179 members have voted

1. 1. На каком сервере вы играете?

2. 2. Какой фракцией вы играете?

• Перворожденные - Firstborn
    • Избранные - Chosen
    • Горные кланы - Mountain Clan
    • Проклятые - Forsaken

• 4 weeks later...

Alright... what kind of Music do you listen to in Russia? Since very less of you understand English do you listen to the general music genres like pop, rock, rap etc. from Russian artists or do you have a very own music style in Russia? Or do you listen to English music although you don't understand the text? :unknw:

Alright... what kind of Music do you listen to in Russia? Since very less of you understand English do you listen to the general music genres like pop, rock, rap etc. from Russian artists or do you have a very own music style in Russia? Or do you listen to English music although you don't understand the text? :unknw:

>Or do you listen to English music although you don't understand the text?

This. We also have our own music of different genres. Pop, rock, rap. But Russian pop and rap are really terrible. There are a lot of mems about Russian rap, lol. I prefer to listen to English music, but I also like some Russian rock-bands, "The king and the clown", for example. Punk-rock. You can rate this band on the video below.

We can talk about you, sweety :3

lol :3::lol:

Fail flirt .-.

She has a boyfriend

Umm not anymore to be honest... and Kotukun is just a cool guy :) cool friend Edited by Livi

A reason makes me cant stay with him :/ and the rest as well.... Everyone is just now my friends

Edited by Livi

Alright... what kind of Music do you listen to in Russia? Since very less of you understand English do you listen to the general music genres like pop, rock, rap etc. from Russian artists or do you have a very own music style in Russia? Or do you listen to English music although you don't understand the text? :unknw:

California :)

https://youtu.be/0Ak-wDaov3Q

Stolen Car

https://youtu.be/HQkkmYIu95I

Edited by Scepio

• 2 weeks later...

To listen to music does not have to understand it . Russia has all the genres of music but there are people , they are called ditties . The youth does not like them  ;D 

Lee Vie, Hello ! Viewed at a solar eclipse today? )

Spasibo :) ! Yeap, i saw it from Jakarta yesterday morning on my time, it went throughout some regions in my country, looked so amazing ^_^

Spasibo :) ! Yeap, i saw it from Jakarta yesterday morning on my time, it went throughout some regions in my country, looked so amazing ^_^

Indeed it is unique . We had an eclipse but the sun Urals in the past year, closed only by half and still remembered ))

Indeed it is unique . We had an eclipse but the sun Urals in the past year, closed only by half and still remembered ))[/size]

It was a total solar eclipse )) yea

столько девушек-модеров :shok:. я думал только Миоко была за всю историю. Жаль что английского не знаю((9((9(99(

столько девушек-модеров :shok:. я думал только Миоко была за всю историю. Жаль что английского не знаю((9((9(99(

Да чего знать-то?.. ;)

Ну допустим даже не знаешь иностранного языка, не беда, переводчики Google, Яндекс к твоим услугам, и бесплатно :)

Да чего знать-то?.. ;)

Ну допустим даже не знаешь иностранного языка, не беда, переводчики Google, Яндекс к твоим услугам, и бесплатно :)

мне было достаточно переводов на русский. С английским тоже самое будет 169%

мне было достаточно переводов на русский. С английским тоже самое будет 169%

Да, согласен, перевод не совсем точный получается, до идеала надо вручную шлифовать. Но все равно вполне приемлемо, особенно для электронного перевода, тебя поймут что ты хочешь сказать :)

Привет там :) Да, много модераторов женского пола в наше время :) удачный нас!

Между прочим, Вы можете использовать этого переводчика :

http://m.translate.ru/touch/default.aspx?slc=ru or http://www.online-translator.com/ для английской версии )

____________________________________Hello well how are American gamers?______________________________Sorry for my terible English__________________________________________

Spasibo there! Actually most of us aren't Americans, but yes we do play on US-Sapphire server )

Spasibo there! Actually most of us aren't Americans, but yes we do play on US-Sapphire server )

And what about SA-Pearl? It's not so interest as US-Sapphire? :)

And what about SA-Pearl? It's not so interest as US-Sapphire? :)

About it... SA Pearl is kinda ghosty, most Asian players have already had good characters and friends in EU nor US servers :) so they are lazy to move.

• 4 weeks later...

Полагаю среди этих нарезок есть эпизоды и с твоим участием. Видимо это лучшее что ты видишь вокруг себя, раз решил этим похвастаться и поделиться.