the misconception of pvp

Thefaa

Pvp=player(s) vs player(s) pve=player(s) vs Environment now lets start with a simple example most of you idiots could understand, who in the history of warspear has soloed eye? Or exe or even the simplest boss in lab herald? Its ok ill wait? Now alot of you complian about other players ganking well the fact of the matter is once you reach island two you are in a mass pvp zone a player can be attacked any where at anytime by the opposing faction. There are three places in warspear that this is not so. Kota zenith and nadir.. Now you see alot of weak players cry when a team or group kills them while questing perfect example would be rokzz in my eyes this player is doing what he is supposed to do in a pvp Zone now please answer when a group of elf go attack a group of mc what do we consider this?  Who are we to designate specific locations topvp such as pvp cave or pvp nadir?  You see a 1v1.fight That is mutual is considered a duel such as players going arena . A fight amongst players in a zone for killing is pvp refer to several MMORPG games wow has dev designated areas old republic has dev designated areas also both games have duel options where a player can request a 1v1 fight in game... So now to all thé weak ass players who cry gank if you dont want pvp just go back to island one

Causes of gank. MC Shop cheap, elf shop expensive. Warlocks and shamans OP, no mobs on way to pvp cave from MC side, compared to warlock mage is Wtf!!. Once you get OP of any char, nobody to pvp, all you can do is gank. And simply, nobody requires skill to be OP in this game. Buy conins, amplify and it's done. This game is all about show off, who is rich or say who is fool. Devs wants us to buy tickets for pvp. Solution of all ganks. Quit game. Skyrim is launching online server on this november.  Until then, I would like to gank. Good people are often forgotton, I want to be worse by the time I leave game.

Cry about getting ganked? No i sit and talk shit of how weak you are common sense would tell you if I really cared about being "ganked" i would sit there day after day and  constantly bring the druid TO get raped by 5 people lol

Cry about getting ganked? No i sit and talk shit of how weak you are

So you don't cry about being ganked, you cry about how weaker people manage to kill you? Lol

Anyways, no one cares. I don't get what the point of this topic is anyways.

I enjoy killing you in game and all, but sure are retarded. (No offense, its actually a compliment)

Let me rephrase the words of the common ganker / disturber / jumper in player established pvp spot such as pvp cave,

"I Go to pvp cave knowing that most that enter are expecting fair treatment and 1v1 pvp matches, and i purposely ruin that. I Get satisfaction in purposely ruining fun of other players and I also show no real skill, maturity and common sense... in fact, i have no respect for my fellow players."

Sure there is many credible arguments that state that in these area's "I Can do whatever i want".. But where is the courtesy of basic respect? Why go to the smallest speck on the map that you know players go to 1v1 pvp and ruin it? There is no "misconception".. just the lack of common courtesy.

Older players remember what these area's use to be like and mourn it. Was a great time where players could be proud of themselves by beating basic mechanics and creating a healthy area for social and challenging fun.

Too many immature players and a$$holes nowdays. And further arguing against this point will just show how small minded and selfish you are.

Let me rephrase the words of the common ganker / disturber / jumper in player established pvp spot such as pvp cave,

"I Go to pvp cave knowing that most that enter are expecting fair treatment and 1v1 pvp matches, and i purposely ruin that. I Get satisfaction in purposely ruining fun of other players and I also show no real skill, maturity and common sense... in fact, i have no respect for my fellow players."

Sure there is many credible arguments that state that in these area's "I Can do whatever i want".. But where is the courtesy of basic respect? Why go to the smallest speck on the map that you know players go to 1v1 pvp and ruin it? There is no "misconception".. just the lack of common courtesy.

Older players remember what these area's use to be like and mourn it. Was a great time where players could be proud of themselves by beating basic mechanics and creating a healthy area for social and challenging fun.

Too many immature players and a$$holes nowdays. And further arguing against this point will just show how small minded and selfish you are.

;D I love your point ! like basically is true  :good:

That's why I miss old times .. that they will never comeback  :cray:

who in the history of warspear has soloed eye? Or exe or even the simplest boss in lab herald? Its ok ill wait?

I killed herald alone. Just felt like sharing.