Frost Conjurer

Ninja Owl

Опубликованное фото

Frost Conjurer

With the ability to summon and mold ice the Frost Conjurer has formed a protective helmet of enchanted ice to protect his head and to have a rather scary appearance. The fabric parts of the costume, the robe and the cape, are spun by the spirits of winter enslaved by the conjurer. To protect his feet and hands the Frost Conjurer has a thin layer of frost that is hard as steel on his skin. And to show the power of ice there are sharp icicles growing from his back, formed by the conjurer, to offer protection and to do damage like knives in close combat battles.

Nice work ninja :D waited this one for ages :good: buw wait until mine comes out :P

It's not yet finished. I will make several little changes to it later. This is just to show what I had on my mind. ;)

Thank you for your comments everyone! :)

this is just a preview? can't wait to see it finished! right now this is in the top5 best entries along with unholy guard, divine gatekeeper, red joker and mine :blush:

this is just a preview? can't wait to see it finished! right now this is in the top5 best entries along with unholy guard, divine gatekeeper, red joker and mine :blush:

Yup, this is just a quick peek of my work but don't expect much of the final work. It will just have minor changes in design and coloring. The costume is currently about 80% finished.

Thank you for your support! :)

is 76% look nice

I'm not happy with how the helmet looks from sides so that's the main thing I'm gonna work on. Also I might change the front view a bit. Thank you for commenting!

Niceeeee! :drinks:

Thank you! Good luck for you too! :friends:

if this in real game.. sorry I won't buy it :(

Sad to hear that. Hope you like the final version more.

Thank you for commenting! Please leave suggestions to make it better! :)

Hmm... Dont want help rival >:D :D but ur costume's helm looks pretty like skull. So i suggest make it different unless u wanted it to look like skull. ;)

Hmm... Dont want help rival :diablo: :D but ur costume's helm looks pretty like skull. So i suggest make it different unless u wanted it to look like skull. ;)

I've already designed a new look for the helmet so that's under control ;)

This costume would be 2nd in my favourite list, good work!Also i have suggestion for author of this work,that this costume could have more versions like-Flame conjurer,-Darkness conjurer,

This costume would be 2nd in my favourite list, good work!Also i have suggestion for author of this work,that this costume could have more versions like-Flame conjurer,-Darkness conjurer,

Thank you for your suggestion! I've been thinking about making a flame conjurer costume but it would require partial redesigning. I could make that later though, as a bonus, when I finish this costume.

Edited it once more. This is the final version! Any edits made after this won't be nothing more but fixes.

If you have any suggestions about the costume, please leave them here.  :)