[2011.12.16] “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.5.1 Hot-fixes

Kuzmitch

Seriously man, did you buy an account off eBay with a lvl 18 already on it? What are you doing wandering around the map? Camp & let them come to you. I know you're probably playing cute to make it look like FB are still helpless, but damn if you actually leveled to 18 & have no idea how to play the class, you need to start paying attention to how other players play, or start trying things & learning through trial & error. I don't give a damn about giving out PvP tips cause they no longer effect those that no longer have an account.

Hahaha.... i was just talk about trap's not about the whole fighting skills. It only gives rangers time to hold split seconds as well to receives few hits from opp.. Skill doesnt give advantage to weaken superstrong lvl18 Barb or Shamans 1 on 1 wat more to Stealthing Rogues.. I dont want to say alot. Want to know the real feedback, review back to previous post after 2.0.1. update. READ what yr MCs fellow was saying about our new skill. Wasnt there ppl laughing us?

I dont want to say alot. Want to know the real feedback, review back to previous post after 2.0.1. update. READ what yr MCs fellow was saying about our new skill. Wasnt there ppl laughing us?

You're completely missing my point I'm not finding any of the nerfs funny that's 2.0.1 & 2.5 included. These stupid skill nerfs are just breaking the PvP system not balancing it.

If the real goal in Warspear is to balance both factions allow both factions to create all 6 classes. I wouldn't mind if you guys had the option to use MC classes & vice versa it give us (the gamer) more options & balances the sides.

Just cut the crap off.. it doesnt matter which faction strong or weak, the things is now why Kuzz and his team added features that need more real money in order to get more strengths.. Most of us spent time and effort into this game, they shouldnt be thinking warspear own by them and they can do anything to feed their greed..

Just cut the crap off.. it doesnt matter which faction strong or weak, the things is now why Kuzz and his team added features that need real money in order to get more strengths.. Most of us spent time and effort into this game, they shouldnt be thinking warspear own by them and they can do anything to feed their greed..

I agree 100% with you that AIGrind got the taste of profit & are now circling us like the sharks they are. I have not been overlooking that in the least, in fact it's the main reason I deleted the game.

The shattered PvP system just happens to be another reason.

Is warspear working now? Can we play now? Is the servers still down? My android version is getting a caching error after pressing play button. It says caching then cache error comes up.

The real problem is .. that sistem who can make weapon or armor will gone forever...., You know how much we spend money to get weapon and armor arena or some ppl luck that can get super rare item BG....? yeah large money and much time... and after we get all item, we must do amplification.. and that need more large money(really large money)... the worst is when we get failure when doing amplification.. [glow=red,2,300]pufff[/glow]....... all gone become dust... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: .. They (gm) should thinks again about this sistem.

they (GM) get everythink......and we get nothink... :wacko: .

PS: U sold product and we are customers so...try make customers happy, dont just try to get much money and not care what customers needed or want... GIVE ME (CUSTOMER) GOOD FEEDBACK, WE BUY NOT FOR NOTHINK... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Since the new update i am unable to buy Mcoins. before the update i could

please can you get the sms back up and running again for the united kingdom.

So i am able to buy via sms please hope you sort this out asap so i can buy a outfit please

Hope to hear you have done this soon many thanks

protodeath

just quit already how long will you wait, they dont care .its really boring anyways.i really appreciate the developers efforts but its not good enough atleast for me (not worth it).

i want my weapon arena back.soo noob update money trap..im lost everything..after amplify my weapon lost.i only amplify my wweapon only lvl3 and for lost like a shit...give me back my weapon... :cray: gm give me back my weapon :'( now i  only use noob weapon :facepalm: (sorry bad english)

1. From what creatures drop the Spheres necessary for Amplification?

Spheres drops from all creatures of Arinar with a certain force:

Опубликованное фото

I killed some Green ranked creatures got nothing so far..... Is this really working? or just bosses drop?

tested yellow ones, they don't drop.....

I buy sphere of damage and sign of sphability using my MC, and i amplify it with sign of sphability 10 times, first 3 was success and 7 more nothing happen, my weapon is not broken.. it is bug or im the one who wrong?

I THINK ITS BUG!!! I USED 10 BUT NIOTHING HAPPENED :diablo:

please let us know if u guys are doing anything about the "caching error" for androids..

if not th :nea:en no use for the game being compatable for androids.

