• ranger
    • druid
    • bd
    • barb
    • shamam

Question

rouges got best skill of warer

spear..ranger got garbage skill

devs help mc get better skill...ranger skill is useless...hate the update...roll back to 1.9..if not make fair ranger skill...rouges overpowered...

rouges r now rats..cowards..hit n run away..then inisible..wtf??

and ranger..itsgarbage skill why admins why?????

rouges got best skill of warer

spear..ranger got garbage skill

devs help mc get better skill...ranger skill is useless...hate the update...roll back to 1.9..if not make fair ranger skill...rouges overpowered...

rouges r now rats..cowards..hit n run away..then inisible..wtf??

and ranger..itsgarbage skill why admins why?????

Because rogue cant 1 v 1 a ranger so we run away, last update rangers were overpowed, go try 1 v 1 a rogue.who doesn't run away, u will win....

every game rogue has stealth, since 0.7 we wait for a good skill, all the update rangers and druids, shamans get the best skill, elfs had ranger advantage x2, now finally we can play rogue as was meant to be played... 1 v 1 it is balanced , i already tried and lost / win depend crit, but rogue always meant to escape, like rangers escaped with scatter shot in 1.5, run and hit tactic....

but all run away, rogues are now 100% rats  :facepalm:

spys, backstabbers, sneaky players, thats us, thats why we pick rogue, you want look for honorable players fight a barb  :rofl:

Omg i also.heard mc can see rnger traps...if its true...i have only this to say thay devs think mc r noob to walk into a trap....lol...seriouly if i catch any rouge they still manage to get away by crossing area .then go invoz....personally i think inviz should last 5sec max.....and ss is not a way to escape...its figing skill....and its lame that rangers have to go and plant trap...it should be like with higher skill...u can put trap for a lng range...garbo skill ranger

Omg i also.heard mc can see rnger traps...if its true...i have only this to say thay devs think mc r noob to walk into a trap.

nobody can see it, put in smart place like crossing and cnt get past, or near u...

Just like the new Druid skill... I would like if the swarm bees actually did damage to the enemy. Because really, reducing speed and crit chance doesn't make us better or stronger. It is a waste of mana.

Rangers stop complaining! Today i saw rangers trapping invisible rogues. Once a rogue is in battle he cannot get invisible. And he does nt remain invisible when he atks. at that time u could use scatter and trap it at a distance... Gone! U just killed an invisible rogue! U guys got range, speed, dodge, dmg and some awesome skills! Just random clicking and killing is nt fun!

:lol: LOL rangers were so much used to their OVERPOWERNESS tht they cannot resist a balance. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: LOL rangers were so much used to their OVERPOWERNESS tht they cannot resist a balance. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL, I agree  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  BD ok, Just one problem, ENEMIES CAN DODGE/BLOCK/PARRY OUR NEW SKILL!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: What's that about?? why can't we do that to rouge's Gauge too??  :facepalm:

:lol: LOL rangers were so much used to their OVERPOWERNESS tht they cannot resist a balance. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

spys, backstabbers, sneaky players, thats us, thats why we pick rogue, you want look for honorable players fight a barb  :rofl:

lol....... :tease:

Yeah, that's the way of Rogues,weather you like it or not.

Till this pointe Rogues were a class which no one cares about,can't stay like that forever.

And one thing why you guys so worried about stealth??because rogues will be visibale in battle. 

God damn! Rogues are now everywhere!!! Just like rabbits/chipmunks/jerboas

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sora sama :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol....... :tease:

Yeah, that's the way of Rogues,weather you like it or not.

Till this pointe Rogues were a class which no one cares about,can't stay like that forever.

And one thing why you guys so worried about stealth??because rogues will be visibale in battle.

Yay! Mcmaster happy now, he has hope in PvP against me  ;D  :P

Yay! Mcmaster happy now, he has hope in PvP against me  ;D  :P

Most of times it's me who wins...... :spiteful:

Anyway stealth has nothing much to do on pvp  :pardon:

Rangers stop complaining! Today i saw rangers trapping invisible rogues. Once a rogue is in battle he cannot get invisible. And he does nt remain invisible when he atks. at that time u could use scatter and trap it at a distance... Gone! U just killed an invisible rogue! U guys got range, speed, dodge, dmg and some awesome skills! Just random clicking and killing is nt fun!

Rogue deadly combo: stealth,....merciless strike, gouge....again and again

not true slay, bds got more hp than rogues, so they can resist, also bds can paralize them, so just stop them when they have about half hp and battle is done, bd won... unless u miss a hit, u won :)

How you can hit a stealthy rogue?

