Violated rules and complains about others-Absalom(sorry for spam)

pummywarlord

Well R0land I apologize for spamming.

But these kind of people are a real threat to the community.He has mislead the whole support team to ban my friend's account "Hanamitchi" .

My humble request to you "Ban Pummy instead of Hanamitchi if it was sold or any illegal activity in that account"

R0land,   You have banned Hanamitchi,Please can can you tell the reason of ban?

If it was because of sharing then ban Absalom too because Absalom shared char with Xsjado. Also Absalom has sold his lvl20 barbarian .A fundamental violation of EULA rules of selling/buying chars.I have found out what's the barbs name now.I will tell that new barb name only if R0land tell what actions will he take on Absalom.Absalom spammed saying rules rules,now he himself has violated many rules . Tell us what actions will you take on Absalom who has took your attention over and over by mentioning "RULES" while he hiding his violation of rules. This is like he "cheated" the whole Support team for his solo intention.

Proofs:

1. http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=98467.165 on this page he agrees that he has shared char.

2. Pic 1

3. Pic 2

4.[/size]http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=98467.60 on this topic Absalom agrees that he had a Bd named "Grace" a long time ago and he says he stopped playing because he lost his sword while amping by missclick .Seriously what a dumb reason to quit playing bd. Ok this time lets believe Absalom . Today I checked elf side for bd " Grace " and I found "Grace" to be a lvl2 ranger.If Absalom quit playing his "Grace" bd then what happened to that bd now? Answer is he did sell his bd too and the bd has been re-named. He may come up with another dumb story now saying he deleted his bd long ago. But I guess support team can check that out.

Because of our blame game I don't want an innocent player to suffer loss.Else Un-ban "Hanamitchi" and Ban Absalom at least on  forums for misleading "Support team".

83568_.jpg

83569_.jpg

You misread the other topic, I said what appears to be how the rules are being carried out in this game, nothing more. I have never shared my characters. Apparently you and xsjado have some sort of deal against me. The BD I used to have was deleted when I quit from the game once before.

This is yet another pitiful attempt to have me banned for no reason.

never shared an account, never sold an account.  :facepalm:

*Also how did I mislead the support team? I simply suggest they check certain accounts, the obviously found reasons to ban hanamitchi. Now you are just mad that your friends account you were using got banned. Your'e lucky if you ask me, I KNOW all of those accounts I listed in the other thread should be banned. (I realize I misspelled one of those char names so it was saved)

You misread the other topic, I said what appears to be how the rules are being carried out in this game, nothing more. I have never shared my characters. Apparently you and xsjado have some sort of deal against me. The BD I used to have was deleted when I quit from the game once before.

This is yet another pitiful attempt to have me banned for no reason.

Yea? Lets see if u have shared or not.

Also I have 100% proof of your barb been sold.

Lets see how long u can cheat over support team.

You are misled, or you are just a liar.

If you want to continue to fling dirt around then we can play this game out further. I have additional information on both vortex and pernicious members. I will create more support threads also.  :good:

You are misled, or you are just a liar.

If you want to continue to fling dirt around then we can play this game out further. I have additional information on both vortex and pernicious members. I will create more support threads also.  :good:

I just want a reply from R0land that what will he do to you if u been proved of selling your barb and also sharing.

I wont tell the barb name untill I get to know what will the actions be.Because that barb I mean ur old barb is a friend of mine now so.

I think r0land getting annoyed with all of this actually, I'm starting feel sorry for him.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I think r0land getting annoyed with all of this actually, I'm starting feel sorry for him.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Definitely they will be annoying not only them I am annoyed too,Never expected you to go to a low level and start a blame game.While all these days in game you used to pm me in a good manner.Because of your stupidity my friend's char is banned even though I am not sure whether its a temp or perma ban. I also dont know the reason of ban. Of course it cant be sharing as far as I know,If that is the reason I have already started making a list and it will get bigger day by day.

Now I got a proof of ur barb been sold and that u had shared  ur warlock Absalom with Xsjado .I can make the same.report.

If "Hanamitchi" banned then Absalom should be too on same grounds.

Also I dont spam saying bump bump or cry favouritism or post one after one replies.

Definitely they will be annoying not only them I am annoyed too,Never expected you to go to a low level and start a blame game.While all these days in game you used to pm me in a good manner.Because of your stupidity my friend's char is banned even though I am not sure whether its a temp or perma ban. I also dont know the reason of ban. Of course it cant be sharing as far as I know,If that is the reason I have already started making a list and it will get bigger day by day.

Now I got a proof of ur barb been sold and that u had shared  ur warlock Absalom with Xsjado .I can make the same.report.

If "Hanamitchi" banned then Absalom should be too on same grounds.

Also I dont spam saying bump bump or cry favouritism or post one after one replies.

I didnt start this "blame game", poley did.

You guys have been arrogant jerks to me and my guild since even before the marvell incident at sam hain. If you guys would act a little humble perhaps things wouldnt have gone this far.

lol guys cm oon.. gms can t spend all day looking at our accounts for a stupid guild fight  :lol:

Absalom is a good guy & everyone throw shit to him with no ♥♥♥♥ing reasons.. Only who know him well like me should speak, he s just defending himself.

I hardly believe that he's violating the rules & for this reason, even if he will be banned, i will help him recreating his char giving him gold & signs & helping quest.. In 10 days max he will be stronger than now.  8)

cya all

It started because

I didnt start this "blame game", poley did.

You guys have been arrogant jerks to me and my guild since even before the marvell incident at sam hain. If you guys would act a little humble perhaps things wouldnt have gone this far.

Listen u coward u started replying because One. Of ur guildsponsor is in danger to get banned

Everyone on us knows kernlabba sold his Account and apocalysm/cleavage bought it for real money

Real Kernlabba quit the game can find proof where forumuser "kernlabba" raged bout Arenaseason reward

Is this a fuking war of who get the other banned first? You two should go and get laid, do stuff for yourselves, stop having you noses on the other players issues and play the fuking game  :facepalm:

idkBut you noobs didnt know"Here listed most common reasons why you could get block from the game." Snorlax Said.It means that you where blocked by devs without knowing :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Why pummy didnt got ban a long time ago then? :facepalm:  Absalom your a pathetic noob with baskentli

Absalom your so ♥♥♥♥ing stupid :facepalm:

Rules Rules Rules??????????????????

And BTW gtfo on forums plz

I welcome them to check my IP. I have done no wrong doing. All my haters in one thread.  :drinks:

BTW whats with the cheers?????? your just alone

You can change your ip anytime :facepalm:

Another absalom hate thread with the exact same people posting the exact same things.  :facepalm:

any intelligent beings out there?  :search:

Another absalom hate thread with the exact same people posting the exact same things.  :facepalm:

any intelligent beings out there?  :search:

If Ladygi was here, your ducked :facepalm:

Hanamitchi was posting in trade/world chat selling that char for real money the night before it was banned.

woah Hanamitchi got banned for posting on trade chat that he wanted to sell ?

While Someone who already has sold for real money "Poleyy" ex-kernlabb and ex-mrxquakez isnt banned yet.

What kind of sense this makes?

lol guys cm oon.. gms can t spend all day looking at our accounts for a stupid guild fight  :lol:

Funny thing to say stupid when a char is banned for no reason.If it was for cross logging then

This XXdeathxx Cross logins more chars here are few.

1.Murdererrr lvl20 rogue

2.Babyjulie lvl20 bd

3.Bbyjuliet lvl20 necro

4.Evilskillz

5.Julieett lvl20 shaman

6.Xxjulietxx lvl20 dk

7.Xjulietx lvl6 warlock

8.Probutnoob lvl20 necro

Well Sir.R0land what do you and your team will do now? Still believe a coward who made up stories to avoid a pvp match? Or Let "Hanamitchi" walk free.

Or Ban others mentioned here and in 1st Post on basis on same grounds that you banned "Hanamitchi"

enough with marvell being our sponsor..... almost everyone in guild is a sponsor, i told u this before, but with a hard head like yours it makes sense why it didnt stick

Proof that it is sold? I doubt devs would believe hearsays. Unless you provide solid evidence that it is sold. Receipts etc etc. And ip change doesnt count. Because people can travel and people can change phones or isp aka internet service providers in just a sec.

Proof that it is sold? I doubt devs would believe hearsays. Unless you provide solid evidence that it is sold. Receipts etc etc. And ip change doesnt count. Because people can travel and people can change phones or isp aka internet service providers in just a sec.

Proof Yes I have it.

SS by Absaloms barb itself saying he bought that barb.I will display it when officials ask.

Still I didn't come to know the reason behind banning "Hanamitchi" What proof did u provide?

Just coz ur arrogancy didn't help you to face pvp challenge,U came here and cried.

83671_.jpg

Proof Yes I have it.

SS by Absaloms barb itself saying he bought that barb.I will display it when officials ask.

Still I didn't come to know the reason behind banning "Hanamitchi" What proof did u provide?

Just coz ur arrogancy didn't help you to face pvp challenge,U came here and cried.

Nice one! :drinks: :good:

Now he can shut up and get banned  8)

Absalom your so ♥♥♥♥ing stupid :facepalm:

Rules Rules Rules??????????????????

And BTW gtfo on forums plz

YOu are just a ducking poor hater!!!!!!!!!!!!

woah Hanamitchi got banned for posting on trade chat that he wanted to sell ?

While Someone who already has sold for real money "Poleyy" ex-kernlabb and ex-mrxquakez isnt banned yet.

What kind of sense this makes?

Funny thing to say stupid when a char is banned for no reason.If it was for cross logging then

This XXdeathxx Cross logins more chars here are few.

