SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

:unknw: if ginis crits all hits sure he can (but ginis full+10), 1 ham lasts 3seconds. that 1 flash strike, 2 normal hits + ham dmg.

you must have shit attack speed if u can only manage that...

little fag :yahoo: :yahoo:

I AM RIGHT

true true, there will always be people that block others (personally i find that boring.. stand in one spot and just spam skills at people) i've also done my share of blocks and after a few minutes im bored as hell.and yes, for my part peacefull mc can do their quests at will (unless its a guy that i dislike for some reason or its chainless  ;D )

just dont think the IQ drops are good enough to be protected eheh i just found it funny that spanish changed his blocking spot cause he didnt have backup but always cries when hes outnumbered  :blush:

I went there because most of elves killed Avenger and got key already, and next step is go that castle.. and wasnt blocking all the time, we went corner boss to kill your parties while kill boss

Did i cry?  I went kill elves alone without say a word in here.. You are the 1st that posted your crap about spanish killed me  :wacko:

i woke up in a bad mood coz something bad happened last night and had a lil fight with boyfriend this morning but i dint know he got me this..

thank you Ascetic. and as usual i think, first on server with it :blush: .

and gerger so cute with the snow man ;D

29912_.png

29913_.png

I want that ducking snowman  :facepalm:

-_- i told u serpent

It's translated wrong, and I was wrong too, it's called Hermano Reezeeh costume  8) xD

Shadowtear had that first i thought?

yea. he was the first to get snow queen, ascetic first to get snowman and they traded and ascetic gave me the snow queen and i was the first to wear it  :blush:

I want that ducking snowman  :facepalm:

nobody in eu has snow man yet? i saw hassn with grinch tho  ;D snow man wont suit ur rogue

i woke up in a bad mood coz something bad happened last night and had a lil fight with boyfriend this morning but i dint know he got me this..

thank you Ascetic. and as usual i think, first on server with it :blush: .

and gerger so cute with the snow man ;D

U werent the first on server. ambriel got it yesterday :good:

This is how you rage quit xd

Опубликованное фото

Knew you were gonna do that. :facepalm:

i thought pie never misses quake?  :tease:

U werent the first on server. ambriel got it yesterday :good:

im not first on server to get it i said  :facepalm: its gerger who got it first 30mins after server up i think.  ;D  so sorry it wasnt ambriel who got it first as well ;)

yea. he was the first to get snow queen, ascetic first to get snowman and they traded and ascetic gave me the snow queen and i was the first to wear it  :blush:

nobody in eu has snow man yet? i saw hassn with grinch tho  ;D snow man wont suit ur rogue

I saw shadowtear repping that  in pvp cave. Can you unbind?

Lol I usually dont. Airlia is just extremely noob so yea it missed

:lol: well the owner is noob so char is as well  :blush:

I saw shadowtear repping that  in pvp cave. Can you unbind?

yup it can be unbinded

That awkward moment when your gold goes 12345 without you doing it, just after complete aqueducts lol.

And that other awkward moment when your gold matches your password.

Опубликованное фото

yea. he was the first to get snow queen, ascetic first to get snowman and they traded and ascetic gave me the snow queen and i was the first to wear it   :blush:

Yep , Hassn has the Greench on "Hassn" and the snow elf on "Buuud".

He also got the costume I 'm wearing.

I opened 200bags and0costume ... And he Just got 3 In Mc side (77 for the first costume )...thats crazy.

I love this ice queen costume , But pff...nobody has In EU for Now..

Yep , Hassn has the Greench on "Hassn" and the snow elf on "Buuud".

He also got the costume I 'm wearing.

I opened 200bags and0costume ... And he Just got 3 In Mc side (77 for the first costume )...thats crazy.

I love this ice queen costume , But pff...nobody has In EU for Now..

mine was a gift, but i think shadowtear (who got the costume) opened two sets of bag to get the snow queen. yea wasting so much just for junk sucks.  :facepalm:

This is it :)

May equip on my mage Coolfatkid :spiteful:

same as the old version of snow elf..

why is there no HOLIDAY GIRL AND BOY HERALDS?????  :cray: