My girlfriend supports my gaming habit, wrong?

PvpRange

So...  

61 members have voted

1. 1. So...

• Your a dirt bag!
    • Spend your own money
    • Nah it's cool, shes your sugar momma
    • I want a girlfriend
    • Pvprange #1 Pro Player

I have a full time job but i blow my money on useless things. Even though my girlfriend can't afford it she buys me around $50 mcoins each week. (Gives me the money to put in my bank)

Am i a dirt bag for letting her do this?

I have a full time job but i blow my money on useless things. Even though my girlfriend can't afford it she buys me around $50 mcoins each week. (Gives me the money to put in my bank)

Am i a dirt bag for letting her do this?

And posting it on the internet.

This is wrong in SO MANY WAYS.

Meh its your choice and hers.

Personally in my relationship with my partner, we share our income. And we agree and decide together where that money goes.

Even if our income is different, we combine it. We are partners after all.

Besides that, she has her addictions as i have mine.. my main being warspear  :crazy:

self proclaimed #1 pro.... wastes money on bullshit and makes gf buy his mc - maybe i should start bashing my gf and ill become a GM :wacko:

Today GM.

Tomorrow World Dominator  :rofl: :good:

self proclaimed #1 pro.... wastes money on bullshit and makes gf buy his mc - maybe i should start bashing my gf and ill become a GM :wacko:

Nah, It's better if you waste your money on MC while your gf wastes her money on the materials for the sandwiches.

Nah, It's better if you waste your money on MC while your gf wastes her money on the materials for the sandwiches.

lol and the dinner that i will throw at the wall latter

lol and the dinner that i will throw at the wall latter

Better make her pay for prostitutes

No.I  can 't believe it 's true.

You are saying that your gf gives you the  money But she can't afford it.

If it 's true , No offence But she isn t much smart.

A girl , gives € to her bf ...for a game...

Tell her to Find a boy that take her out for dinner and lover her.

Tell her that there are lot of dresses , handbag and shoes waiting for her to buy it, Too..

No.I  can 't believe it 's true.

You are saying that your gf gives you the  money But she can't afford it.

If it 's true , No offence But she isn t much smart.

A girl , gives € to her bf ...for a game...

Tell her to Find a boy that take her out for dinner and lover her.

Tell her that there are lot of dresses , handbag and shoes waiting for her to buy it, Too..

So in your opinion, it's okay for a man to give his lady some dosh, but doing it the other side is wrong and stupid?

Maybe she has a much better paid job?

So in your opinion, it's okay for a man to give his lady some dosh, but doing it the other side is wrong and stupid?

Maybe she has a much better paid job?

read.He says that many time his gf can't afford it.

And he can't afford Too , and take his gf money i think it Not okay.

Just agree with blueborn.

I mean , if i have 50€ its more logical spend it for example going out with my boy , But if i can afford for game Too , Then its perfect , But if i have to chose i ll chose spend In others things.

If a had a boy and he says to Me "Sorry We can't go out(etc) becouse i need the $ for a game " it mean i left him soon.

And for a boy the same.

In any case , pvp isjoking of course.

If a had a boy and he says to Me "Sorry We can't go out(etc) becouse i need the $ for a game " it mean i left him soon.

Yeah, I missed the part about her not being able to afford it.

But this quote.We are about to enter theory zone.

What if your bf said 'We can't pay 50 dollars because I have to invest this into my work'. If I had a spare capital, I would've turned WarSpear into work, no kidding. I did a simple math, and for example I could get 10$ for any Doom Stick.

May seem crazy, but believe me. I made good profit from RotMG. Basically there was a dungeon which always gave 3 life pots, which were 4$ each at the time. To get access to that dungeon 'on demand', I needed to pay 4$ I think. That was 8$ of pure income per run. Plus eventual rare drops of value 4-10 life pots. I ended with 300$ in pocket.

Lol.. Me and my gf both play ws. We split rent and bills. But I wear the pants in this relationship. I make way more than her, and I BUY HER MCOINS, not the other way around.

Her only complaint is that Im "addicted" to warspear. She plays. But i play way more.

LOL such a good troll /pat /pat  ;D

but a good topic. after a few broken hearts with previous girls that I had I built my life around I made a list of shit that was non negotiable with any girl I dated. It was a long damn list but gaming was a biggie on that list.

been with my wife for 13 years now and shes still my best friend. she is a gamer as well. we share income and discuss expenditures. she is smarter with the money and I usually agree with her on the budget but she does ask my input out of respect even though I'm generally clueless  ;D my standard answer to most of our money discussions is " I dont know can we afford it... Ok if thats what you think."

