Suggestion for Rogues and others.

strygwyr9

Well since rogues have LONG cooldown skills I have a simple suggestion,

Remove Energy expense for Stealth cause rogues really need energy for their Gouge, stealth, Strike combo and makes it easier to re-stealth at crossing when near mobs and impossible to regen energy :wacko:

And why is gouge cooldown so high? seriously it's quite stupid since other disable skills have lower cooldowns, atleast decrease it to 15 cooldown.

Increase Stealth duration in each level, but not really too much to avoid unli stealth in arena to draw matches.

Other Suggestions :

Make auto-heal for druid/shaman so you don't have to keep clicking on heal and target

Make speed more effective

add more costumes  ;D

Add 2nd floor in Labyrinth  :tease:

Fix Taunt/Aggression ( stupid skill, only used for taking boss aggro for 2 seconds  :facepalm: Unless you rich kid with +8-10 axe  :wacko: )

add energy regen to some items. :good: ( you can replace the energy bonus in rings with regen and it will make it easier for low levels at 1st island won't have to buy energy pots & food or crystal  :wacko: )

that's all, thanks.

Agree with all.  Gouge especially.  It's the weakest of the disable skills:

Druid root can damage opponents doesn't break. 

Ranger scatter and trap can damage opponents and doesn't break. 

Shaman quake and lightning can damage opponents and doesn't break.

Barb charge can damage opponents and doesn't break.

Bd hammy can damage opponent and doesn't break.

Gouge as soon as you damage, it breaks.  Even other things than damage can break gouge.  :facepalm:

Agree with all.  Gouge especially.  It's the weakest of the disable skills:

Druid root can damage opponents doesn't break. 

Ranger scatter and trap can damage opponents and doesn't break. 

Shaman quake and lightning can damage opponents and doesn't break.

Barb charge can damage opponents and doesn't break.

Bd hammy can damage opponent and doesn't break.

Gouge as soon as you damage, it breaks.  Even other things than damage can break gouge.  :facepalm:

Plus - It fails alot  :facepalm:

Plus - It fails alot  :facepalm:

Yeah it does.  I think the animation has something to do with it.  Seems to fail when I hit to move right after hitting gouge which cuts off the animation for gouge.  :facepalm:

Merc dont go full penetration like a pro only for see big numbers when hit a druid with no runes e.e and take some mana regen to use ur skills, kitty lord always at laby using mana pots non stop ;D  And mana crystal on armor because agree, attack speed stat now sucks and need a changue.. rogue cloacks useless :facepalm:  Oh you can wait for 2nd laby floor, not enough bosses aggro taked and shamans killed  8)

Merc dont go full penetration like a pro only for see big numbers when hit a druid with no runes e.e and take some mana regen to use ur skills, kitty lord always at laby using mana pots non stop ;D  And mana crystal on armor because agree, attack speed stat now sucks and need a changue.. rogue cloacks useless :facepalm:  Oh you can wait for 2nd laby floor, not enough bosses aggro taked and shamans killed  8)

what full penetration?  ;D  It just that swords & daggers are the only weapons without penetration, and I don't really care cause I hit 1001! on bosses with +5 & +4 weapons while others hit 900+  ;D

• Developer

I've got pretty good suggestion - if someone will collect all significant suggestions in one post (class or global ones) and send it to the support, will be very nice.

I've got pretty good suggestion - if someone will collect all significant suggestions in one post (class or global ones) and send it to the support, will be very nice.

I'm happy to do this, and I appreciative your responses here to our community.  I'll start some polls to see what people want addressed.

This would be good, maybe then devs actually listen to our suggestion,

Odin you gonna do this?

There is nothing wrong with gouge..it serves its purpose of allowing us to stealth in mid combat, which is super effective.

no that's not the problem, the problem is cooldown - too long, other disables got faster CD and It fails allot for some reason even when you gouge while stealth and didn't attack they still move

how long have you played rogue? keep using gouge on random mobs, sometimes it fails - usually on labyrinth mobs

You only fail use skill on mob if the mob in evade status

fail sometimes at arena tho,,,

is player have evade state?  :wacko:

In arena I saw fail because its dodged. We talked about mob, and you talk about other ppl

You only fail use skill on mob if the mob in evade status

nope, it fails alot, not cuz of evade but it just fails as in you use it but they don't get stunned, no purple smoke either

In arena I saw fail because its dodged. We talked about mob, and you talk about other ppl

lol the point here is not about mob or ppl but bout skill, 'gouge is sometimes fail and it should not'

it obvious theres somekind of bug about meele skill,,i heard sometimes bds hamstring failed too,,but not sure, i not tried it a lot,,

n i think i never saw other disable skills like druid root/ shaman blind that casted from range failed/dodged,,,(not talkin bout evade state),,

ranged already got their advantage,,why must meele skill not work as it should?  :facepalm:

lol the point here is not about mob or ppl but bout skill, 'gouge is sometimes fail and it should not'

it obvious theres somekind of bug about meele skill,,i heard sometimes bds hamstring failed too,,but not sure, i not tried it a lot,,

n i think i never saw other disable skills like druid root/ shaman blind that casted from range failed/dodged,,,(not talkin bout evade state),,

ranged already got their advantage,,why must meele skill not work as it should?  :facepalm:

well reason for BD hamstring fail is either dodge, parry, or block but it doesn't say that when gouge fails, so there must be a problem  :wacko:  just fail 2 times at Leopard Murderer  :facepalm:

Its not a good suggestion.

Its skill to disable enemy, if cant be broken, it would be overpowered.

Gouged enemy cant take action and you will make it cant be broken if take damage, omg.

I agree with this suggestion but reduce the time limitation a lot. Because rogue can spam invisible, gouge, attack and make enemy cant do anything.

Gouged enemy cant take action and you will make it cant be broken if take damage, omg.

we don't want that, we just wanna be able to beat, barbs, rangers, bds and healers, right now all I can kill is lvl 13-15 noobs and die from strong people, thats why I hunt elves in a party and it's 100% bullshit  :facepalm:

we don't want that, we just wanna be able to beat, barbs, rangers, bds and healers, right now all I can kill is lvl 13-15 noobs and die from strong people, thats why I hunt elves in a party and it's 100% bullshit  :facepalm:

Then its not about the Rogue's skill my friend.

Its more like you want to kill your enemy but they amped better than you. Yea its 100% bullshit, and I feel the same way when killed by richer ppl and cant fight back.

Then its not about the Rogue's skill my friend.

Its more like you want to kill your enemy but they amped better than you. Yea its 100% bullshit, and I feel the same way when killed by richer ppl and cant fight back.

hmm, well rogue and BD seems to be the weakest classes atm, charge is good, so is invi but we not tanks so if we get scattered,trapped,rooted,hamstringed & etc. then we finished the only thing we can hope is that the enemy has 1500 life and we stealth crit him +  normal crit after  :wacko:

hmm, well rogue and BD seems to be the weakest classes atm, charge is good, so is invi but we not tanks so if we get scattered,trapped,rooted,hamstringed & etc. then we finished the only thing we can hope is that the enemy has 1500 life and we stealth crit him +  normal crit after  :wacko:

and stil after our crits, the druid / shaman can root / blind run to full health. thats how freakishly OP they are.

Yup agree with this.

BD and Rogue if we not count the luck crit hit, they have small chance to fight barb and mage class.

Rogue can still hide tho, but BD can only close their eyes and accept the death with courage  ;D

Let me tell you about story when fight in the arena me (L18) & L16 BD vs two L15 Barbers (no armor) and 2 BD lost because stunned & chop.

Our gears +5 at least and I dont know what theirs since we cant touch them. The only way we can win is one of them dc  ;D

Otherwise they really tough to beat although only L15  :facepalm:

and stil after our crits, the druid / shaman can root / blind run to full health. thats how freakishly OP they are.

That's why all melee class need to be adjusted or tweaked with natural magic resistance or a special skill to increase their resistance and can deflect arrows this is how to make melee class can move closer to range class by walking or make charge available to all melee class.

And Should be a special class for healer not a pure damager mage can heal

Healer type should be Cleric/Monk/Paladin.

They force add the healing skill to pure damage class which is make the game unbalance for a long time.

This is a quote from a developer from early in post so don't knock the suggestion

I agree with this suggestion but reduce the time limitation a lot. Because rogue can spam invisible, gouge, attack and make enemy cant do anything.

Also false.  Cant spam that.  It's dependant on stealth reuse which means once per fight. 

That's why all melee class need to be adjusted or tweaked with natural magic resistance or a special skill to increase their resistance and can deflect arrows this is how to make melee class can move closer to range class by walking or make charge available to all melee class

Healer type should be Cleric/Monk/Paladin.

They force add the healing skill to pure damage class which is make the game unbalance for a long time.

Kind of agree.  Add some basic advantages to melee.  Remove stagger from range attacks.  Change skills like hammy gouge to ranged. 

Disagree that there should be a healer class.  No one likes playing a class that cant kill anything.  Druids and shamans are fine.

\Cooldown is 20+ seconds, how the duck can we spam  :wacko: :wacko:

spam means use repeatly the skills combo.

invisible - gouge (cant break) - attack enemy - invisible again

spam means use repeatly the skills combo.

invisible - gouge (cant break) - attack enemy - invisible again

Gouge duration is not 20 seconds lmao. It ends before invisible again.  Hence no repeated use.  Hence can't spam it.

Maybe you meant that with bad suggestion not sure.  Just wanted to be clear.  :rofl:

Gouge duration is not 20 seconds lmao. It ends before invisible again.  Hence no repeated use.  Hence can't spam it.

Maybe you meant that with bad suggestion not sure.  Just wanted to be clear.  :rofl:

every suggestion that make a class can do attacks without retaliated is bad suggestion.

every suggestion that make a class can do attacks without retaliated is bad suggestion.

Lol@u!  By your reasoning bd hammy should go bc other class cant use skills, ranger scatter too.  Oh yeah shaman scatter, barb charge, and druid root as well.  All those skills allow their class attacks without retaliation.  :wacko:

Brilliant deduction Watson but leave the mysterious and game mechanics to Holmes.  :crazy: