• ranger
    • druid
    • bd
    • barb
    • shamam

Question

rouges got best skill of warer

spear..ranger got garbage skill

devs help mc get better skill...ranger skill is useless...hate the update...roll back to 1.9..if not make fair ranger skill...rouges overpowered...

rouges r now rats..cowards..hit n run away..then inisible..wtf??

and ranger..itsgarbage skill why admins why?????

what about 1v1?? even bd cant kill u cos u gouge him then invisible...

i think u r very noob ever, do u think by gouging BD then invi, the rogue can kill it? No, rogue will die after trying to atk BD, cuz rogue cant do anything if cought by hamstring lol..

with similar quality of the gears rogue will get 2 initial merciless strikes, let's say 2x400 it's' a huge advantage on 1 vs 1.

you can try me in fair pvp in game now so it cuts the conversation  ;D

:lol: :lol:

i think u r very noob ever, do u think by gouging BD then invi, the rogue can kill it? No, rogue will die after trying to atk BD, cuz rogue cant do anything if cought by hamstring lol..

"Simple, Instant scatter or hamstring ,

entangle, and we can't do any combo

for 6 seconds or so"

that.

or do you mean the fact what we can alway escape? yes, that's the purpose of rogue to escape, get used to it, we are rogues finally, this isn't 1.9 were ranger and druid completely owned barb n rogue, we can fight back now, get used to it.

Agreed!!!

They want rogues to be underpowered forever that's why screaming like this :bad:

Decent players will get used it, unlike these babies  :rofl:

idiot i said bd cant kill u...not that u can kill it..learn english :facepalm: bd is caught unaware...u attacking him with deadly strike by the time he click hamsting u gauge him...this will happen 90%time cos noone is sitting to wait for a rougw to attack them ...someppl may know eouge is there so they can use skill quick but for those who not aware...u can escape abd do 600+dmg too :)

I got a question for elf guys why don't u complain about being too many in numbers too many rangers..???? now that you start feeling weak you start complaing first you guys complain about shaman blind skill now you complain about rogue skill  :facepalm:

not my prob that we overnumbered lol

unaware...u attacking him with deadly strike by the time he click hamsting u gauge him...this will happen 90%time cos noone is sitting to wait for a rougw to attack them ...someppl may know eouge is there so they can use skill quick but for those who not aware...u can escape abd do 600+dmg too :) 

thats the point, ambush atk, in wow rogues even one shot people who are unaware with stun combos and poison, be ready for the coming updates  :lol:

thats the point, ambush atk, in wow rogues even one shot people who are unaware with stun combos and poison, be ready for the coming updates  :lol:

thats why now im rouge :give_rose: :blush: :blush: :yahoo: :yahoo:

It can call like this, The Rise Of Rogues :lol: :lol:

Rouges are nothing, Sulla is their only hope  ;D Yea, Marshal right, Shaman is the most OP'd this update, you guys just didn't take a closer look, rouges can just disappear and get 20% more dmg on one atk or something like that, Shamans, well they could beuntouchable  :facepalm:  I think you all just jealous of being invisible and not being touched or you guys are just weaklings  :facepalm:

And I think it's really clear that Rangers are stronger than rouges, for example : Rouge uses invi then attacks ranger, ranger uses scatter and uses trap and atk, rouge gauges ranger , invi, then step on trap, ranger uses scatter, atk and oh wait, the rouges already dead  :wacko:

Rouges are nothing, Sulla is their only hope  ;D Yea, Marshal right, Shaman is the most OP'd this update, you guys just didn't take a closer look, rouges can just disappear and get 20% more dmg on one atk or something like that, Shamans, well they could beuntouchable  :facepalm:  I think you all just jealous of being invisible and not being touched or you guys are just weaklings  :facepalm:

And I think it's really clear that Rangers are stronger than rouges, for example : Rouge uses invi then attacks ranger, ranger uses scatter and uses trap and atk, rouge gauges ranger , invi, then step on trap, ranger uses scatter, atk and oh wait, the rouges already dead  :wacko:

You correct,it's just invisible and one shot with much higher damage,all we get.But these kids don't know how to use what they got :bad:

I did some pvp with all elf classes,and what saw is, each and every class can win over rogues but bit more challenging than befor.Decent players will accept it without crying and they will win.(Like Shyleen,Ashurainx,Livestock and ofc Mercurial too :friends: :drinks:)

Rouges are nothing

Are you sure about this???

Then tell me why lots of people crying here :rofl: :rofl:

Rogues were nothing but not anymore :dirol:

Are you sure about this???

Then tell me why lots of people crying here :rofl: :rofl:

Rogues were nothing but not anymore :dirol:

Lol, I just saying that cause everyone think Rouges are "Overpowered"  :lol: They should see shaman, maybe they piss their pants when they see real shaman skills  :lol:

Lol, I just saying that cause everyone think Rouges are "Overpowered"  :lol: They should see shaman, maybe they piss their pants when they see real shaman skills  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

rouges got best skill of warer

spear..ranger got garbage skill

devs help mc get better skill...ranger skill is useless...hate the update...roll back to 1.9..if not make fair ranger skill...rouges overpowered...

rouges r now rats..cowards..hit n run away..then inisible..wtf??

and ranger..itsgarbage skill why admins why?????

more crying  :facepalm:

Personally all balanced don't cry rangers can catch stealth rogues others get a skill which stops skills. Shaman got shorted only because of timing but is great skill for many uses.

barbs got to charge which is a class spedic skill in many rpg with shields good first move.

Like I said all balanced wait for new skills for overpowered class cause right now none are except those veteran players who are just that good with best gear, remember gear and runes/crystals properly setup on vets is why you think many overpowered class for whatever class

i am bd, and i hate rogues,when they are nearly knocked down but then, they hide and run away.... first,they attack like cowards,then they see they cant win so they run away .... boring,just little girls run away,

wie wir deutschen sagen: wer a sagt muss auch b sagen...

when they attack first,they should fight like men

all suck--->[ exept mc ] :spiteful:

Hahaha stop to cry You say that we are runners and chickens to use paralyze and stealth but we are mc and hens are few and the elves are going in groups to kill a single mc  :rofl: haha and traps of the rangers are shit now the only thing they do is block the doors and camp in arena :pardon:

i am bd, and i hate rogues,when they are nearly knocked down but then, they hide and run away.... first,they attack like cowards,then they see they cant win so they run away .... boring,just little girls run away,

wie wir deutschen sagen: wer a sagt muss auch b sagen...

when they attack first,they should fight like men

yea cause bd do not hamstring and run ever....

Hahaha stop to cry You say that we are runners and chickens to use paralyze and stealth but we are mc and hens are few and the elves are going in groups to kill a single mc  :rofl: haha and traps of the rangers are shit now the only thing they do is block the doors and camp in arena :pardon:

lier biaaach, mclan newer walk alone :P they are always in groups and do group vs 1 first born,

that comment is total fail cause rogue can walk alone anywhere he wants i walk ALONE in the middle of dinalt citadel.

since this update its always  mc in elf land, elfs never come to us anymore and when its big group war they wait at crossing with traps too "chicken" to move anywhere else, scaried of the rogues which haunt the roads, where everywhere, we strike when ur alone, we have the funniest skill in the game now, while you got boring sit n wait traps all you elfs the complain are jealous of stealth  :tease: .

that comment is total fail cause rogue can walk alone anywhere he wants i walk ALONE in the middle of dinalt citadel.

since this update its always  mc in elf land, elfs never come to us anymore and when its big group war they wait at crossing with traps too "chicken" to move anywhere else, scaried of the rogues which haunt the roads, where everywhere, we strike when ur alone .

omg, we cant see invisible shit. :! If mclan (rouges visible) then all in groups

lier biaaach, mclan newer walk alone :P they are always in groups and do group vs 1 first born,

Other way around noob  :facepalm:  I was just standing without any equips on my baby rouge, and 4 elves charged like theres no tomorrow and attacked me like they where killing a boss  :bad: :facepalm:  I never see a brave elf who dares to attack a level 18 Pro Mc alone.. not only are elves noobs but they are also cowards, Most of the best elves quitted now only few good elves play, the rest moved to MC... And I always see Elves crying in MC trade chat too...  :wacko:  And in arena, rangers.... omg.. noob campers putting traps and hiding in the back, but we still win  :tease:

Other way around noob  :facepalm:  I was just standing without any equips on my baby rouge, and 4 elves charged like theres no tomorrow and attacked me like they where killing a boss  :bad: :facepalm:  I never see a brave elf who dares to attack a level 18 Pro Mc alone.. not only are elves noobs but they are also cowards, Most of the best elves quitted now only few good elves play, the rest moved to MC... And I always see Elves crying in MC trade chat too...  :wacko:  And in arena, rangers.... omg.. noob campers putting traps and hiding in the back, but we still win  :tease:

WELL I GENERALLY KILL SMALL LVL ELF TURNED MC because they r more of annoyance....if u see them they (espicailly shamn) they blind us n use quake so makes hard for us to kill high lvl mc...rouges now use gauge so u cant attk other mc...i kniw they dont do hit but They R NUISENCE

nvm its war game we fight each other so dont complain why they killed u:-)

if ranger use trap at arena and hide, then 83% he lose fight. Had only one time ? =D this multi ranger sht ? I can beat lvl 18 mclan alone :P

WELL I GENERALLY KILL SMALL LVL ELF TURNED MC because they r more of annoyance....if u see them they (espicailly shamn) they blind us n use quake so makes hard for us to kill high lvl mc...rouges now use gauge so u cant attk other mc...i kniw they dont do hit but They R NUISENCE

nvm its war game we fight each other so dont complain why they killed u:-)

Not complaining, just pointing out to Sexctasy that elves hunt mc in groups, and Yes your right it's war game but some people don't get WARspear  ::)

Not complaining, just pointing out to Sexctasy that elves hunt mc in groups, and Yes your right it's war game but some people don't get WARspear  ::)

true...i.dint see.all.previous.post...my topic was.that ranger got fishing skill ...lol wait for fish to.be caught or else shark kills u ...lol

both are walking around in groups -.-

not all the time but often.

so nobody can cry because everybody fought in a group one time.

and no i never run away when i attacked first,then i stand my man!