I have 20 per week in pocket change for junk food soda random cheeseburgers etc.

I have card just for gas I use whenever I need it.

I have 20 per month I put into warspear. admittedly I would like to spend more but I recognize how quickly I would put us into the poorhouse if I caved in to my addictive personality.

I would guess the moral of the story is to stay true to yourself and be honest about what you want to do and like to do . if the pretty girl is not cool with it tell her to f off and find another.

I once went on a date with a girl after I made my list she was beautifull and way out of my league.

My first date was always at an arcade. she stopped at the door and was like "what is this"she said

"its an arcade come on I got 80 bucks in Quarters" I replied

"I dont play...gaaaames" she said

"all right take a cab home I'm staying " and I ditched her.

never never never get in the habit of kissin the ass of some princess to get her to stay with you. it'll just end with you being miserable even if you do keep her. be yourself, be honest, and duck em if they dont love you for who you are.

If she supports your hobby because she cares for you thats a good thing just dont be a douche and take too much advantage.

If this be serious..

I've given gifts to people when I couldn't afford it, If your girlfriend is giving you money for something you enjoy and it makes her happy to see you happy...then gogo sugar momma. Although perhaps you should reciprocate and waste some of your money on her too?

My first date was always at an arcade. she stopped at the door and was like "what is this"she said

"its an arcade come on I got 80 bucks in Quarters" I replied

"I dont play...gaaaames" she said

"all right take a cab home I'm staying " and I ditched her.

never never never get in the habit of kissin the ass of some princess to get her to stay with you. it'll just end with you being miserable even if you do keep her. be yourself, be honest, and **** em if they dont love you for who you are.

If she supports your hobby because she cares for you thats a good thing just dont be a douche and take too much advantage.

Are you kidding Me ?

It  doesn't be miserable , But gentleman.

If i m dating a boy for the first time , its prohibited he bring Me to an arcade.

I mean , its the first date , come on , Lets go to a restaurant and drink Something while We can know better each other.

Ok support your partner , But it happens when you already In a relationship.

You like go to play games?No problem, But go with a friend , Not In the first date.

You are dating a girl , Not your bro.

There is time for everything,and the first impression is important. 

Lol, im trying imagine myself in a first date with heels and dress in an arcade. :lol:

Lol I am  fun energetic.person needed fun energetic wife our first date my wife talked smack about kicking my ass on sanfransisco rush we had fun.. sounds like you would be taking a cab home too

that's not really gentleman for letting a girlfriend spend some 50 to he's boyfriend who only care's for game instead of taking her to dinner or anything, while her self cant really afford 50 yet she still gave you. like you don't have heart or something? to think that part " she cant really afford it " lol. 50 is like 100 here. I would have spend it with my girlfriend if she gave me that money. (and bring her to cheap restaurant, buy the rest of the money to m.coin 8) :lol: ) joke.  :drinks: 

Bia, that is actually a great place for a date. Ever watched a movie and there is a guy teaching a girl to play golf/billard? You know, grabs her hands from behind and steers her. Videogames can be very similiar.

I would go for DDR first, ladies love dancing. After that games where she can beat you: Street Fighter, some racing where she can knock you off the road. At the end some co-op, to strenghten trust.

Hey! I take her to nice places like Burger King  :facepalm:

Just make sure to take her 2-3 times a week (50$ worth of burgers?) and it'd be all kiff imo.

No no no and no :diablo:  why let her do that? :facepalm:  waste her money in ur game(Bad move bro) :aggressive:

Use ur own money but no for Miracle coins, use it for make her happy going out and give her  great memories for the future.

Remember, u are lucky for have her, make her lucky too. I cant say much i havent experience, but i would not treat a woman like that :good:

Love goes first :give_rose:

Bia, that is actually a great place for a date. Ever watched a movie and there is a guy teaching a girl to play golf/billard? You know, grabs her hands from behind and steers her. Videogames can be very similiar.

I would go for DDR first, ladies love dancing. After that games where she can beat you: Street Fighter, some racing where she can knock you off the road. At the end some co-op, to strenghten trust.

:rofl: advise at least!

:rofl: :rofl: