Jaalax, Taker of Worlds

GRAAv

Jalaax, Taker Of Worlds.

Created by Graav.

:diablo: Jalaax, A malicious sleeping entity from in between the worlds. Kept imprison by Garaan himself in fear of the cataclysmic events to come. Scrolls from the catacombs say the awakening of Jalaax is the end of suns, the end of days. Bringing malice upon the souls of all those who inhabit the Lands Of Arinar.  On wings of black rotting death Jalaax flies devouring every living entity in its wake until the world is converted back to the empty darkness which it was birthed. :diablo:

Jalaax's Spec's

HP: 3.5m

Mana: 1000

Mana Regen. 100

Base DMG. 450

Magic DMH. 400

Jalaax's Behaviour

Uses Physical Damage upon his first stage of combat up until 1.5m hp after which Jalaax take's flight which is the (2nd Stage) of combat at this point melee damage is not as effective as it was. Jalaax start's to use magic damage instead of Physical Damage.  When Jalaax is in flight his magic defense is lowered at this point enabling magic user's to cause more damage. Players will fight Jalaax until he drops down to 5m HP at this point you enter the (3rd Stage) of combat. This stage of combat is similar to the first Jalaax has landed again except Jalaax can Rage (which gives him increase physical damage) & Stun foes for a couple seconds. :crazy:

Jalaax has the abilities to Fear all foes with in a radius up until the (2nd Stage).

If a player Critical-hit Jalaax too many times. Jalaax will use a bone shield only penetrated by Minion Attacks (Jalaax can target Minion at this point).

Wow glad you stick to MC side ;) but that sounds crazy players will have to keep on their toes @_@ can't wait hope you win bro!!!

tht someone needs to use Editor to put his signature into the picture ,instead signing it per Hand :P?

Cool pic tho

If it comes down to it I will draw my chars name & server on it in person even take a picture of me & the picture I drew I used the editor for a signature on the drawing  cause I honestly didn't want to ruin this picture I spent 3 hours to draw  :P Sorry I'm a OCD artist :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  ty for feed back tho

If it comes down to it I will draw my chars name & server on it in person even take a picture of me & the picture I drew I used the editor for a signature on the drawing  cause I honestly didn't want to ruin this picture I spent 3 hours to draw  :P Sorry I'm a OCD artist :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  ty for feed back tho

ofc xD so draw ur signature on another piece of paper :,D and put it next to ur picture! or is this also ruining ur picture :D?

ur welcome :)

ofc xD so draw ur signature on another piece of paper :,D and put it next to ur picture! or is this also ruining ur picture :D?

You read my mind  :)

OK Ok hold up just so I can make all of you happy lemme do what the lovely pow powley said ;)

yea real artist always puts signature on the same paper... 

try putting ur signature on the sketch...

check my post 'Farov The Cursed', I have added pics as I draw... showing progress... 

Ur pic is too good to be true and that edited signature is too suspicous

yea real artist always puts signature on the same paper... 

try putting ur signature on the sketch...

check my post 'Farov The Cursed', I have added pics as I draw... showing progress... 

If you can read I'm not gonna write my characters name on my drawing & ruin it I actually like this drawing ~ as powley said tho

WP_20150526_002.jpg

haters need more proof? I'm sorry I went to a art school & know how to draw  :crazy:

yeah put ur sig on a piece of paper on the drawing to prove you really drew that if you did I love you :crazy:

Meh if it is take from net will be found i guess .. so no worries :) 

If you can read I'm not gonna write my characters name on my drawing & ruin it I actually like this drawing ~ as powley said tho

attachicon.gifWP_20150526_002.jpg

haters need more proof? I'm sorry I went to a art school & know how to draw  :crazy:

I love you : :give_rose:

Hey u wrote boss goes to 3rd stage when it goes down 5m HP, did u mean 0.5m HP? Cz boss with 3.5m HP cant goto 5m

I ment 500k hp in 3rd stage my bad :crazy:  but thank you everyone i hope I win i wanna use thsoe Mcoins to boost my guild & hopefully maybe get US servers first spawn suit :D

Besides the drawing I love the story honestly tryed my best to fit it in to the warspear history I was thinking this boss could have a quest to unlock him involing garaans prison & going through catacombs for history to defeat him :)

Besides the drawing I love the story honestly tryed my best to fit it in to the warspear history I was thinking this boss could have a quest to unlock him involing garaans prison & going through catacombs for history to defeat him :)

sounds complex :dirol: :

This boss was named after me .XD . Graav u lazy boy.lol

HAHAHA yes malax you have boss worthy name Jaalax will be know secretly as malax's evil brother enemy to deathgodz ;D

attachicon.gifWP_20150526_002.jpg

handwriting doesn't match with the drawing :D :D :P and we can print the pic that is simple :D it seems so unreal btw.. :D wow

handwriting doesn't match with the drawing :D :D :P and we can print the pic that is simple :D it seems so unreal btw.. :D wow

handwriting doesnt match the drawing? wtf gtfo if you can't post something positive