "duck its ulti need more help "5secs later elf returns with his pt my guess is he saying "think we got enough. get her" :facepalm: this applies to all who have seen an elf run just to come bqck with more ppl. and I like it when an elf says we run away all the time. yea mc run away. lol I see rangers leave a battlefield as soon as one elf falls.  lol only mc i know that runs away is rokzz. #1 mthing elf say is mc noobs usually comes after they got their ass kicked  :rofl:

Lol I had to make a new account commenting on this but killing elves never gets old  :lol:  I especially find it funny when elves make mc accounts just to rage at me through pm some of the stuff i seen? Here it is! "Pvp noob" "1 vs 1 me and you ill rape you noob" "you and rokzz are gay" "stupid noob" So on and so on its just really funny to me  :lol:

Lol I had to make a new account commenting on this but killing elves never gets old  :lol:  I especially find it funny when elves make mc accounts just to rage at me through pm some of the stuff i seen? Here it is! "Pvp noob" "1 vs 1 me and you ill rape you noob" "you and rokzz are gay" "stupid noob" So on and so on its just really funny to me  :lol:

Actually Rokzz is a noob. He can't fight 1x1. He needs to cross in order to win :facepalm: Without blind+cross he always looses.

Lmao the only people who dominates pvp is the guys with the highest amp. The so called "best" people at pvp have weapons +7 or higher. And no one has taken the challenge of having a level 1 character with no amp face another level 1 character with no amp to see who can win without their precious farm gear or money gear. I bet some of the players you think are good now would be the ones with the most losses if you do this. And actually cross fighting does take a little skill smart one because it does take kind of a quick reaction to click on the skill you want to use and the target you want to attack before they cross over. And for him to just have a +5 staff and be able to kill a pt of elves solo is impressive to me. So yes im gonna stick up for him after all we are in the same clan  ;)

Lmao the only people who dominates pvp is the guys with the highest amp. The so called "best" people at pvp have weapons +7 or higher. And no one has taken the challenge of having a level 1 character with no amp face another level 1 character with no amp to see who can win without their precious farm gear or money gear. I bet some of the players you think are good now would be the ones with the most losses if you do this. And actually cross fighting does take a little skill smart one because it does take kind of a quick reaction to click on the skill you want to use and the target you want to attack before they cross over. And for him to just have a +5 staff and be able to kill a pt of elves solo is impressive to me. So yes im gonna stick up for him after all we are in the same clan  ;)

It doesn't take skill.. it takes a good internet connection.

Are you sure because i can deal a great deal of damage on my phone (my phone is so laggy). But the disadvantage I have on my phone is that I try to click on the guy I want to attack but I end up missing and clicking on an empty space and Ill begin moving to that space instead of attacking

Well I see jaw havent been on for awhile :unknw: . Maybe he is still hiding?

why i must hide ???

im here always ...

on mc side too  :(

hey wait.... dnt say u miss me dude  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:bad: bhuekzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!

why i must hide ???

im here always ...

on mc side too  :(

hey wait.... dnt say u miss me dude  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:bad: bhuekzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!

man what do you have in those cigerettes. The only time I see you is when your running from mc.

man what do you have in those cigerettes. The only time I see you is when your running from mc.

:rofl: :rofl: run ???  like 7-9 mcs vs me ???

where's ur brain ??? no one can many vs alone  :crazy:

]]] link=topic=59447.msg267223#msg267223 date=1341927665]

;D  Like I said you run, but me when I see 7-9 elfs Im attacking :bomb: . They may get me but one is coming withj me. ;D

lmao u ran from me. and if I recall u potted and kept trying to run away from me. :lol:but yea it didn't work out. so don't say u don't run jaw cuz. that's a load of bs n u knoe it  :shok: :shok: if u were gonna waste pots u should have done so tryin to kill me instead of trying to run. :crazy:

:facepalm:EU server players are SOOOOO senitive. Thosr cry babies cant take a jokr. No wonder those players dont want to merge with us. Sapphire aerver will stomp them.

Harmless say 'leave me alone great Galvatron, I can never be a great barb like you. Im just a stupid harmless NOOB'.

oy ... wake .. dont make a dream here  :clapping:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

]]] link=topic=59447.msg272994#msg272994 date=1342751673]

oy ... wake .. dont make a dream here  :clapping:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

huuuuuh this boy keep coming back with gold............ 8)

1. "WHY AM I SO STUPID?"

2."WHY DOES MANLEY KILL ME SO MUCH?"

3."TANNEX IS A CHEATER"

4." WHY DOES CAPTAINPOO KILL ME SO MUCH?"

5."MANLEY IS SO STRONG"

6."I WANT TO BE A MC"

REALLY LMAO I think your talking about lvl 15 you kill so much, oh shit yeah I know your the other version of rokzz lmao.. cause your as hell don't kill me.. anytime PVP!