ELFS ELFS. FREE ITEM FOR YOU :)

Vmissmegan

:facepalm: elves scam me, my lvl 13 gloveS,lvl 13 medalion. and n0t repectin me..they dnt know how to arena theyre just charge charge and charge, thats why i gave all my item for free. +6 , +4, +4. acute swords, all gears, set of signs.rings, 70k gold and 2 costumes.. im startin my revenge to those idiot that makes me mad. XD my four friends there have +10 but idont care phew. :)

mister !! i chooce to be like u .imean ROUGE, i ll rush it to lvl 13 after that, ill buy mcoins,after that ill sell mcoins items until i get enough golds, after that il buy a good set for my lvl 13  rouge, named, Zmissmegan. :) thats plan A , there are plan B ,C, D u want to know mOre?? ;D

mister !! i chooce to be like u .imean ROUGE, i ll rush it to lvl 13 after that, ill buy mcoins,after that ill sell mcoins items until i get enough golds, after that il buy a good set for my lvl 13  rouge, named, Zmissmegan. :) thats plan A , there are plan B ,C, D u want to know mOre?? ;D

why not, tell us more ;D

Rogue is the best choice for fun in my books. :)  Im yet to try warlock  :spiteful:

YEY !!  :lol: even rouge is the best,we cnt change the fact that im still need need huge really need mre expi for playing the rougue to become like u mister, but i think most elves that who know me will tell me an traitor. IMNOTTRAITOR.! seens the first time i played this game i really choose the mountain clan, but i dnt kno anything most of all the quest are really really huge hard than other class,thats why i pick elf, try to learn mre in the game,map awareness,techniques, strategy and even super clevering style in trading,seling/buying an item.after that sme of friends in elves teach me to fight back in mc .then blah blah blah, Someone scam me and treat me like a ♥♥♥♥♥! its enough to remmember the forgotten i really indeed.to become rouge as in semi pro rouge!!but now im starting in zero, all as in zero items,gold,alliance and friends. but not like the past few days im nt weak now,icanhandle myself, and most of all  the hunger of killing elves and maggots human.BWAHAHAHA! >:D

Well well seems im not the only 1 to switch, i got tired of the elf selfish nature, wen it comes to any kinda quest or helping out a fello elf they cower and hide ware the mcs help and fite, lol ive made many toons but cant find help for quest cus all they wana do is farm and sell shit, wen mcs come they run in feer, granted if an elf freind asks me for help ill go back and help but im firmly an mc,(elf-antwonace) mc- spawnatar, lets show them y mcs r winnen the war

waaaa.. antwonace switched side to mc  :good: welcome to all newcomer on mcs side.. :drinks:

Well well seems im not the only 1 to switch, i got tired of the elf selfish nature, wen it comes to any kinda quest or helping out a fello elf they cower and hide ware the mcs help and fite, lol ive made many toons but cant find help for quest cus all they wana do is farm and sell shit, wen mcs come they run in feer, granted if an elf freind asks me for help ill go back and help but im firmly an mc,(elf-antwonace) mc- spawnatar, lets show them y mcs r winnen the war

welcome to mc side. looks like more and more better players are transferring to mcsaken side. they realized how elf sapphire are .......... in majority, and only a very few really matters.  :lol:

mcs treat me like im so special, what ever i do they ask, hey? u need help? but ikeep replying no mister i can handle myself (asusual) :lol: they telling mcs is the darkside?no way! but maybe only true mcs and forsaken cn undrstand what i mean. theyre very kind and friendly,at the same time. they strong too, oh yeah. now even elves are have more population than mc, i can say 5 elves is only equal to 1 mc. :)

mcs treat me like im so special, what ever i do they ask, hey? u need help? but ikeep replying no mister i can handle myself (asusual) :lol: they telling mcs is the darkside?no way! but maybe only true mcs and forsaken cn undrstand what i mean. theyre very kind and friendly,at the same time. they strong too, oh yeah. now even elves are have more population than mc, i can say 5 elves is only equal to 1 mc. :)

mcsaken is always better. soon ull feel u really do belong in the darkside.

:blush: We are working hard just to be that... UNBEATABLE.

Working hard?.. I dont think is so hard to buy all bests runes,crystals,sings and amp from miracle shop. Ladygi is full of donating,so she dnt work hard.. idk abuou u.

WoW its keizha.!! i watch most all ur vid in youtube, ateh, isa qah sa nging inspiration Qoh.  :friends:

lol sav ko ngA pinay ka . haha. soon ull be part of my future w.s fan/fun videos. tell me ur name there. pm mo kiyomi or keizsha  ;D sama kta s pinoy pride mcsaken group :pardon:

WoW its keizha.!! i watch most all ur vid in youtube, ateh, isa qah sa nging inspiration Qoh.  :friends:

Yes she has done some great work with her video's. I Cant wait to see more  :) .

i got the lazy sickness atm born.  :(

Well i cant wait til you feel better. I miss your raid video's, i would love to see more  ::)