Priest needs NERF

Twobluntz

This is been actually a problem for quiet sometime with me. Priests are waaaay tooo overpowered skill wise. They have a protective shield, can heal, drain your mana &  stun you so you can't attack? WTF is up with this I've never had more trouble dealing with a class & I'm lvl 24 pro barb it's sad when I can't kill a lvl 18 priest because he can run around with all his fancy skills while I'm left chasing around till my hp drops -__- even with all the barb expert skills I still have trouble

this class should be nerfed cause this is pretty ridiculous I'm not the only one who thinks this ether Mc/saken side doesn't even have a class that does that same or even equal to the same thing so why should the elves/chosen get some OP class? you guys wonder why elfs win the wars all the time its because all their classes are made to be invincible while we mc struggle stacking stats & amping armor  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy: 

Again complains on PvP . Priest is not only a PvP character dude , and also why you characterise a lvl 18 weak ? Levels dont mean alot . If you call yourself 'pro' you would have killed him , xD. And do you even know what means a pro ? I dont think so .

You built these weapons to destroy us. Why? Because you are afraid of our gifts. Because we are different. The Legion has always feared that which is different. Well, I'm here to tell you, to tell the world, you're right to fear us! We are the future! We are the ones who will inherit this earth! And anyone who stands in our way will suffer the same fate as these men you see before you! Today was meant to be a display of your power. Instead, I give you a glimpse of the devastation my race can unleash upon yours! Let this be a warning to the world. And to my sentinel brothers and sisters out there, I say this: no more hiding. No more suffering. You have lived in the shadows in shame and fear for too long. Come out. Join me. Fight together in a brotherhood of our kind! A new tomorrow, that starts today!

Get a necro and you wont die to a priest unless you run around like a idiot in elusive.

Get a necro and you wont die to a priest unless you run around like a idiot in elusive.

true but a necro vs priest pvp takes soooo long lol