Small and useful adjustments

Splendor

I gathered some minor adjustments and easily to be made and that would be very useful.

1º Show under the character name, the shaman heal buff icon. That would be very useful to know the area in which the totem is reaching and to know if you are getting this effect. For example:

totem heal.jpg

Show when the target is affected by 2 or more times by the Silence effect. For example:

silence.jpg

Show what changes in the next level of skil. Time effect, damage, chance to stun, debuff, etc. For example:

skill.jpg

OBS: MORE MINOR FIXES CAN BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE, SO IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OTHER IDEA, PLEASE, EXPLAIN TO ME, AND I WILL TRY MAKE THE SAME AS THESE 3 FIXES. thanks

Edited by SplendorBR

Nice suggestion, I personally think this should be arbitrarily stickied so it can get extra attention from gms just like this topic: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/50106-some-suggestionsfixes-developers-need-to-concern-about/ .Ops wait I'm not a moderator so I can't arbitrarily decide which topics should have more visibility than others.

Edited by nabnecro

I gathered some minor adjustments and easily to be made and that would be very useful.

1º Show under the character name, the shaman heal buff icon. That would be very useful to know the area in which the totem is reaching and to know if you are getting this effect. For example:

attachicon.giftotem heal.jpg

as well as it shows when you are being affected by other skills in PvP or PvE, it seems perfectly possible and also necessary to control the time of skill. The max. area can already be calculated on tests, but I wish it could be shown with complete accuracy no doubt. 

as well as it shows when you are being affected by other skills in PvP or PvE, it seems perfectly possible and also necessary to control the time of skill. The max. area can already be calculated on tests, but I wish it could be shown with complete accuracy no doubt.

and even for the enemies in pvp, i think they dont know what's happening haha

Nice suggestion, I personally think this should be arbitrarily stickied so it can get extra attention from gms just like this topic: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/50106-some-suggestionsfixes-developers-need-to-concern-about/ .Ops wait I'm not a moderator so I can't arbitrarily decide which topics should have more visibility than others.

Shots shots shots

On the double silence part: I think silence, like some other disables/stuns, isn't a stack-able effect, like heal too, the latest effect cancels the previous one. Same with many other skills.

Otherwise I agree on other suggestions, especially the skill progress one.

Edited by Gladiator

On the double silence part: I think silence, like some other disables/stuns, isn't a stack-able effect, like heal too, the latest effect cancels the previous one. Same with many other skills.

Otherwise I agree on other suggestions, especially the skill progress one.

There's no animation for it..

acts just like normal silence

Don't worry, they do. We need these in the game!

i dont think so, bro... the game already has 8 years old, and dont have theses basic things yet... they dont care about our opinion, a mistake from them, because they has an excelent game in hands

i dont think so, bro... the game already has 8 years old, and dont have theses basic things yet... they dont care about our opinion, a mistake from them, because they has an excelent game in hands

If they don't care about our opinion and just implement [stupid] sh*t, that nobody wants, why would people play this game then? No players means no money, no salary, etc. They HAVE to listen to the voice of the community and keep it satisfied, because else players will quit.

If they don't care about our opinion and just implement [stupid] sh*t, that nobody wants, why would people play this game then? No players means no money, no salary, etc. They HAVE to listen to the voice of the community and keep it satisfied, because else players will quit.

we all know that the game are losing players day by day for a lot of things, unbalanced class is one of them... 70% of the people of the game complain about bladedancer for so long, and the developers and gms dont change anything, we lose a lot of players for this = a lot of money for them, incredible :/

• 1 month later...

Show when the target is affected by 2 or more times by the Silence effect.

Fixed ✔✔

Any other problem, you can leave in the comments.

Edited by SplendorBR

I wonder if the developers really read our suggestions...[/size]

Why do you think they dont?

Look at magic spears, look at magic maces

Look at what happened a few updates ago in warspear

There are magic weps, as it is as it is, because of this suggestion:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44755-1h-or-2h-melee-weapon-with-magic-as-first-stat/#entry823327

Dont let your dreams be dreams!

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

haha i love this cute topic name like 

"hey devs just small  tiny little mini changes to make your life more comfortable" xD

well played spledic! 1+

haha i love this cute topic name like 

"hey devs just small  tiny little mini changes to make your life more comfortable" xD

well played spledic! 1+

haha thanks powley  :blush:  :give_rose: