bye , take care yall

Darkzain

Today is my last day of ws just wana say bye to my friends here , had fun makin new friends on other servers like us ^^ and everyones been great. Being bored isnt the only thing wanting me to quit.. i have a few problems not serious problems but its about my life and exams etc i wont have time. Well thats it i guess.. maybe i will come back when ayvondil has arrived till then, fairwell

Lier xd bah you know all im not going to made a bible just a I love you dude xd thanks for all since you started on bd like an enemy well you wasnt e.e till last year on mc puta this isnt a bye is just a "hasta luego"

Take care you have me on whatsap, fb and how no in skypeeeeeeeeeee ajajajajajajajajaajajajajajajajaj !

What to say :( ?

You'll always stay pro man :'( , remember when I started to name you with "Pro" for a while, you still a big pro!!! :'(

Okay then, PRO QUITS, CYA MAN TC & GL.

:/

At least your characters won't be deleted, so I'm expecting a visit sometime later

Good luck with stuff irl

Didn't liked you a lot at all you know but goodluck irl I will take care of your last wish you told me before quit. And knifes are just for food man remember it xd take care

• 4 weeks later...