Cheating Report

if you find someone cheating of this contest go coment at this Topic.

reply this topic: Put Topic Title and Nickname and dont forget add screenshoot.  ;)

Yeah some people think that we and the admins are dumbs or something, just a reverse google search and found a lot of stolen draws.

Anyway i know this was goin to happen because they did it in every drawn contest XD.

I searched mine, and mine only can be found on the interweb. Good luck to anyone who tries to accuse me of cheating ;)

Small reference to the Inheritance Cycle, but Sundavar means in that language kind of something like Shade.

Edited by Nosotraes

So sad such a sweet contest no one actually puts effort into it just tryn to cheat :

Hey! I'm busy creating a huge part of lore, if my boss wins, so don't accuse anyone here that they don't put effort in the contest. Because some of us actually do, me included.

hahaha I find it funny how so many people are trying to "boost" their win its like dude just chill back and let the crowd love ya :spiteful:

Some players here are not their own work they just get some idea in the internet even the skill lol.no orginality..they don't even put too much effort.. I see some players and I could see they have their own originality and creative mind.

why my boss not posted in Facebook page?

because this art looks like "not so original" = "taken from the internet"

You sure, R0land? It seems I can't find that pic on the internet.

I'm also checking, if everything is ok picture will be added. Standard procedure.

Or maybe there's a handmade version of this drawing.

r0land please do not accuse without a proff, how if they professionals in editing?  ::) 

r0land please do not accuse without a proff, how if they professionals in editing?  : :) 

am I accusing someone? I am just saying that this boss isn't added to our facebook because it doesn't look like an original image.

Now I need some time to check.

Some people draw waaaaaaaaay to good lol.

yep, but, as you can see, a lot of people trying to make in easier way.

That's true:/ But even more people have original drawings, right?

absolutely, I'm very glad that we have a lot of cool participants.

yep, but, as you can see, a lot of people trying to make in easier way.

as you can see roland ive busted acouple of em just  by a simple google search :f but how do we get on the facebook page??

Whats really the point of this? Most of bosses not following the rules so why many complaints. U know from urself u dont follow the rules. There was a boss in warspear fb page used auto likes. But his boss did not follow the rules(fact: Mostly boss don't follow the rules..)its unfair to the others who give too much effort (what I mean effort they draw it with color, idea and skills) so funny, many players so greedy. Dont get me wrong but U better post on fb what is right.