Wolfsight: Leaving Announcement

WolfSight

Hello everyone,

I am here to say 'Good Bye!' to every players of Emerald. After every good and bad moments that I had in this game, decided to leave game. How funny I was 15 years old when I started to this game and now I am 18 years old. Going to start university next year, and have to study for that exam.

This game is way different from other games for me, because I met with many friends and really liked to spent time with them. I will never forget any of and will always try to visit them.

Chickenfly, Jastuk, Become, Mrtoaster, Legijonas, Girldeadly, Chasity, Ladyindigo, Rarehit and many many people that I met before and liked much but couldnt contunie stay in contact. I want to thank all of them from my heart, they are so special and cant even imagine how I respected them.

Sometimes I loved by people so much but sometimes got hated from some peoples, that made so many headaches on me. Blamed as scammer, ganker and many things like that. All these things arent important anymore but I want to say that I didnt scam anyone. This is really hurts me, but I have an honour, and that honour doesnt let me scam anyone. Thats the truth, believe or not thats truth.

And 3 million players are playing game as we know. And you cant play this game without interact with anyone. I talked with many people from many nations. Turks, Crotians, French, Lithuanian, Brazilian and many more. I laughed with them, fought, became sad, became happy, worried sometimes. I got many funny pms like "help mi ples boss :(" "why kill me u? ]:>" all were so cute and respectable always. Everyone was talking in different languages but I learned one thing from this game about this: Everyone smiling in same language. That was really important, thank you for teaching me this.

I had some disappointments with updates nowadays, and that helped me to realize to turn my focus on my real life.(Wtf did I write here I don't know too!)

This is correct time for leaving, again and again thank you for everything. Good luck and have a nice game everyone. :)

Wolfsight - Bearsight - Foxsight - Pumasight

www.facebook.com/burkaysoylu

www.twitter.com/burkaysoylu

Hello everyone,

I am here to say 'Good Bye!' to every players of Emerald. After every good and bad moments that I had in this game, decided to leave game. How funny I was 15 years old when I started to this game and now I am 18 years old. Going to start university next year, and have to study for that exam.

This game is way different from other games for me, because I met with many friends and really liked to spent time with them. I will never forget any of and will always try to visit them.

Chickenfly, Jastuk, Become, Mrtoaster, Legijonas, Girldeadly, Chasity, Ladyindigo, Rarehit and many many people that I met before and liked much but couldnt contunie stay in contact. I want to thank all of them from my heart, they are so special and cant even imagine how I respected them.

Sometimes I loved by people so much but sometimes got hated from some peoples, that made so many headaches on me. Blamed as scammer, ganker and many things like that. All these things arent important anymore but I want to say that I didnt scam anyone. This is really hurts me, but I have an honour, and that honour doesnt let me scam anyone. Thats the truth, believe or not thats truth.

And 3 million players are playing game as we know. And you cant play this game without interact with anyone. I talked with many people from many nations. Turks, Crotians, French, Lithuanian, Brazilian and many more. I laughed with them, fought, became sad, became happy, worried sometimes. I got many funny pms like "help mi ples boss :( " "why kill me u? ]:>" all were so cute and respectable always. Everyone was talking in different languages but I learned one thing from this game about this: Everyone smiling in same language. That was really important, thank you for teaching me this.

I had some disappointments with updates nowadays, and that helped me to realize to turn my focus on my real life.(Wtf did I write here I don't know too!)

This is correct time for leaving, again and again thank you for everything. Good luck and have a nice game everyone. :)

%)

Good lock brother

i think you already find another important things in our life

i hope we will meet in real life some day  ::)

-Singed-

Hello everyone,

And 3 million players are playing game as we know. And you cant play this game without interact with anyone. I talked with many people from many nations. Turks, Crotians, French, Lithuanian, Brazilian and many more. I laughed with them, fought, became sad, became happy, worried sometimes. I got many funny pms like "help mi ples boss :( " "why kill me u? ]:>" all were so cute and respectable always. Everyone was talking in different languages but I learned one thing from this game about this: Everyone smiling in same language. That was really important, thank you for teaching me this.

dont come back before to enter the university :lol:

hi wolf i hope u will read it im realy sorry i didnt get the chanch to say real good bye.

i will miss u as a friend and as a player.

i realy understand your reason and wise u the best of luck @}-

take care of your self i hope u will visit sometimes ;)

I wish you best for your future

well im still here n im still continue to bein annoyin

You will never leave warspear and warspear will never leave your brah  :rofl:

gay pff xD

Not gay he is a legend!!

I wish you best for your future

You will never leave warspear and warspear will never leave your brah  :rofl:

Not gay he is a legend!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont come back,, coz it will make u look like shit after saying farewell this serious.. bye :)

Ahaha, okay thanks for the advice but I didnt log game after made this topic. :) Im staying behind of my decision. You cant see my accounts online, unless my cousin and close friend log them. ^^