Sequence of stunning / silence and mana regeneration.

ZSsolarZS

Hello people?

I'm sorry for the English!

Well what I will be addressing in the topic is about mana regeneration time, stun / silence sequence.

Today we see the growth of the game, the development and changes suffered over the years, and every game that grows undergoes changes ... Today we see that in the arena fights we have equipment and weapons of their own, but it is not always what We see.

With these changes that the game suffered, we have added skill recharge, a growing number of mana regeneration and many stunning skill ... As an example we have today the word of the priest's power, skill that sucks the opponent's mana, Today it is no longer as effective, it has lost its strength due to increased regeneration of mana, time is short and ends up being an unnecessary skill ... Necromancer with nightmares where the time of the skill is great being able to hold one player while killing another , And several other examples knight of death, warlock, druid etc .. Today player is not afraid to run out of mana, regeneration is fast and high. Another point is the stun / silence sequence, there is no need to have an arena equipment today, we have examples, a stunning sequence kills the opponent without him even being able to defend himself ...

I think we have to have new changes in the mechanics of stun sequences, recharge time, mana regeneration, hit percentage ... What do you think, what are your views on the fact? Developers take a new look at the points ...

Hugs and thanks for the space!

That fast mana regeneration is true, word of power isn't effective anymore especialy on casters. Even when they ran out mana as a Priest you still struggle to kill your opponent because of lack damage skill and stun.

And most of Priest skill only 4 yd range, so Priest will certainly get stunned first. And stunned first by Warlock and Druid isn't funny.

Even sometimes BD can ham you faster than you spell armistice on him due 4yd ham bug.

That fast mana regeneration is true, word of power isn't effective anymore especialy on casters. Even when they ran out mana as a Priest you still struggle to kill your opponent because of lack damage skill and stun.

And most of Priest skill only 4 yd range, so Priest will certainly get stunned first. And stunned first by Warlock and Druid isn't funny.

Even sometimes BD can ham you faster than you spell armistice on him due 4yd ham bug.

I remember when this skill used to suck the mana even with the char stopped lol priests used to press 2 or 3 skills during PvP high lvl. This is ridiculous.. they have more 11 another different skills available and should learn how to use them! :nea: Edited by Aкasha

I remember when this skill used to suck the mana even with the char stopped lol priests used to press 2 or 3 skills during PvP high lvl. This is ridiculous.. they have more 11 another different skills available and should learn how to use them! :nea:

I do not agree ... can you explain with skill that can be used and how to base your criticism?

I do not agree ... can you explain with skill that can be used and how to base your criticism?

If you don't know which of the 11 skills you can use in its place or linked to build a combo, you confirm my theory.

There is no criticism, all classes are balanced from time to time and some seem to be stronger than others.

Edited by Aкasha

If you don't know which of the 11 skills you can use in its place or linked to build a combo, you confirm my theory.

There is no criticism, all classes are balanced from time to time and some seem to be stronger than others.

Can you understand what I said? About mana recharge and everything else? ... we all know that no skill is unnecessary, but we also know that the recharge is disproportionate to use, so we are not sek providing an infinite combo ...

Priest is a joke in PvP atm, yet best healer in PvE. Their burns shouldn't have been nerfed, it was challenging to pvp priests now they can't handle the amount of stuns and damage. (necros too btw, they need a buff in pvp imo)

Edited by Gladiator

Priest is a joke in PvP atm, yet best healer in PvE. Their burns shouldn't have been nerfed, it was challenging to pvp priests now they can't handle the amount of stuns and damage. (necros too btw, they need a buff in pvp imo)

Im pretty sure they said they make changes only to improve PvE, developers dont care about PvP.

• 2 weeks later...