Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Anything but tired, sis XD

More likely to be sexy!

Watch out! ;D

Where's my kiwi?

still in croatia my brazilian super kiwi sis! :)

sooo much love to you sisi

Its me  8)

1. i knew you are a liar and not 100% german

2. now i understand why you behave like you are the "best" in game,cause in real life all would laugh about you

1. i knew you are a liar and not 100% german

2. now i understand why you behave like you are the "best" in game,cause in real life all would laugh about you

Gayrox i never said that im german idiot! Im live only in Germany if u cant english go buy a dictionary and i never said that im the best i said im one of the best..... ;) and if you so awesome show us your pic gayrox. Im not like you sitting in front of pc and be a nerd. I have my gf which do you dream about ;) Haters gonna hate

Gayrox i never said that im german idiot! Im live only in Germany if u cant english go buy a dictionary and i never said that im the best i said im one of the best..... ;) and if you so awesome show us your pic gayrox. Im not like you sitting in front of pc and be a nerd. I have my gf which do you dream about ;) Haters gonna hate

lol,ofc you did,you said you are more german than me  :facepalm:

better go back to your country

well..it seems you are a newbie cause i posted pics of me here yet maaany months ago,go search in this topic ;D  epic fail kiddo ;D

me? a nerd?  ;D ;D 

YOU are the fat little kid with glasses who need to "brag" with his "gf" here ;D

lol,ofc you did,you said you are more german than me  :facepalm:

better go back to your country

well..it seems you are a newbie cause i posted pics of me here yet maaany months ago,go search in this topic ;D  epic fail kiddo ;D

me? a nerd?  ;D ;D 

YOU are the fat little kid with glasses who need to "brag" with his "gf" here ;D

Tssss we see who is who ;) if im new and u old here see my registration date than we will see ;) and im not a nerd like you hangin 24/7 at warspear and ws forum ;)