PvpRange

So...?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Agree.
    • Disagree.
    • Theres a monkey under my bed!
    • Not sure if serious topic...

guys,i passed the discussion phase long ago,tired of it,i showed in many threads how druids are inbalanced infact to shamans

so i will make it simple, druids are OP,we can kill all melees without recieving a single dmg,and devs won't doa shit about it,

MUHAHAHAHHauahUahauahauUaahHGGa

well I saw this topic nd I was like  :wacko: . here is my analysis

druid vs shaman

wen shaman blinds he gets free hits on druid . lets say he is a basic 320 moon shaman nd druid using 20 %moon def then normal hit on druid 256. In time the druid is under effect of blind shaman hits 2 normal + 1 skill shot ( lets suppose druid dodges 1 {for those who cry abt 20 % extra dodge} which usually doesn't happen) so shaman got atleast 1 normal nd 1 skill shot on druid even if 1 is dodged(which is very unlikely)

so that's around 256+ 414 = 670 damage when druid couldn't do anything

now in a general fight shaman blinds atleast twice (thrice also in 40% cases) so that's like 670 x2 = 1340 damage assuming druid  dodges  twice in  2 blind skills ( which is very unlikely nd all shamns nd druid knows it )

Now lets consider druid roots ,wen druid roots he also gets 1 skill 2 normal shots so again considering 320 moon nd 20 rese that's

256x2 + 414 = 926 damage ( assuming no dodges ) now in time druid does this 926 damage while shaman is rooted shaman hits 2 normal shots so that's 256x2 = 512 damage

so effective druid damage in 1 root period = 926 - 512 = 414 damage

so considering 2 roots as in case of blind total damage while root skill = 414 x2 = 828 damage 

so in one fight shaman gets (1340 - 828 ) = 512 extra damage nd that's assuming that in each blind druid dodges once (which is unlikely) nd also assuming that druid got 100% accuracy nd he never misses lmao :fool:

so now tell me which class is better .

thank you

1 vs 1 - druid should beat a equal shaman. Only time he wont is if Shaman is very lucky and dont miss any attacks. Druid has the best passive skill ingame, longer silience, annoying stagger, higher heal value and higher single target DPS. And shaman WILL miss when he attacks a blind target.

druid is the best single target heal class.

Though, i want to say they are still balanced against other range classes, but in my eyes best 1v1 heal class.

1 vs 1 - druid should beat a equal shaman. Only time he wont is if Shaman is very lucky and dont miss any attacks. Druid has the best passive skill ingame, longer silience, annoying stagger, higher heal value and higher single target DPS. And shaman WILL miss when he attacks a blind target.

druid is the best single target heal class.

Though, i want to say they are still balanced against other range classes, but in my eyes best 1v1 heal class.

bloody look at my calculation that's with dodge considered . then tell me y a equal shaman cant beat a druid

I didn't claim that the shamans can't beat druids or that it's easy for a druid to kill a shaman, but I stand by statement that the druid indeed has the upper hand. Druid is alot more target for 1v1, as obviously shamans field is in party fights. Shaman is strong 1v1 but not stronger then druid.

After balances both druid and bd went from mediocre to very leathal classes.

1 hit dead with blessing not enough. they need 1 hit all player around them dead.  :lol: :wacko:

AoE for pvp? :shok:

:rofl: :rofl:

I didn't claim that the shamans can't beat druids or that it's easy for a druid to kill a shaman, but I stand by statement that the druid indeed has the upper hand. Druid is alot more target for 1v1, as obviously shamans field is in party fights. Shaman is strong 1v1 but not stronger then druid.

After balances both druid and bd went from mediocre to very leathal classes.

My shamans all +9 full crit enchant and i use arena lvl 17 weapon. This druid named Skitzer is all +10 crit with doom and he doesn't even come close to killing me. In one match he potted 3 times.

Explain that?

PS - This was a joke topic, ROFL at the people who actually voted druids are OP. Noobs

My shamans all +9 full crit enchant and i use arena lvl 17 weapon. This druid named Skitzer is all +10 crit with doom and he doesn't even come close to killing me. In one match he potted 3 times.

Explain that?