See the combo there, i tried solo insane giant with that combo and effective.

You can learn how deadly that combo if you know the skill time of each skill.

gouge takes too long to use twice  in combat with a ranger or bd, and bd skill stops using anything half the fight. our only chance is catch them completly off guard and get multi hits in while he thinking wtf.

gouge takes too long to use twice  in combat with a ranger or bd, and bd skill stops using anything half the fight. our only chance is catch them completly off guard and get multi hits in while he thinking wtf.

gouge at 5 the effect would be in 10 secs, stealth effect last for 15 secs, with mana pots a rogue very deadly in one on one combat.

gouge is 5-6 seconds at lvl4, they lowered it.

hmm...change my tactic.

stealth for about 5 secs, merc on enemy, gouge, stealth, eating food/reading scrolls/drink mana pot while watching numbed enemy  ;D , merc again, dodge, fight till death do us apart  8)

Most of times it's me who wins...... :spiteful:

Anyway stealth has nothing much to do on pvp  :pardon:

Lol, you who wins? I owned you at genie, 4 - 2  :tease: :P Remember?  ;D  And stealth give you 1 attack advantage and it has increased damage too  :shok:  Anyways, I still own you & Zetta in PvP  :dirol: :P

have you tried it in pvp yet? in fair fights with bd i mostly loose (e.g vs Leblanc). once you try you will see its not that easy as you think

have you tried it in pvp yet? in fair fights with bd i mostly loose (e.g vs Leblanc). once you try you will see its not that easy as you think

with similar quality of the gears rogue will get 2 initial merciless strikes, let's say 2x400 it's' a huge advantage on 1 vs 1.

Agreed,

ya ...cause with hamstring,no one can use skill... 8)

Lol, you who wins? I owned you at genie, 4 - 2  :tease: :P Remember?  ;D  And stealth give you 1 attack advantage and it has increased damage too  :shok:  Anyways, I still own you & Zetta in PvP  :dirol: :P

Its because i cnt use my skill without range! Meet me ingame, we start from a distance, then see who wins! :lol:

Actually, rouge is balance, the only thing that irritates is they can stealth forever, should lower the time consume or longer the cooldown. Shaman is rlly the imbalance here. With blind+AoE Immobilize, they can defeat 2 enemy. Especially when Bds best new skill (Hamstring), can be dodge/parry. But others are balance IMO.

I got a question for elf guys why don't u complain about being too many in numbers too many rangers..???? now that you start feeling weak you start complaing first you guys complain about shaman blind skill now you complain about rogue skill  :facepalm:

I got a question for elf guys why don't u complain about being too many in numbers too many rangers..???? now that you start feeling weak you start complaing first you guys complain about shaman blind skill now you complain about rogue skill  :facepalm:

These people don't know how to use theire skills,the only thing they know is complaining  :bad:

I

Simple,  Instant scatter or hamstring , entangle, and we can't do any combo for 6 seconds or so....

Go try fair pvp when you know the rogue is going to atk (like arena when your prepared for pvp) and you see it is balanced,  rogues spend half time running then actually winning.

If played bd alot and saw how good hamstringsl is, making our new skills vanish, and ranger scatter + trap, you see how easy it is to kill rogue when prepared for battle, that's why we need our "ambush " advantage to win, l

your theory on rogue is based on a lvl13 with no battle experience.

druid + bd v rogue = certain death with no escape, were caught in constant stun locks.

ISimple,  Instant scatter or hamstring , entangle, and we can't do any combo for 6 seconds or so....

Go try fair pvp when you know the rogue is going to atk (like arena when your prepared for pvp) and you see it is balanced,  rogues spend half time running then actually winning.

If played bd alot and saw how good hamstringsl is, making our new skills vanish, and ranger scatter + trap, you see how easy it is to kill rogue when prepared for battle, that's why we need our "ambush " advantage to win, l

your theory on rogue is based on a lvl13 with no battle experience.

druid + bd v rogue = certain death with no escape, were caught in constant stun locks.

what about 1v1?? even bd cant kill u cos u gouge him then invisible...

what about 1v1?? even bd cant kill u cos u gouge him then invisible...

"Simple, Instant scatter or hamstring ,

entangle, and we can't do any combo

for 6 seconds or so"

that.

or do you mean the fact what we can alway escape? yes, that's the purpose of rogue to escape, get used to it, we are rogues finally, this isn't 1.9 were ranger and druid completely owned barb n rogue, we can fight back now, get used to it.