So...?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Agree.
    • Disagree.
    • Theres a monkey under my bed!
    • Not sure if serious topic...

Not really.

Only -20-25 Moon, but you can maintain 20 and sacrifice other stats and only lose around 10 moon.

With +1 staffs your damage would just match the astral of the enemy, resulting to who crits more wins or a draw.

Anyways, this is clearly out of topic.

We should stop, if you have questions or anything just use private message, I don't suicide with false facts and post high amp things without knowing it's good with low amp.

Not dramatic yasir, just discussing :blush:

Make a topic like this saying druid weak, getting killed his shaman by same amp druid like Poley +9 and playing now a druid most of the time saying he #1 pro but they weak just owns his own topic :lol: Pvprange #1 troll ;D

spanish pvprange thread has nothing to do with this,it JUST happened that we dicussing druid stuff in his thread cuz we had the chance,we all know he suck in his shaman vs same amp druids and came to cry in forum

@sange it wierd,afew posts ago you said quack being critable means nothing,no it became who crits more win,and you will properly say druif will then cuz the shaman quack can dodge too, then i will tell you how dodge set means lpw crit so the shaman will have the upper hand,and you will blah blah and i blah blah till morning, so lets just say,you seem to know stuff e.e

Well critical is hard to get when using Resilience.

Critical is hard to balance with accuracy and Resilience too and so is accuracy and resilience.

Druid would have high dodge, high resilience, low accuracy and medium crit

Shaman would have high accuracy, medium crit, medium resilience and low dodge.

How would that favor Shaman? He would barely crit quake cause of the enemy's resilience, he would have to go accuracy or enemy will dodge during blind, dodge quake aswell sometimes.

There are full amped noobs without gears/skills and potting pvp, nothing new. Poley isnt +10, can u beat her most of the times? :)

No he cant i did alrdy many pvps with this noob xD when he looses he come cry me why i use root before his blind, than i let him use blind before me and he still lost the next 4fights...

Btw skitzer was beaten by pvpshaman u know why ? caise he is lvl 18 xD u proud on killing(ganking) lvl 18 druid ....

Ofc he made druid i am his insipiration cause noone of his chars can kill me in a fair 1v1

He only spam shaman skills like a chimp xD he never use blind before my heal xd

Spanish give him lessons :D

Ahhh, the jealous mental skank arises again.

You hardly ever beat me. I challenged you 1v1 yesterday, after you lost 3 times and came mc side to rage pm me and you were to scared to lose you didn't show up. Pathetic skank is pathetic.  :good:

Ahhh, the jealous mental skank arises again.

You hardly ever beat me. I challenged you 1v1 yesterday, after you lost 3 times and came mc side to rage pm me and you were to scared to lose you didn't show up. Pathetic skank is pathetic.  :good:

Not only tht ur a ganker ur a pathetic lier too :D u call 3v1 pvp?

2nd are u the ragemailing crybaby who always pm me xD but ppl alrdy know u so it doesnt matter scamrange

post-19913-1417702898225_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hmm only reaction i have to this is.. Shamans used to be stronger, and i still believe they are. Druids gotten alot better tho in PvP perspective. but ah well, depends on your build and style alot! And lets not forget the staffs amp.

Druids and their fancy root skill are just to much to beat in arena. 2 druids as a team in arena are like GODS. I suggest gms take away druids root and bee skill. Then we might actually be able to beat them for once.

wo wo wo wo wo... Just what the fuk did u just say. Take away root? :facepalm:  Hear, why don't we just take away healing dew aswell..

• 3 weeks later...

Take away root? :facepalm:  Hear, why don't we just take away healing dew aswell..

I agree with u :D

not that mean. u know, druid and warlock stun skill is ducking againts any classes especially againts melee classes and instant healer. cause instant healer cant heal if stunned. then die because other attacker attack. so, change their stun skill or shortener stun time or make if attacked the stun will be gone.

not that mean. u know, druid and warlock stun skill is ♥♥♥♥ing againts any classes especially againts melee classes and instant healer. cause instant healer cant heal if stunned. then die because other attacker attack. so, change their stun skill or shortener stun time or make if attacked the stun will be gone.

