[2011.12.16] “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.5.1 Hot-fixes

Kuzmitch

Dear players,

Today we release the immediate correction of errors discovered during first day after launch of “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.5.1

1. Fixed bug with the Amplification procedure which led to an infinite increase in the parameters even after the destruction of the object.

2. Fixed bug with the values ​​of bonuses on some items, leading to a lowering of the characteristics of healing and damage.

3. Fixed a bug with the inability to exit locations when canceling some quests of World Creation holiday.

Answers to frequently asked questions

1. From what creatures drop the Spheres necessary for Amplification?

Spheres drops from all creatures of Arinar with a certain force:

Опубликованное фото

2. How characteristics raise after Amplification?

Answer is in this table:

Опубликованное фото

1. Fixed bug with the Amplification procedure which led to an infinite increase in the parameters even after the destruction of the object.

Says nothing about if the items that were already created will remain in the game. You have insanely overpowered items out there already. Better make sure they go away.

You still have not addressed the shattered economy or the wrecked PvP.

Give it to us straight, tell us what you think of your gaming community AIGrind. You only see us as fast money & don't give a crap about providing a fun gaming experience. You created a decent game long enough to have people invest a lot of time & a little bit of money. Now that people are hard pressed to walk away from their 18's you jack up the need to pay more $$.

Kuzz, if I'm right just give us all a hearty CHA-CHING!!!!

kuz i just want to personally thank you for the issue about the shaman and druid healing and attack i apreciate it :give_rose: :give_rose:  and can the rogues stealth cooldown be lowered or extent of the stealth expanded? :blush:

kuz how with new item for protech if amplify failed??

my friends use that but still failed and lose item,,that item chance or protech 100%?

Give it to us straight, tell us what you think of your gaming community AIGrind. You only see us as fast money & don't give a crap about providing a fun gaming experience. You created a decent game long enough to have people invest a lot of time & a little bit of money. Now that people are hard pressed to walk away from their 18's you jack up the need to pay more $$.

Kuzz, if I'm right just give us all a hearty CHA-CHING!!!!

Well said... :clapping:

Thx for the amplification characteristics, it help a lot.But what about rune n crystal?

Its rather confusing, please explain too ;)

ya agree :good: ,,give us detail from rune and cristal mcoin

:[quote author=Snowy link=topic=42918.msg141965#msg141965 date=1324042063 :give_rose:  and can the rogues stealth cooldown be lowered or extent of the stealth expanded? :blush:

crazy ppl...now rogues r balanced ... :facepalm:

kuzz pls reply this question VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION : WILL WE GET OUR LOST ITEM BACK PLS AND THE SPHERES? Casue we lost our weapon when we didnt know but the sign of persiable can u give us all another chance? Pls i will buy some m.coins :D

I buy sphere of damage and sign of sphability using my MC, and i amplify it with sign of sphability 10 times, first 3 was success and 7 more nothing happen, my weapon is not broken.. it is bug or im the one who wrong?

Thank god the glitch is getting fixed. :clapping:  :facepalm:  One of my fellow barb in vn server did 710 damage on animated using one handed axe after losing his sharpened labrys  :crazy: . :diablo: And most shamans are getting over 600 damage and healing 300+ at the same time  :crazy: .

:give_rose: 2 barbs on VN server already got the new cape thanks to grinch and his generosity :good: :yahoo:

kuzz pls reply this question VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION : U MEAN EVERY CREATURE WITH THE THREE COLOUR CROWNS IT WILL DROP? WHAT ARE THE DROP RATES AND WHAT DOES TYPE OF SPHERES DO THEY DROP?

I buy sphere of damage and sign of sphability using my MC, and i amplify it with sign of sphability 10 times, first 3 was success and 7 more nothing happen, my weapon is not broken.. it is bug or im the one who wrong?

Apperantly the same thing happened to one of my friend :nea: His Well-Tried Halberd can't be amplified anymore than lvl3  :fool: :unknw:

2. Fixed bug with the values ​​of bonuses on some items, leading to a lowering of the characteristics of healing and damage.

cooollllll............tyvm:)

Please fix amplify levels or stats.. Next 10 updates we dont need new items if we level up arena weapons and rest items to 10... (And if developers make better items, For what people paying 3000MC to try lvl up one item to lvl 8 amplify?? What do next update if they make better items?? Pay other time 7000MC to lvl up 10 :if luck: that item?)  Its not later to changue this.. you fix old runes.. Why not changue all one more time?(And to better game balance this time..) :clapping:

I have not tried to amplify up to level 3, my friend said the failure occurred at that time. damage to we have to amplify the repeat from the beginning, to reach to level 10, I think it is very expensive. moreover we have to buy a set of items to amplify. why not on sale in the shop units :good:

Nice Fixes  :good:

Can you also fix that crossing loading thing? you know, when your being attacked by many mobs at the crossing it take long time to get to other side..

