Party chat ban, bug or not? Fix this too asap f*cking annoying

Shitzo

Well, I randomly get chat banned for 1minute, then after I get banned I write ONE message then I write another THEN GET BANNED AGAIN, FFS AYFKM?

Remove chat ban, the shit doesn't even need to be there, don't want a party spammer? Simply kick or leave.

Want to add a chat ban in party chat? INCREASE THE MAX NUMBER OF MESSAGES BEFORE GETTING BANNED FFS SRSLY

Might aswell add everyone else into every else's ignore list :facepalm:

Maybe they changed party chat so they put guild chat without ban? Idk about random bans

• Developer

We will check autoban policies and tune them correctly.

Thank you for the report and sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you for the reply.

It's starting to piss people off, it would be great if you limit the ban to a more reasonable number

because some people like to share stories and have long chats but now it's hard cause we have to write slowly, like really slowly.

congratulations for the work you have done *-*

• Developer

Thank you for the reply.

It's starting to piss people off, it would be great if you limit the ban to a more reasonable number

because some people like to share stories and have long chats but now it's hard cause we have to write slowly, like really slowly.

For sure, we will check everything.

For sure, we will check everything.

Awesome. Hope its fixed soon.  :)

Had a few friends thinking i was rude because i didnt reply  ;D  I didnt think of pm'ing them lmao

Ps.

Since you closed the maraksha topic i hope you dont mind me asking here...

Can you let us know when that bug is fixed?

And is there any chance of giving the quest item to those who have killed it? Took us many tries just to get to maraksha, let alone trying again for a drop we should have received.

• Developer

Clearly about issues with chat I could say only next Monday.

Not sure about rewarding everyone with missed quest item, unfortunately, but chances definitely will be changed

Clearly about issues with chat I could say only next Monday.

Not sure about rewarding everyone with missed quest item, unfortunately, but chances definitely will be changed

I Meant when the maraksha bug is fixed so that way if we cant get the quest item, we know when we can go get it. But thanks for the reply snorlax, greatly appreciated.

Omg  this bann :facepalm:  seriously it doesnt like me at all.

ban on my 2nd  post :facepalm: :facepalm:

Better remove this system. :drinks:

dev, dont forgot, fix alliance chat  :diablo: , every 2 chat, got ban  :diablo: , i hate this alliance chat on my syambian

and i wanna ask to

for what alliance chat?

for what trade chat if there is alliance chat (we can do in every area, trade chat jst in town)?

heyz xemptyx xD party allience is a great idea why becuz when ur at hydra or at lake and u see only few enemies there u go to allience chat and call ur fellow allianves elf/chosen or forsaken/mc and they should keep the duration of the chat silence on this alliance chat becuz it will prevent from spamming on it and the trade chat window is for trading/selling/buying only ^^ alliance when they see themself get whole chat banned they wont spam trading in it anymore ;)

and for the bugs in the 3.5 symbian version it has 2bugs i noticed them which are : 1. Game crashes when u try to talk in guild chat and ur not invited or part of a guild :)

2. Seeing dissconnected names in the party when ur not in same location :lol: was freaky to me this xD i ran to help my friend i thought he dc in middle of adds :rofl:

but they fixed 2bugs at market which were in the 3.4.4 version: 1. The crazy 0's

2.the random number picking when trying to sell something ^^

ty devs for the update nokia rules :blush:

INFO: You cannot send messages to chat during 24hrs

:bomb: i've never been banned before but usually i intensionally spam all chat to see if i would be banned :lol: ;D :rofl:

I got banned too.. Sometimes if I put 3 messages in rapidly, it bans me. And the one pic were you were testing if it would be over, I think it adds those messages too and that's why it puts 2min instantly. Sometimes I use party chat to communicate with party fast looking and reporting for enemies/giving instructions and then I come across this spam detection. Part from that, all good.

Well, I randomly get chat banned for 1minute, then after I get banned I write ONE message then I write another THEN GET BANNED AGAIN, FFS AYFKM?

Remove chat ban, the shit doesn't even need to be there, don't want a party spammer? Simply kick or leave.

Want to add a chat ban in party chat? INCREASE THE MAX NUMBER OF MESSAGES BEFORE GETTING BANNED FFS SRSLY

Might aswell add everyone else into every else's ignore list :facepalm:

I think it counts those dots when your testing if the ban is over, thats why insta-ban. Not sure, but happened to me also

I think alliance chat bans easily for the fact that everyone can send messages from everywhere. Imagine when the time comes not only Nokia users can use that chat and if it didn't have spam control and you would be in a town for example so you would have trade chat + alliance chat altogether. FPS would drop so hard, if not, you couldn't read not 1 message from either chat not having that chat window open.

I got 4 hours 15 min muted some days ago  fix it the soon possible, on monday , ok thanks today is monday , will be possible also release the update 3.5 today ? :blush: :yahoo: