Mountain Clans Access to Use bows or crossbows.

rexyjoe

I personaly beleive that we should give the mountain clan players a class that can use bows or crossbows just to even the odds with the firstborn players,in pvp and it will give us slight advantages when coming to boss and mob killing.,this is very fair because over 65% of Warspear players are firstborn because of the fact that they have a ranger class.,please please make new classes one for mountain clans that can use bow or crossbow and one for firstborn that can use a sheild for firstborn cheers, :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Yups, Dev must open their eyes to balance faction population, how stupid this game if not balance in population. I cant count how many players in FB but i can predict FB is the most players even more on all servers. Hello, im a human like i live in real life and i never make me devil like elf, you know? Cuz i hate long ear, zzzzzz dirty! Lol

Yea no doubt bout it

in every war u can see  alot of ranger

if u compare between bd,ranger and druid in number

its about. 1:4:2

bcoz now ranger is really OP :wacko:

suggestion for new class

paladin on elf

shadow hunter on mclan

just my humble opinion

Then most of players are noob  :wacko: (stop insulting others) coz many players that already experienced the fight  with ranger said that ranger are op. anyway this overpower talks will never end coz everyone has their opinion. And in my opinion rangers are op and devs should do something about that ranger blessing skill. No offense. Peace bro scout

if ranger op why my ranger cant win vs rogue level 15 :facepalm: ,,

i think it balance,, noob say ranger op,,

first beat kickz radioheart xstartanass then say ranger op

no ranger can say he owns them :facepalm:

they are rogue rogue barb...the one who u say weak class

want see me(ranger) level 18 vs radiohart(rogue) level 15 rogue ???

for barbar,,want see xspartan(barbar ) vs me (ranger),,

if ranger over power,,i will win always right?

yesterday im try but win almost 60%barbar,,70%rogue,,

if not trust,,ask lvinz elf he see us in pvp,,

want see me(ranger) level 18 vs radiohart(rogue) level 15 rogue ???

for barbar,,want see xspartan(barbar ) vs me (ranger),,

if ranger over power,,i will win always right?

yesterday im try but win almost 60%barbar,,70%rogue,,

if not trust,,ask lvinz elf he see us in pvp,,

Then you must be noob  :facepalm:  Seriously... A barb died from a ranger in just 2 seconds, ask Sulla or ask the ranger Anakpanah  :facepalm: You should use blessing -> Scatter -> powershot/attack -> Trap = GG

What + is your bow? and was that rouge rich?

I've experienced rangers killing me in like one second (2k HP Shaman) all I could see was a row of attacks. This blessing thing must be changed it gives too much advantage for rangers eventhough its random.

bow+10,,armr +10,,rogue have set +9,,barbar have +9 set too

finish use scatter and trap and still same lose :facepalm:

if you dint trust come in saphire,,come and learn how to use barb and rogue in saphire,,

i think that barb you mean is a noob barb coz cant win vs ranger,,lol jk ;D ,,that barb win coz use skill charge level 5 maybe,,

start pvp he use charge,,im scatter,he use charge again :facepalm:

btw how much barb and ranger armr + and wpn + in your server :facepalm:

Why mage is weak against ranger???????????? Even druid using best tactic but always die facing ranger, root and run is useless against stupid ranger cuz ranger still can atk from a distance

Those two numb skulls taking about rogues and barbs with lvl8-lvl9 equips radioheart,xspartan that spheres are to be blamed for in that way why dont you bring callie who has all equipments on lvl10 do you think you can win against callie who has over 200 moon on staff and most players don't use moon def its so dumb to compare a class with spheres ignore those fools they are simply spamming to save thier ranger Опубликованное фото

bow+10,,armr +10,,rogue have set +9,,barbar have +9 set too

finish use scatter and trap and still same lose :facepalm:

if you dint trust come in saphire,,come and learn how to use barb and rogue in saphire,,

i think that barb you mean is a noob barb coz cant win vs ranger,,lol jk ;D ,,that barb win coz use skill charge level 5 maybe,,

btw how much barb and ranger armr + and wpn + in your server :facepalm:

stop changing story, I know a barb can kill a ranger, who even said they can't?  :wacko:  Take Video of that PvP with you and that lvl 15 rouge again, I wanna see if you even use good combo  :facepalm:

yeah, radioheart n xspartanx are rich player with good amplified gears so thats why they always win against 18 lvl easily, but if they using normal gears ofc ranger is OP

yeah, radioheart n xspartanx are rich player with good amplified gears so thats why they always win against 18 lvl easily, but if they using normal gears ofc ranger is OP

this is what we talking about

but some "dumbass" just cant understand it

imagine a full amp rogue vs a full amp ranger

the ranger trapped the rogue then

attck+powerful shoot+attck+blessing attck+scatter shoot+attck

u deal almost half or more of his hp bar even before this rogue strike u

hahaa..now u know why many pples like to use ranger

use skill charge level 5 maybe,,

charge has a long cooldown, how are you not using scatter within that time.

charge has a long cooldown, how are you not using scatter within that time.

finish broo,he can used 2 skill charge when he used shield,,

charge,,i use scatter and he charge again after scatter over :facepalm:

you can imagine barb with 4500-5000deff :wacko:

that time i used bow +9 and armr still +9,

that fair +9 vs +9..

Hassn still beats all rangers  :crazy:

and why? cause he is rich  :dirol:

so i think the class you choose isnt the most important fact... it is how much money you spend....and  second place is how much time you spend playing.... and the, place 3 is: which class you play

this is what we talking about

but some "dumbass" just cant understand it

imagine a full amp rogue vs a full amp ranger

the ranger trapped the rogue then

attck+powerful shoot+attck+blessing attck+scatter shoot+attck

u deal almost half or more of his hp bar even before this rogue strike u

hahaa..now u know why many pples like to use ranger

Thats not best strategy thats were rangers do big mistake just stand and attk best is scatter-set trap blessing - ps then run back attk run back why stand when you can attk from 5 spaces works against even barbs coz barbs charge is from 2 spaces with only 75% chance of stun i pity the bd against ranger who cant even get close to attk ranger

-_- cant expect game to befair when u can buy ur way into game with cash. Makes it completely unfair to all who have to work hard or have been working hard to even stand a chance now. game is completely one sided and favors the rich.

Devs Dont approve this.

So am i.

Just a dream now.

Xbows comes, but not like that way.

All gets new wepons

Shaman/druid - stick/wands

Rouge/Bd - poison wep/ Star knifes blades

Ranger/Barbarian - Xbow/Spear

Or something like that =D

So firstborn will add more ranged class using crossbow???? How stupid this game! Mc is just have 1 ranged class n' if it happen all human will die forever in 2012

devs would do nothing about ranger.. unlike rogue, when most of elves complain about the stealth skill then devs quickly make a change and fix the stealth. perhaps devs are descendant of elf and they hate human.. who knows..  :unknw: peace..  :pleasantry:

devs would do nothing about ranger.. unlike rogue, when most of elves complain about the stealth skill then devs quickly make a change and fix the stealth. perhaps devs are descendant of elf and they hate human.. who knows..  :unknw: peace..  :pleasantry:

most devs pics they play as humans...

but I still love rogue

Glory to all rogue :drinks:

is that serious?  :diablo:

then i hope that we bladedancer can be invisible too  :pardon:

Bladedancer already have the weapons of MC killer dps class (rogues) and developers increase bladedancer damage skill this update.. :bad:  So for you barbarians need bows then to balance.. 

barbarian + bow = fail.

let me explain: barbarian is mindless (real world)

how would barbarian calculate wind?

how would barbarian calculate distance?

how would barbarian calcule angle?

barbarian using bow = 99% chance of miss

barbarian + bow = fail.

let me explain: barbarian is mindless (real world)

80% of rangers should really be barbs, suits them.

barbs will probably get warhammers eventually, and always be melee, bows will come for rogues when a new branch of skills are made, unlikely for a long time.

Bladedancer already have the weapons of MC killer dps class (rogues) and developers increase bladedancer damage skill this update.. :bad:  So for you barbarians need bows then to balance..

.... beeing invisible is muuuuuch better than have a little more damage !

so when mc do things that only elfs can do, why not way arround too?

elfs  have no class that can do cc quests without problems...every rouge can go burning christmas trees without problems...i need luck and pots...

i would like to change beeing a little bit stronger with beeing invisible  ;)

it doesnt matter what class of elfs can be invisible, maybe druids would be fair too... thats not the point...but when rogues can do all what other class can do ... dont know how the devs want to equal that... i am very excited to see new skills :)

(sry for my english,hope you can understand )