Can you also tell us about the new runes & crystals? how much does it add per level? Cause I don't wanna waste on buying all of them if it's just weaker than the old Runes & Crystals.

Please also change the gifts from the Surprise box for higher levels, I mean, What's a level 18 gonna do with a level 1 crystal?  :wacko:

Why is it that with the way you mutilated the skills you didn't refund our skill points. I mean at least give us a reach around while you're forcing it up our asses.

We get it you're not happy with stealth so you make it ineffectual, but you fail to see that players have already spent skill points in a now useless skill. Why not let the rogues put more points in something more useful like dodge, gouge or kick in the back?

You make barbarians slower & weaker then their counterpart bladedancers & don't even have the common courtesy to give barbarians a crowd control option that makes them viable in PvP.

You made significant changes to the healing classes & bladedancer, which may make people want to readjust their skills. Any time you make a significant change to the skills there should be a refund of skill points. Why should your F-ups be costly to your gaming community?

In stead you are going to force us all to pay for yet another expensive item to repec. Your greed shines through rubble yet again.

everyone wants a max level higher than 18 .. but after this update I worry too fast for the next update .. because we do not know, do we still use the equip you are taking, or will be no more new ones that certainly we must amplify the surely we are in demand for more cost issue. :wacko:

Hey Kuz, why don't you see if you can get me a job as a developer at AIGrind. I think I have the mind set you're looking for:

1. It's not about building a fun game, it's not about the gamers enjoyment, it's about the cash :yahoo:

2. Who care if the gamers leave for another game, as long as we're labeled a F2PMMO new gamers

will always come check it out. ;D

3. We can make more money by forcing inconvenience on to the gamer & giving them an  :pleasantry:

"OPTION" to pay to counteract that inconvenience.

4. If the gamer is not sitting on a fat wallet, they need to take a hike. (Same as restaurants,

coffee shops, gas stations, etc. "If you're not a paying customer you can't stay here or use our

bathrooms" except they have more of a viable reason for this policy.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I have an idea for the next expansion, stay with me here I think it's a winner:

1. Firstborn at character creation get a lvl 18 fully geared & fully customized set of equipment.

2. Mountain Clans at character creation start at lvl 1 completely naked & unarmed.

3. You now have to buy Miracle Coins to then buy experience points. Lets say at about 40 MC per

1 XP

4. Lets start charging players per kill & per rez so we can totally shut down PvP

Now I'm just brainstorming here, but from what I've seen from your last patch I think my ideas fall right in line with your game design. So how's about you get on that horse & talk to your Dev team & say, "Look I think I've just found the chosen one" & get me that job??? I'll be here holding my breath.  :bad:

Hey Kuz, why don't you see if you can get me a job as a developer at AIGrind. I think I have the mind set you're looking for:

1. It's not about building a fun game, it's not about the gamers enjoyment, it's about the cash :yahoo:

2. Who care if the gamers leave for another game, as long as we're labeled a F2PMMO new gamers

will always come check it out. ;D

3. We can make more money by forcing inconvenience on to the gamer & giving them an  :pleasantry:

"OPTION" to pay to counteract that inconvenience.

4. If the gamer is not sitting on a fat wallet, they need to take a hike. (Same as restaurants,

coffee shops, gas stations, etc. "If you're not a paying customer you can't stay here or use our

bathrooms" except they have more of a viable reason for this policy.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I have an idea for the next expansion, stay with me here I think it's a winner:

1. Firstborn at character creation get a lvl 18 fully geared & fully customized set of equipment.

2. Mountain Clans at character creation start at lvl 1 completely naked & unarmed.

3. You now have to buy Miracle Coins to then buy experience points. Lets say at about 40 MC per

1 XP

4. Lets start charging players per kill & per rez so we can totally shut down PvP

Now I'm just brainstorming here, but from what I've seen from your last patch I think my ideas fall right in line with your game design. So how's about you get on that horse & talk to your Dev team & say, "Look I think I've just found the chosen one" & get me that job??? I'll be here holding my breath.  :bad:

I think you musn't talk with the developers like that. If you don't want to end up with getting banned.

Like my friend Rainbowz

Carefull they are watching you :spiteful:

I think you musn't talk with the developers like that. If you don't want to end up with getting banned.

Like my friend Rainbowz

Carefull they are watching you :spiteful:

HAHA I have no fear of the ban 2.5 & Kuz's shitty response to aftermath have already driven me away from the game. I'm just here trying to slam some sense into AIGrind for the sake of the gamers that chose to remain in the game. I've seen too many MMO's turned to shit for exactly what AIGrind is doing now. Why do gamers have to continue to suffer this outrage? Because developers enjoy the taste of steak & caviar everynight?

I'm doing AIGrind a favor by warning them that their cash-cow is about to hop that rickety old fence. Fix that shit now before it's too late.