1.Murdererrr lvl20 rogue

2.Babyjulie lvl20 bd

3.Bbyjuliet lvl20 necro

4.Evilskillz

5.Julieett lvl20 shaman

6.Xxjulietxx lvl20 dk

7.Xjulietx lvl6 warlock

8.Probutnoob lvl20 necro

Well Sir.R0land what do you and your team will do now? Still believe a coward who made up stories to avoid a pvp match? Or Let "Hanamitchi" walk free.

Or Ban others mentioned here and in 1st Post on basis on same grounds that you banned "Hanamitchi"

Xxjulietxx, Xjulietx Julieett,  Babyjulie, Bbyjuliet

The owner of these accs is his wife :facepalm:

btw, u suck, u are such a bad person.. we know each other from long time & u try to make me  ban me with no proof, just cos u are mad for something... i can't believe it really.. for a stupid guild fight..

Hana was trying to sell his acc, tht s why he got banned probably, i don't know exactly.

You make me sick. :bad:

GMs feel free to check my accounts i have nothing to hide, i m just upset to see some ppl real face

Happy xmas

Hanamitchi was posting in trade/world chat selling that char for real money the night before it was banned.

So keiz did u report hana?

Xxjulietxx, Xjulietx Julieett,  Babyjulie, Bbyjuliet

The owner of these accs is his wife :facepalm:

A wife who lives in another country?

btw, u suck

This all started when a coward like Absalom mentioned I "suck" .Also the names where listed to defend hana nothing against any1 personally. Real face came out when one of ur guild member sent me ss of what all u said about me in ur guild chats.

So keiz did u report hana?

A wife who lives in another country?

This all started when a coward like Absalom mentioned I "suck" .Also the names where listed to defend hana nothing against any1 personally. Real face came out when one of ur guild member sent me ss of what all u said about me in ur guild chats.

Fail xD

Fail xD

lmao sitlords=keizsha

If u cant understand it means ur dumb.

Ik her since 2years farmed with her for months I can easily find out who is who.

Nothing against her from my side .

Only this Low level players like Absalom need to get the taste of their own medicine.

oh really pummy

keizsha let ascetic and kblitz play her chars

so she break the rules

the slut most be banned!

True :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

Well R0land I apologize for spamming.

But these kind of people are a real threat to the community.He has mislead the whole support team to ban my friend's account "Hanamitchi" .

My humble request to you "Ban Pummy instead of Hanamitchi if it was sold or any illegal activity in that account"

R0land,   You have banned Hanamitchi,Please can can you tell the reason of ban?

If it was because of sharing then ban Absalom too because Absalom shared char with Xsjado. Also Absalom has sold his lvl20 barbarian .A fundamental violation of EULA rules of selling/buying chars.I have found out what's the barbs name now.I will tell that new barb name only if R0land tell what actions will he take on Absalom.Absalom spammed saying rules rules,now he himself has violated many rules . Tell us what actions will you take on Absalom who has took your attention over and over by mentioning "RULES" while he hiding his violation of rules. This is like he "cheated" the whole Support team for his solo intention.

Proofs:

1. http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=98467.165 on this page he agrees that he has shared char.

2. Pic 1

3. Pic 2

4.[/size]http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=98467.60 on this topic Absalom agrees that he had a Bd named "Grace" a long time ago and he says he stopped playing because he lost his sword while amping by missclick .Seriously what a dumb reason to quit playing bd. Ok this time lets believe Absalom . Today I checked elf side for bd " Grace " and I found "Grace" to be a lvl2 ranger.If Absalom quit playing his "Grace" bd then what happened to that bd now? Answer is he did sell his bd too and the bd has been re-named. He may come up with another dumb story now saying he deleted his bd long ago. But I guess support team can check that out.

Because of our blame game I don't want an innocent player to suffer loss.Else Un-ban "Hanamitchi" and Ban Absalom at least on  forums for misleading "Support team".

Wtf Are you on crack Absalom First of all Never shared his acc info with sjado

2nd had absalom ever even had a barb?...

No commen misconception poley even commented on is that is actaully a vortex member who is in ur guild :facepalm:

his name is solvient now or something like that but it use to be absalon and i know its not him cus hes an epic noob and didnt even know what full lv18 was he called Killing whisper "The doom armor"and didnt know its official name show proof of evidential or even ip Adresses

You got nothing your just jealous cus u lost ur rouge which soon ur probably gona lose your other 3 characters all shared by a million people

and get banned only reason devs havent banned you cus ur the leader of a famous rich guild and are a huge money pot to ws next step for them ban one of ur chars to make a load of money when u make a new one simple and if u say u got +10 no mcoins it simple means

Your a scammer  :facepalm:

YOu are just a ♥♥♥♥ing poor hater!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not poor anyway

Your a dumb noob

Why are you here anyway? nub duck ♥♥♥♥♥ :facepalm:

And btw why did Absalom got quiet? Got ♥♥♥♥ed Lately? :facepalm:

Cus hes a better person or has a life and family to spend christmas with again unlike you :)