Druids stun op?What about warlocks,they have bad ass stun and shamans,they have blind and earthquake  :wacko: .

And no druids stun is perfect the way it is.

And earthquake does what to you druids? Damage only, the speed-down doesn`t even work on casters -.- Swarm does damage+lowers critical. Don`t start about quake.

And earthquake does what to you druids? Damage only, the speed-down doesn`t even work on casters -.- Swarm does damage+lowers critical. Don`t start about quake.

Earthquake is just an example,just saying you have two good stuns.

Really depends what class you`re versusing. Vs melee it`s great. vs range it`s sometimes good(not sure if attack speed is lowerd) vs casters it`s shit( no speed lowering) It`s mainly made for wars(before radius got nerved) as a support skill. I think we all remember quake not doing damage.

Druids swarm is more suitable for kiting and 1on1 action.

Really depends what class you`re versusing. Vs melee it`s great. vs range it`s sometimes good(not sure if attack speed is lowerd) vs casters it`s shit( no speed lowering) It`s mainly made for wars(before radius got nerved) as a support skill. I think we all remember quake not doing damage.

Druids swarm is more suitable for kiting and 1on1 action.

Yes but i like the instant dmg from earthquake if for example if druid have 200hp left and shaman 200hp as well,earthquake would be more useful than bees,of course if it don't fail.

:

True true, in that case quake is better, but in long lasting or at the start you`ll find swarm better.

Mainly cuz of the damage and crit cut.

Doesnt cut crit only atck speed

Resilence cut crit:p

True true, in that case quake is better, but in long lasting or at the start you`ll find swarm better.

Mainly cuz of the damage and crit cut.

Still i lose 70% of battles against shamans,because i don't have moon def  :bad: ,decided to wait for new update and new items  ;D

I had a hard time with Druids when I pop-on sometimes on my broken laptop -.- Really not used to Pcs for Ws. Normally druids are no hardy for me when I`m on my phone.

Druids stun op?What about warlocks,they have bad ass stun and shamans,they have blind and earthquake  :wacko: .

And no druids stun is perfect the way it is.

i mean not only againts shaman or druid. lvl 5 earthquake or blind didnt as long as lvl root. and if blinded, the evasion increases, earthquake still can use skill. so, change their stun skill or modify like priest and necro(both can't attack), mage(enemies must close to mage in small radius)

I think that people easily forget that blind is a full stun, you get swinged in all directions+you can`t attack. Roots only hold you and you`re still able to attack. The stuns are fine on these classes.

That is what i keep saying too. A ranger, for example, can still hit 1000 (with blessing and crit) while entangled.

if the ranger has good amp bow. if not?? ;D 

I think that people easily forget that blind is a full stun, you get swinged in all directions+you can`t attack. Roots only hold you and you`re still able to attack. The stuns are fine on these classes.

Remember..not only for ranger :diablo:

if the ranger has good amp bow. if not?? ;D 

I was talking about a bad amped ranger, like mine with +5 arena bow. You can't imagin about a good amped  :facepalm:

• 6 months later...

Lol, really? I think druids are only OP in 1v1 not in arena nor war! When druids use root, the opponents still can atk :facepalm: 

Warlock has the fear+dark circle, Shaman has blind+quake, rogue has stealth+gauge, ranger has blessing, bd has hams, pala has foj, mage has chain+stone, etc.

Lol, really? I think druids are only OP in 1v1 not in arena nor war! When druids use root, the opponents still can atk :facepalm: 

Warlock has the fear+dark circle, Shaman has blind+quake, rogue has stealth+gauge, ranger has blessing, bd has hams, pala has foj, mage has chain+stone, etc.

My druid and another druid beat 2 +10 fag noob rangers.

Druids are OP see. Anyways my ranger Pvprange is better then these two guys together.

85422_.jpg

85424_.jpg

85426_.jpg

My druid and another druid beat 2 +10 fag noob rangers.

Druids are OP see. Anyways my ranger Pvprange is better then these two guys together.

Hey you and your partner are also +10 xD

And u said that you and your partner beat 2 +10 FAG NOOB rangers... hmm fag noob