switch to axes or nah?

whiszo

There is your flaw, you say (2 rogues)

By yourself you are a one hit flop opened up wide to be tossed around

I guess 2x2 is life

Forget shrek

By yourself you are a one hit flop opened up wide to be tossed around

that can be said to all melee, you will get kited all the same no matter the wpn.

and again, hitting 350+ on +10 bd's, compared to 2xx with any other weapon, that 4% pen and extra dmg matter more, than one normal hit, you still don't get it, but it's cool, everybody will go the axe way, same as nessah went xbow as did every ranger.

that can be said to all melee, you will get kited all the same no matter the wpn.

and again, hitting 350+ on +10 bd's, compared to 2xx with any other weapon, that 4% pen and extra dmg matter more, than one normal hit, you still don't get it, but it's cool, everybody will go the axe way, same as nessah went xbow as did every ranger.

Still many use bow.. not everyone learns

Now shut up and let me convince all these rogues to use maces instead cause if u dont care speed its moar better

Aw they cant.. this sux

I wud totaly agree with Sulla even though i never played rogue. In this game it does not matter how many hit u do but how much dmg u do in the limited hits u get on range classes as they got so many skills to stay away from a melee, but ofc not all rogues are good at timing of gouge. And who does not want to see 2k+ hit with +8 weapons?

I was being sarcastic. Well, not really.

If I were still playing I would still be using dagger off-hand, no doubts. And seeing that lv19 arena equips are coming, I would get 2 arena daggers for sure, fk even thinking about them makes me want to come back to Warspear. But I don't want to waste money on amplifying and there isn't any other way to get +9 in a month or 2. But since the game is slowly dying plus being a money sucker, I can bare with it. There's more things to do in life anyways. Rather spend my time on League of Legends, climbing the ladders. That shit can get you a real job and money.

Though, I wasn't lying. This is like comparing Bow to Crossbow. Pliskin, you obviously know how fast a Ranger can drop a Rogue without kiting. No doubts a +10 double axe Rogue can drop someone in 3 hits.

But that isn't really the case here. Rogue's were obviously designed to have high burst, not speed, since they have Gouge and even worse Stealth, which makes their speed worthless if used right. In arena, this is the only way to play Rogue. Otherwise you'd get kited or not drop your target fast enough.

But in the end, it's all about play style and preferences. I have 100% no doubts that most veterans have seen a double blade Rogue nuke down a target in seconds, 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3, it doesn't matter since all are popular Rogue fights.

I, myself, prefer atleast a dagger on the off-hand and would pick 2 +9-10 daggers over anything else. I hate bursting shit in seconds unless playing Ranger since I can outplay 10 noobs at crossing. Daggers make you think more about your actions. Which is why I was once the best Rogues out there, not because I was smart. But because daggers make it easier to see.

2 Blades was all about burst, you had no speed to decide how to do your combos and trying to do so would just mess up your damage.

This game is 30% skill 70% faceroll. You can't expect to outplay someone who can kill you in 1 second. Unless you are high amp, but yea, isn't that faceroll at some points?

#edit: Although, in the past I have beaten +9-10 BDs in PvP using +8/7 rondels and +3-5 armour. It was only because of dodge and how noob they are. They still killed me in 1 hamstring at some points. Took me around 10-15 hits to kill them though. Good times.

>faceroll

• 2 weeks later...

In order for there geniuses to stop debating, devs should make the skill casting time in accordance with the attack speed. No more lame . I love daggers. No one can kill-steal my mob when I make money.

foe dagger user who always talk speed is important aspects and seeing dmg burst is not good at all, see you when i make 3k crit with my sexy axe :) who need speed if u can kill in 3-4 hits, think again.

I didnt say speed burst is bad i said its smarter to have a dagger, try your 3k crit on someone with 20% resil..

It's not smarter to make yourself weaker, only idiots use any new daggers over axes now.

Weaker? Lol dmg pro bad stats, best stats in this game that deal consistent damage are accuracy and crit and having more resil makes you weaker too? Thats why my lvl 15 flam and 17 dagger rape you speed burst rogues

Day in a burst rogue,

"Aw sweet im in hide, opohh big dmg !!! Ah ♥♥♥♥ i cant use skills now cause ham and my attacks are slow why i lose aw elf so op"

If there was axes with crit accu pene or crit accu resil i would say hands down axes winner

I would.

Best damage/stat balance

Im not really a PvP/arena person, so no problem for me.

I would.

Best damage/stat balance

Im not really a PvP/arena person, so no problem for me.

Best part is no resil , being a melee class resil is no issue to worry about in pvp

Irony is a dead word.

Im not an arena fgt, and i can mix my arena gear with non resil gear, and arena weapons with non arena weapons, since im a rogue and i can dual wield, they're no problem for me.

I don't know why you're so negative about no resil weapons, but they're just fine

Weaker? Lol dmg pro bad stats, best stats in this game that deal consistent damage are accuracy and crit and having more resil makes you weaker too? Thats why my lvl 15 flam and 17 dagger rape you speed burst rogues

Day in a burst rogue,

"Aw sweet im in hide, opohh big dmg !!! Ah ♥♥♥♥ i cant use skills now cause ham and my attacks are slow why i lose aw elf so op"

If there was axes with crit accu pene or crit accu resil i would say hands down axes winner

lol. if you think 2% of one stat is worth losing over 50+ dmg.

mix and match, set's can be fixed, i go with over 10% pen, 16-18% acc, 20-25% crit, depends what i need for the enemy, lower acc for casters and get 13% pen+, that huge burst is what wins arenas.

after that ham a rogue will have all dmg skills rdy to go use again, gouge, then dmg skills again, norm hit's are not better than skill dmg, now we have 3, if you cant nuke a good axe rogue in one ham, you will die second gouge, that's how it was before shield anyway..

you judge to much on 1 v 1, with shield > rush > ham, well amped high resi BD has more of a advantage vs rogue, whatever the wpn.

in 2x2, or 3x3, two axe rogues on one enemy = dead, without crits.

I didnt say speed burst is bad i said its smarter to have a dagger, try your 3k crit on someone with 20% resil..

Haha. They see themselves crit 3k on rabbits and be proud like a ♥♥♥♥♥.

No man you're wrong i owned this one idiot doing something different

haha you think youre soo smart well i killed that SAME GUY doing something different!

haha you think youre soo smart well i killed that SAME GUY doing something different!

But its even more better like if you do it with 2x

• 2 weeks later...

nowadays the best combination are axe+dagger, high dmg and high dps, not to mention that theres lvl19 axe with cooldown with i find that very useful, better cooldown faster kill, i use +9 berengar battleaxe and +9 berengar dagger,

nowadays the best combination are axe+dagger, high dmg and high dps, not to mention that theres lvl19 axe with cooldown with i find that very useful, better cooldown faster kill, i use +9 berengar battleaxe and +9 berengar dagger,

There's no best my dear buddy. Everybody has their own preferences. It's like being a gày. A gày is born, there's somewhere in his brain that tells him to act as gày.  Like us players. When we were born, there's somewhere in our brain that tells us to use twin axes, and that twin daggers are noob. And the other way around. Were rogues. Half are genius and half are boastful.

Day in a burst rogue,

oh bro you mean something sexy like this ?

105489_.png

• 3 weeks later...

when i have high amp axe , im gonna try dagger ;) but axe still my priority

daggers give you higher priority

for certain circumstances thats very important, one being if you and another opponent target each other at the same time, daggers would strike first, also giving you priority to stun first.

works 60% of the time, everytime