NECRO POISONS SPITTLE AND DEATHLY EYE

suggestor1001

first of all. why would you name it poison spittle if it doesnt even poison a player without the help of deathly eye?? i suggest you either make poison spittle a chance to poison an enemy which would actually make way more sense to its name and deathly eye is a useless skill compared to the skill that priests have to drain mana. instead of making it have a chance to poison someone you could make the necro do deathly eye ONCE because twice is very time consuming and by the time the necro has performed deathly eye twice, they may be in a control effect by either one of the opposing classes.

though i would have to back myself on the poison spittle which gives a chance of possible poisoning the enemy, the higher the spittle the higher the chance and poison damage. this will actually help necros alot because it wont make them have to always go to the stress of doing deathly2x and spittle1x(usually not able to complete combo because of control effects).

ermm so yeah, the reason i preferred the spittle chance to poison rather than 1xdeathly 1xspttle is because even though deathly may be decreased to once only the necro may  still be unable to complete the combo due to control affects.

:clapping: Thanks! :diablo:

Poison spit rocks. It can do around 130 dot dmg AND it stacks with multiple spits. Have you seen multiple necros use this? I've seen 2x necros in arena. They can nightmare one player 10sec while stacking multiple eyes and spits on the other. And since they are two instant heal they are impossible to kill while your partner is asleep. I've seen double necro kill Supremes +10 barb in 6sec with with full nuke with stack effects. And don't forget you can cast eye on sleeping targets without losing nightmare effect and dot apply stagger on target.

Necro number one problem is too much great skills and that you can't balance them. You haft to build PvP or PvE, atleast for now. When lv cap is raised necro will be one of the classes gaining most from this.

I'm tired or necros complaining, rise to the challenge instead of whining.

Deathly eye is good skill but you have to level it up for better duration

At boss(1m or more hp)  necromancer is the ONLY class able to do massive start damage in a few seconds and if you use tactic even with deathly eye1 you can do it 2x and then poison i know it can be hard but just choose the moment for it and it works well

I've been necro since new factions update and never thought they are weak/need skill changes

Poison spit rocks.

I'm tired or necros complaining, rise to the challenge instead of whining.

Necro skills are so unique and cool, eye/spit combo needs forethought to pull off in certain situations making necro interesting and a challenge to play. I think it is just fine the way it is.

Stop talking a shit! Every time in arena, i saw almost all necro never use deadly eye because of timing, especialy against DPS class. i also never see necro use deadly eye skill on me. So deadly eye is useless for pvp, proof me if necro always use deadly eye in arena! Don't be a lier

Stop talking a shit! Every time in arena, i saw almost all necro never use deadly eye because of timing, especialy against DPS class. i also never see necro use deadly eye skill on me. So deadly eye is useless for pvp, proof me if necro always use deadly eye in arena! Don't be a lier

Then you haven't met any good necros yet.  ;)

Deadly eye is close from kick in the back, you gonna use it mostly at pvp or when there's a good chance to use it at arena.

UUgh stop spamming necro topics... necro rocks as it is. Go freaking learn the class or get over it and create another class if its not to your liking.

Spittle with the chance to poisen ? Never heard so much BS.

Deadly eye is something u can only use with nightmare above lvl 3 but it's a pretty nice skill. Can be used to kite with poison or even helps in killing fast. at higher lvls its pretty insane how many deadly eyes u can stack and cause how much DPS. I would say a very useful skill Опубликованное фото

I use eye/spit in every PvP as well as in arena every chance I can. Ask any necro worth their salt and they'll tell you about the value of eye/spit dot. Stop misinforming.

Then you haven't met any good necros yet.  ;)

Deadly eye is something u can only use with nightmare above lvl 3 but it's a pretty nice skill.

hit>>eye>>hit>>nightmare>>eye>>hit+spit... don't have to cast both eye during nightmare.

Deadly eye is something u can only use with nightmare above lvl 3 but it's a pretty nice skill. Can be used to kite with poison or even helps in killing fast. at higher lvls its pretty insane how many deadly eyes u can stack and cause how much DPS. I would say a very useful skill Опубликованное фото

AGREED lol you guys just dont want to agree with me that spittle and eye combo takes to long when pvp. for those, try do it when vsing a bd or druid. you will barely be able to acomplish the skill and sometimes not even at all..... and dont start talking shit to me. its a suggestion. get over it, u can comment critically but thats all >.> :fool:

Even without deathly eye the necro is very cool! :)

I have to admit, i never use it (it is also still on 1). I think it costs too much time. I have to deal damage, heal, shield and stun already. That's enough for my poor brains to handle.