mp-reg bugged?

Bloodylipa

This could be me, but I dont recall seeing any info about remaking mp-reg values. My values almost doubled with update and miracle crystal can now enchant +10 mp-reg on rings. I thought mp-rge balance was good, really good. Now mage-classes have infinate mana and chosen and forsaken faction buff of 3 mp-reg just became useless. Things had good balance between offense and mp managing. Now no one needs to manage mp. I dont understand?

But why? Balance was great before, now max mp is useless too, cause mp-reg values is so high you never run out. I dont understand why this was needed and why values got doubled and not just raised by 1 or something? To me mp and mp-reg was very good balanced already.

A beautiful day to be mage-class and penetration class, cause now I cant have the upper hand by managing mana good  :cray:

when is a priest or necro with (i believe max is) 36mp-reg going to need managing mana consumption? Sorry this might be the first time I cant agree with dev team. And ive always supported all your changes.

This is not a bug. All "energy-regeneration" crystals now have higher value of that characteristic.

just remove energy all together, no cast time and unlimited energy on healers / mage classes, good job

You know what could be fun?

Mana regen time.

So basically you regen mana to full every minute, and you can cut this time with runes. Makes you think more tacticooly.

Priest mana burn skill became useless nw once they burn mana next sec u get same amount of mana regen %) No more fun to pvp priest nw

Dear devs,

Thank you for fixing MP regeneration, shaman and druid with lowest MP regen, now can a little survive from OP power word, power word is now balanced, not to be too OP anymore. Thank you.

Hello! I like very in play Warspears on-line, but pass a probable bug: in quest "Walder´s Wish", I have entered of Ruins of Kostenborg with 3 keys searched(one in Cattleshed, other in Storehouse and other in Warehouse) and need to entry in warehouse and kill again the "Walder's Captain searched" to win a quest. So I have a key of warehouse but not get to entry why not have permission, and I can entry no problems in Cattleshe and in Storehouse. How resolve this problem? Stay in the bide.Observation: I have killed the Walder´s Captain previously, but no got catch a item of evidence to win a quest. Very thanks!

Dear devs,

Thank you for fixing MP regeneration, shaman and druid with lowest MP regen, now can a little survive from OP power word, power word is now balanced, not to be too OP anymore. Thank you.

Every one starts with "lowest" mp regen except forsakens,but now +3 mp reg from them its bullshituseless. FORSAKen needs another pasive skill :facepalm:

Dear devs,

mp-reg didnt need fixing  :facepalm: all you needed to do was stop using skills for 3 seconds until power word effect was gone. Now priest only pvp skill is useless and mage-class mana never run out, mages really needed that advantage too?

All healer class OP NOW, GOOD JOB dev  :facepalm:

• Developer

We had to increase that due to our new feature "critical enchantment of items". With old values it just simply wasn't effective so we had to change it.

We do know about all classes that using energy and about "OP" classes. We will check it soon and if needed, fixes will be applied.

So don't worry, be cool and stay tuned.

We had to increase that due to our new feature "critical enchantment of items". With old values it just simply wasn't effective so we had to change it.

We do know about all classes that using energy and about "OP" classes. We will check it soon and if needed, fixes will be applied.

:shok: fix fast. increase chance of charge skill tooo

• Developer

:shok: fix fast. increase chance of charge skill tooo

I guess, we will increase the distance soon, so basically, the chances too

I guess, we will increase the distance soon, so basically, the chances too

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

So they will add water elementar for mages, some demons for warlock and any minions for shaman and druid. But then we will be more OP than now ;)

So they will add water elementar for mages, some demons for warlock and any minions for shaman and druid. But then we will be more OP than now ;)

:crazy: :crazy:

I hope next update, many change of skill system.

Ok guys stay on topic this is not a spam snorlax with OP skill suggestions thread. Thx for listening snorlax, looking forward to see future balancing  :drinks:

Hello! I like very in play Warspears on-line, but pass a probable bug: in quest "Walder´s Wish", I have entered of Ruins of Kostenborg with 3 keys searched(one in Cattleshed, other in Storehouse and other in Warehouse) and need to entry in warehouse and kill again the "Walder's Captain searched" to win a quest. So I have a key of warehouse but not get to entry why not have permission, and I can entry no problems in Cattleshe and in Storehouse. How resolve this problem? Stay in the bide.Observation: I have killed the Walder´s Captain previously, but no got catch a item of evidence to win a quest. Very thanks!

Cancel quest, and take quest again.

maybe consider putting AoE skill for necro?  :blush:  or maybe SUMMON.. necro - dead summoner  :facepalm:

i think it would be great if all classes had an aoe dmg skill. (no u shamans... u allready have quake)

• 3 weeks later...

rogue gouge needs to be at range - also needs a chop ability (maybe merci strike can cause 2 bleeds at 20-30 dmg after initial skill dmg) rogue stealth needs to be unlimited again  :spiteful:

rogue gouge needs to be at range - also needs a chop ability (maybe merci strike can cause 2 bleeds at 20-30 dmg after initial skill dmg) rogue stealth needs to be unlimited again  :spiteful:

yes chop skill like venom for target cant hide