PS - This was a joke topic, ROFL at the people who actually voted druids are OP. Noobs

There are full amped noobs without gears/skills and potting pvp, nothing new. Poley isnt +10, can u beat her most of the times? :)

druid.13 second cd on roots and keeps them in place to spam abilities on, 15 second on blind + dodges, root also lasts longer than blind, and doesn't make the enemy go running around like a maniac causing eq to become bugged and fail, druid is by far the most easiest pvp class in the whole game due to it`s instant single target skills.anyone still denying is just sacred of a nerf or blind to the truth.

no one asked which class is easier, we are saying which class better if same equips.....etc and same mind

also that "running like maniacs" is why facing a shaman in norlant,lab,aa,most likely any place with mobs= 1-5mobs attacking you

ofc,alot of druids would lack at playing shaman,no one doupt that,,but did you ever see a druid taking advantage and making his dodge higher? none lol,all goes with 0-1% dodge as if they never faced a shaman before.

we are saying which class better if same equips.....etc and same mind

druid.

13 second cd on roots and keeps them in place to spam abilities on, 15 second on blind + dodges, root also lasts longer than blind, and doesn't make the enemy go running around like a maniac causing eq to become bugged and fail,

1. bees never fails compared to eq and is instant.

2. roots has 13 second cd and last extremely long.

3. u can make it around 40% dodge in a blind if use 20% dodge gear on druids vs a shaman.

unless eq never failed then it would be balanced, but now them three main things make druid a better class in 1 v 1,

+ more astral and moon % from racial.

and the advantage of being an easier class to play, auto kiting, so many more.

Explain that?

Why don't you challenge yourself and play a none heal/OP class for ones. Make a solid 1h arena barb and get a good challenge. It will be more rewarding.

I don't miss shaman at all, it is so overplayed on emerald. I'll rather have one great win with my arena tank then 5/5 with OP shaman. Maybe after guild lv update it will balance more for melee? 

1) bees damage is stagger while quack is at same time,quack+ball+normal hit= high dmg in less then 3-2, can a druid do that? also quack cirtable besides its failable,doesn't being critable only balance it out?

2)blind can attract mobs to enemy,makes enemy can't attack

3) shaman can use accu set and stick blind to lvl3 dah.

1) bees damage is stagger while quack is at same time,quack+ball+normal hit= high dmg in less then 3-2, can a druid do that? also quack cirtable besides its failable,doesn't being critable only balance it out?

2)blind can attract mobs to enemy,makes enemy can't attack

3) shaman can use accu set and stick blind to lvl3 dah.

1. When Quake fails in all your PvPs it's nothing.

2. There's no mobs in 1 on 1, if there are mobs it's not 1 on 1.

3. Accu set? Then what? Go 0% Resilience cause only staffs without accuracy have no resilience? lv3 Blind? You goin full 'tard?

None of the things you said have defended Druid, anyways, there's no way to defend it

Druid is a balanced class a.k.a. OP, who ever disagrees is a crying ignorant ♥♥♥♥♥.

Shaman

1. When Quake fails in all your PvPs it's nothing.

2. There's no mobs in 1 on 1, if there are mobs it's not 1 on 1.

3. Accu set? Then what? Go 0% Resilience cause only staffs without accuracy have no resilience? lv3 Blind? You goin full 'tard?

None of the things you said have defended Druid, anyways, there's no way to defend it

Druid is a balanced class a.k.a. OP, who ever disagrees is a crying ignorant ♥♥♥♥♥.

Shaman

1) but still critable,still can't see how being failable defend it,no one will say dks dark shield suck ducks just because its chance based

2) you ignoring the part "enemy can't attack"

3) btw,accuricy on lab rings instead of aa rings,accuricy on violet storm 2equips, no one said use accu staff

If no one understands balanced and OP, I'm willing to teach you ignorants for free.

Balanced = It can beat any class 1 vs 1.

It has counters to all offense of opponents, the most common and effective counter would be heal and a stun that lasts 50% it's cooldown.

OP = It can destroy anyone in PvP even with 0 skills and just facerolling your keyboard.

Like a Warlock for example, if you know how to use circle and have 0 skill you can beat the best Priest, Shaman, Druid or Necro of your server, maybe even best in the game.

One thing that most OP classes have is stun, normally 2 or more and insane amount of damage such as +8-10 Crossbow with 2/3 Blessings.

2/3 = 2 hits get blessing's effect out of 3 hits overall.

Thanks for reading, class.

1) but still critable,still can't see how being failable defend it,no one will say dks dark shield suck ducks just because its chance based

2) you ignoring the part "enemy can't attack"

3) btw,accuricy on lab rings instead of aa rings,accuricy on violet storm 2equips, no one said use accu staff

1. And if it fails? Where the crits? I'll give you a clue

2. I didn't ignore it, he can't attack once so what? He has godlike dodge, you sure are ignorant.

3. And, 14 accuracy? You lose 2.5% critical, 4-5% Resilience and 300 HP. Enemy has 45% Dodge, where's your 14% accuracy now?