I killed some Green ranked creatures got nothing so far..... Is this really working? or just bosses drop?

tested yellow ones, they don't drop.....

well my personal opinion...

red=90-100%

yellow=10-20%

green=1-5%

yes i got drops from all....from yellow n green too

well my personal opinion...

red=90-100%

yellow=10-20%

green=1-5%

yes i got drops from all....from yellow n green too

I killed over 50 greens, 0  :wacko:

good bye all... me done in this game..... me quit....

truly money trap.... I used 40 sphere damage and 30 perish but what I get only lv 5 wepaon and after that, me lost my weapon :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ..... truly this is not fair at all.......... :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

I THINK ITS BUG!!! I USED 10 BUT NIOTHING HAPPENED :diablo:

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  tooo baddddd~

THK SOOOO MUCH FOR MAKE THIS GAME....THE MOST UNBALANCED.....

IM ROUGE SO FU.... WHAT

NOW THIS GAME IS UNBALANCE ONLY FOR ALL THAT ELFS WHO CYRS AND CRYS

THK KUZ AND ALL UR DRAMS TEAM FOR MAKE THIS GAME WORST

TRY TO FIX COZ NO LONER WANT TO PLAY....

THK SOOOO MUCH FOR MAKE THIS GAME....THE MOST UNBALANCED.....

IM ROUGE SO FU.... WHAT

NOW THIS GAME IS UNBALANCE ONLY FOR ALL THAT ELFS WHO CYRS AND CRYS

THK KUZ AND ALL UR DRAMS TEAM FOR MAKE THIS GAME WORST

TRY TO FIX COZ NO LONER WANT TO PLAY....

it isnt so unbalanced,thats not the problem at the moment,the ohter changes are shit -.-

weapons lose...wtf

Don't you see there plan? by weakening rogue and barb more people will want to make new char on elf, so got to buy new runes, crystals, bags, amplify, arena tickets, etc.

the people who pay the devs, order these  changes, they are the business men behind this money trap,  so don't except them to know game mechanics,

oh and if you read rus forum it's spammed with the word "donut "= rich people bad google translation,  so it's not only us complaining.

The best thing everybody can do is stop to pay and wait until real "update" . Not for shop updates.Ill quit until there is a new island,hihger lvls and cheaper shop stuff -.-

Grrrrrrr Admins u still hav'nt fixed India's sms payment n u expect us to buy tat shit mcoins we are really frustrated.The game is nw a shopping mall/shop those who gt more money gets more stronger..I thought AIGRIND develops gt brains bt nw only greedy....

As you can see at announcement topic about the update there is announcement about amplify. He said.

Amplification of items. With the help of Enhancement Sphere you can increase the first bonus of items. This process is very entertaining - with each level, along with the characteristics the chance of successful amplification is reduced. But do not worry: the item always possible to insure against failure to improve! After amplification weapon glows a mysterious light :

Required Enchancement Spheres can be found at any place in the game world as well as you can purchase them in the Miracle Shop.

People buy MC like hell and start buy that shit thing hoping they get better weapon, Did you notice that they did not say anything about if unsuccess amplify you will lost your weapon. It only say "with each level, along with the characteristics the chance of successful amplification is reduced. But do not worry: the item always possible to insure against failure to improve!"

See that words? But don't worry?? Hahahahahaha what a joke, now we worried about our lost weapon... I feel like i spend my MC to break my own weapon not to improve it.. :facepalm:

This game is nothing more than a way to Rip us off. Tell me where it you informed that we can even loose our weapons while amplification? There is big difference between breaking and loosing item. Now my issue, i spent 1300MC to enchant my sword and even after using Insurance, i lost my +5 arena sword(full enchanted) and you call this process ENTERTAINING??? Well there are many better games out there, Game is for enjoyment not to loose money and get frustrated....

Extreemely dissappointed with this game after update... If i dont get my lost sword back, i  am leaving this shit game...

Servers are down... Maybe they paniced and did a rollback?!!!    :crazy:  hhahahaha... (prolly not)

They just realized that the prices in M-shop were too low...

Better start playing online poker, at least some chance to not just lose money on NOTHING...

i just went and bought some books to read---this no fun anymore!!!!!  good luck there are better things out there somewhere Lets go hunt them down.  It was fun while it lasted BYE ALLL YOU WERE GREAT FUN !!!

Huggsss

Sanithia

Inzanity

Zanytia

i just went and bought some books to read---this no fun anymore!!!!!  good luck there are better things out there somewhere Lets go hunt them down.  It was fun while it lasted BYE ALLL YOU WERE GREAT FUN !!!

Huggsss

Sanithia

Inzanity

Zanytia

Didn't know you Zanitia (guessing you we're FB or not on Sapphire), but glad to have you swimming along side us. :good:

This game is nothing more than a way to Rip us off. Tell me where it you informed that we can even loose our weapons while amplification? There is big difference between breaking and loosing item. Now my issue, i spent 1300MC to enchant my sword and even after using Insurance, i lost my +5 arena sword(full enchanted) and you call this process ENTERTAINING?? Well there are many better games out there, Game is for enjoyment not to loose money and get frustrated....

Extreemely dissappointed with this game after update... If i dont get my lost sword back, i  am leaving this shit game...

Yup.. its a way to entertain GM :friends: . Spending 1300MC ends up nothing is a sign losing credibility of GM. In other word, theyre using  gentle way to rob ppl money.

Putting best equips at its highest strength would mean risk for GM to neutralize hi ranks. I guess they cant afford to adjust bosses damage life against any attack from super-strong players. Sooner or later ppl can kills any bosses solo  Опубликованное фото . And more, to more complaints will come creating another issue.

Sorry for yr lost.. my friend too lost his fully enchanted cc weapon. He spent months to get one and finally it gone due to stupid spheres.  We know gathering 5cc/day to buy cc weapon is a real bullshit..

ok ill put this in the nicest way possible... for rogues this game is now shit cuz weak elfs cry and cry about how the stealth was to great soooo what did they do? they lowered stealth by over half and then they went and made bds and rangers the strongest out thr so basically a bd with 1k crit can two shot a rogue and the rogue has no chance cuz the weak elfs complained to the point where they changed it... so is the game balanced??? HELL TO THE NO!! this update made the game sooo unbalanced cuz of elf whining. and we mc will have to deal with it because this game favors elf and anything we say will be ignored and probably used to benefit the elfs. great job elfs u complained cuz ur to weak to kill us and made it where you guys are stronger than us now.. why dont u man up and go through wht mc go through with you guys always being in control of the game. but you cant cuz ur all to damn weak so u make it where it all benefits you.. and in the end we still win most wars cuz most of you elfs are noobs. the end.

ok ill put this in the nicest way possible... for rogues this game is now shit cuz weak elfs cry and cry about how the stealth was to great soooo what did they do? they lowered stealth by over half and then they went and made bds and rangers the strongest out thr so basically a bd with 1k crit can two shot a rogue and the rogue has no chance cuz the weak elfs complained to the point where they changed it... so is the game balanced??? HELL TO THE NO!! this update made the game sooo unbalanced cuz of elf whining. and we mc will have to deal with it because this game favors elf and anything we say will be ignored and probably used to benefit the elfs. great job elfs u complained cuz ur to weak to kill us and made it where you guys are stronger than us now.. why dont u man up and go through wht mc go through with you guys always being in control of the game. but you cant cuz ur all to damn weak so u make it where it all benefits you.. and in the end we still win most wars cuz most of you elfs are noobs. the end.

If admit elfs faction really weak then why complaining in the first place?

I play as rogue and yes stealth really sux now... But this is not the big issue atm.

What is the destroying the game is that u have to play with too much real money. (and included in this are the reasons better explained in previous posts)

I'm not a good player, just wanna do it for fun, not become the best or anything. And I have HAD some fun...

I've spent some money in the game, not much, but still I've spent some. But wth... now they even put in a Miracle Coin q!!! Is anyone really paying for that q?

As already stated, thoses who have the option to play WoW can do it for less money than playing Coinspear.

This is boring cos Coinspear was one of the funniest/best games out there. (despite all little flaws and crappy servers)

So to u who rule AIgrind... The stupid MF(s) that tell developers how to duck up this game.

Please read this:  When all the little ppl like me decide they've had enough u will have nothing left.

If u make it impossible to play this game without spending lots of cash u will end up with NOTHING.

The ones that are willing to pay are gonna leave too when they cant even find enough other ppl to make a full party.  :facepalm:

Sorry if I make now sense, just woke up... hahaha   

Hahaha... yea... I said the F-word in my previous post, oops... Let's see if I get banned.

Or do they ban/silence ppl that are not agreeing with their new system. Censoring the ones that have something to say against their governing of the game...  Way to go.

Russian style?  I dont know...

The whole thing is just F%#ked up right now, and I hope ALL ppl leave the game till AIgrind realize that they have to listen to the players...