SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I just posted a video and you jumped on me with your childophobic comment.

And why are you still here, arguing with a kid? It's no secret that you aren't liked here.

Опубликованное фото

this the video section? no, then that was a remark made to my post. obviously. t'is no secret only a selected few dont like me (same ones who forum gank anyone one of their friends doesnt like (lemme tell you a secret, doing stuff for no reason makes you look stupid). most of which because a certain girl doesnt like me. the only time i ever spoken to you, was when you were spoiling on the animé thread and you respectfully apologised via pm. havent spoken or interacted with you since. what changed? my relation with lexi. if you cant even think for yourself and take other's judgement as ur own then yes, its pointless to talk to you. thank you for clearing that up  :give_rose:

Claiming to be 30 yet creates drama out of thin air in order to argue with "kids"? Just popcorn.Опубликованное фото

Farewell, mr "mature".

hmm? i didnt create anything. posted my short goodbye, some haters provoked me (as usual), some friends said goodbye. now the funny part is, if these guys dont like me or wtv, why not just ignore my post(s)?  same as these other kind of idiots, who claim to just be enjoying while they send more wood to the fire. when go to the movies do you keep talking during the movie? want some attention as well?

hmm? i didnt create anything. posted my short goodbye, some haters provoked me (as usual), some friends said goodbye. now the funny part is, if these guys dont like me or wtv, why not just ignore my post(s)?  same as these other kind of idiots, who claim to just be enjoying while they send more wood to the fire. when go to the movies do you keep talking during the movie? want some attention as well?

You type like a foreign idiot  :cray: 

At least try and type correct English on American forums, thanks.

By the way everyone, i applied to be a forum moderator. GREATEST DAY OF MY COOL LIFE  :good:

this the video section? no, then that was a remark made to my post. obviously. t'is no secret only a selected few dont like me (same ones who forum gank anyone one of their friends doesnt like (lemme tell you a secret, doing stuff for no reason makes you look stupid). most of which because a certain girl doesnt like me. the only time i ever spoken to you, was when you were spoiling on the animé thread and you respectfully apologised via pm. havent spoken or interacted with you since. what changed? my relation with lexi. if you cant even think for yourself and take other's judgement as ur own then yes, its pointless to talk to you. thank you for clearing that up  :give_rose:

I don't need 30 years of life experience to be able to read. I can rate people based on what I see myself. I don't give a damn what Egotits thinks about you, or what anyone thinks about you. I think you have brain problems, and I'm happy you're leaving.

I'm seriously getting enjoyment from watching your "maturity" dwindle each time you respond. Your attacking everyone who responds.. there's no need for me for me to add any more "wood" to this "fire" when you are doing enough of that yourself.

Now let me show you true maturity by sitting back while i eat this lovely popcorn, whilst watching you get frustiated by my lack of response that you so sorely need.

I'm seriously getting enjoyment from watching your "maturity" dwindle each time you respond. Your attacking everyone who responds.. there's no need for me for me to add any more "wood" to this "fire" when you are doing enough of that yourself.

Now let me show you true maturity by sitting back while i eat this lovely popcorn, whilst watching you get frustiated by my lack of response that you so sorely need.

i atack anyone who atacks me, thats about it.

and i dont get "frustiated", lack of response from haters is what i most crave. should have remained watching instead of typing

I don't need 30 years of life experience to be able to read. I can rate people based on what I see myself. I don't give a damn what Egotits thinks about you, or what anyone thinks about you. I think you have brain problems, and I'm happy you're leaving.

no, you dont. but you do need some experience in comprehending what is in fact being writen.

first thing other than respect that came from you was when egoegoego decided to disrespect me. what you and any other person sees here is me giving back what is being given to me.

look under ur skirt, i think a tentacle might have gotten stuck.  :facepalm:

Even that tentacle did more in its life than you it seems

tell me more about my own life that you know sooooo much about :good:

Please tell me more about under my skirt that you know soooo much about

Please tell me more about under my skirt that you know soooo much about

i know there's nothing going on if u spend so much time watching hentai and flirting/dating so much online

implications  ;D

Please tell me more about what i do in my time that you know soooo much about

are you a liar? then i know. and ♥♥♥♥♥, please.. using someone else's lines only makes u look lame. thats zain's style pvp mode

Get a taste of your own medicine

Please answer me with something about me that you know soooo much about

already did, unless ur a liar. which u probably are