And fyi,

I'm not saying Shaman is weak, Shaman is a semi balanced class.

They where balanced not so long ago til their stun that fails 50% of the time turned into a 80% fail and reduced duration.

What I'm saying is Druid is better than Shaman, get off our druid dicks and face reality.

It's clear that druids are better than shamans in 1vs1. Taking in consideration the 4% astral and moon , They can just root you and you are helpless in a second. Blind makes your target run making it harder to hit eq and sometimes u cant even atk since they are too far ( not mentioning the dodge increase ) while bees are a sure hit and also decrease atk speed which shamans need anyways. Roots charge pretty fast and a root and bees combo can drain half of your hp if there are crits. I would say yes druids compared to shamans have better 1vs1 skills in many ways.

If no one understands balanced and OP, I'm willing to teach you ignorants for free.

Balanced = It can beat any class 1 vs 1.

It has counters to all offense of opponents, the most common and effective counter would be heal and a stun that lasts 50% it's cooldown.

OP = It can destroy anyone in PvP even with 0 skills and just facerolling your keyboard.

Like a Warlock for example, if you know how to use circle and have 0 skill you can beat the best Priest, Shaman, Druid or Necro of your server, maybe even best in the game.

One thing that most OP classes have is stun, normally 2 or more and insane amount of damage such as +8-10 Crossbow with 2/3 Blessings.

2/3 = 2 hits get blessing's effect out of 3 hits overall.

Thanks for reading, class.

1. And if it fails? Where the crits? I'll give you a clue

2. I didn't ignore it, he can't attack once so what? He has godlike dodge, you sure are ignorant.

3. And, 14 accuracy? You lose 2.5% critical, 4-5% Resilience and 300 HP. Enemy has 45% Dodge, where's your 14% accuracy now?

im not saying shaman is an OP class,im defending druid as in-OP class

1. what if it crited? will anyone give a shit that its failable? move on already

2)since he has god like dodge means its lvl5,and all know lvl5= 2hits and lighting won't be happened

3) 45% dodge? seriously even if enemy went 5% resil,all dodge equips(which btw means ducking almost his dmg,heal and crit and resil) he would get 15-20% dodge ,you know that bg light is the dodge set right?

druid rock ♥♥♥♥ you all ♥♥♥♥ing use dodge on druid vs shaman and 3 vs 3 eq try it yasir it sucks  :facepalm: druid way op than shaman i got both class and high lvl u talking about crit on eq? try getting a ducking crit vs 22.7% resi

3) 45% dodge? seriously even if enemy went 5% resil,all dodge equips(which btw means ♥♥♥♥ing almost his dmg,heal and crit and resil) he would get 15-20% dodge ,you know that bg light is the dodge set right?

thing known as dodge ring with dodge rune  :bomb: my druid get 36% dodge vs shaman

druid rock ♥♥♥♥ you all ♥♥♥♥ing use dodge on druid vs shaman and 3 vs 3 eq try it yasir it sucks  :facepalm: druid way op than shaman i got both class and high lvl u talking about crit on eq? try getting a ♥♥♥♥ing crit vs 22.7% resi

22% resil=10-12% dodge and we talking 1vs1,i still didn't get to the part where i say that quack can hit unlimited number of enemies and rocks in arena xDDDD

22% resil= 5-7% dodge and we talking 1vs1,i still didn't get to the part where i say that quack can hit unlimited number of enemies and rocks in arena xDDDD

not true i can show u 20%+ resi and 13% dodge

and ffs its quake not quack

1. Then it crits, no shit. What if the Druid crit heals 4 times in a row? Shit happens? Don't think so, crit is a different thing in PvP.

The fact that Quake can crit changes nothing, it can be dodged, but do we ♥♥♥♥♥ about that? NOPE. Would that be a counter to the fact that it crits? YUP.

2. 1 hit. Shamans don't have 15% Speed, what the ♥♥♥♥ are you thinking? What if he got bee'd too same time he casts blind? He'd hit every 5 seconds.

3. Blind adds 5% dodge per lvl. You can use full arena set while having 20% dodge, Light BG is only for 22%.

I know equipment's stats, as you can see my name is Sange, I know alot of shit. So yeah. Might aswell hop of the Druid dicks and face reality.

I don't know why you're defending the fact that Druid is a BALANCED class, it's a good thing not bad thing, idiots.

22% resil=10-12% dodge and we talking 1vs1,i still didn't get to the part where i say that quack can hit unlimited number of enemies and rocks in arena xDDDD

You sure know nothing about equipments.

You can get 23.6% Resilience together with 20% dodge.

1. Then it crits, no shit. What if the Druid crit heals 4 times in a row? Shit happens? Don't think so, crit is a different thing in PvP.

The fact that Quake can crit changes nothing, it can be dodged, but do we ♥♥♥♥♥ about that? NOPE. Would that be a counter to the fact that it crits? YUP.

2. 1 hit. Shamans don't have 15% Speed, what the ♥♥♥♥ are you thinking? What if he got bee'd too same time he casts blind? He'd hit every 5 seconds.

3. Blind adds 5% dodge per lvl. You can use full arena set while having 20% dodge, Light BG is only for 22%.

I know equipment's stats, as you can see my name is Sange, I know alot of shit. So yeah. Might aswell hop of the Druid dicks and face reality.

I don't know why you're defending the fact that Druid is a BALANCED class, it's a good thing not bad thing, idiots.

bro, half of your post is drunk :/

1) move it already, no one ♥♥♥♥♥d about it,but when you guys come whoring "druid OP" i start whoring about it

2)i like to do a test with shaman who have lvl5 blind lator :D

3)20% dodge vs 14-16% accu,what you guys whoring about  :unknw:

show me a shaman with %23.6 resil and 20% dodge pls :/

Like I said, my name is Sange.

I know alot of things, better not debate with me using false facts.

Proof, he uses lv13 rings so the dodge is low.

Anyone who has questions, my doors are always open.

xD bg cape pala amulet lvl13 rings dodge encht? and full arena hueheuheueeheueheu

so? this give druid 6% acc, a shaman with +15% dodge would dodge a hit or 2from the druid

so? this give druid 6% acc, a shaman with +15% dodge would dodge a hit or 2from the druid

And what difference would it make?

You said 22% resilience and 14% dodge, I gave you more than those.

It's hard to maintain a good accuracy while using full resilience set, you're argument is invalid.

Anyways, let's stop the stat talk, I seen all godlike stats, just so you know you can get a very good balance stat while maintaining a good resilience.

Back to Druid.

185 heal and 340 moon in that set, his max moon and astral is 370 with 190 heal, not much deduction for the stats, so yeah it's worth it.

Anyways, let's go back to Druid.

Now imagine Druid with this set with +4% moon and astral.

XD

1) but quake still critable

0-2% chance to crit earthquake pvping other cloth users without go full retard without mana regen to get killed by low amped druid kiting you or dropping your hp to 1.9.

and 50% chance of fail cast(at your nokia if lag lets say 80%)

Whats your priest crit % pvping other cloth users? 19% i guess if crit crystal at amulet. Means even if doom weapon user the chance to crit quake its 1% and the chance to fail it its 50% and dodge it while blinded around 40%.

You know its 5x easier dodge damage pvping cloth healers than doing crits, and bees couldnt be dodged and they cast faster than earthquake, not to mention couldnt fail.

Roots>Blind -2 seconds faster cooldown and +1-1.5 seconds disable time, at start maybe not a lot but at the 3rd roots they can do more bolt and bees and also catch without heal easier.

You saying warlocks OP but not druids? If some class is anti warlocks its druid, fear its 4 yard while root 5, heal do rest.

Read rose, he has lvl 18 shaman and lvl 20 druid and played them both a lot

bro,you're testing on +10 shaman, test on +1 shaman and then you will make me accepts 8)

spanish dramatic esseys

bro,you lost me at the "0"

anyway,still its aoe,means it rocks in arena spacially 5vs5, now i got to that part C:

I can switch to +2 arena staff and show you.

But it has no enchants, still balanced astral/moon.

You didn't think I forgot about the amp? Did you?

Anyways, like I said, back to topic.

I'm not stupid enough to give out facts without defensives or false facts.

I can switch to +2 arena staff and show you.

But it has no enchants, still balanced astral/moon.

You didn't think I forgot about the amp? Did you?

Anyways, like I said, back to topic.

I'm not stupid enough to give out facts without defensives or false facts.

there is a different between forgot abd ignored :P

anyway,your dmg would suck ducks if facing a +1 shaman with +1 staff with this wacko set @.@