Jaalax, Taker of Worlds

GRAAv

Hey, I have a question.

It's drawn with pencil, then why are pens laying next to it?

It looks great, even too great for a contest of this size. Seriously, if you've drawn it, mad props, but the fact that tools don't quite fit made me suspicious.

Hey, I have a question.

It's drawn with pencil, then why are pens laying next to it?

It looks great, even too great for a contest of this size. Seriously, if you've drawn it, mad props, but the fact that tools don't quite fit made me suspicious.

Read the first 5-6 posts, he used pens just to write his name to confirm that he actually drew that

Read the first 5-6 posts, he used pens just to write his name to confirm that he actually drew that

I've seen that, but in the first screenshot he has only a pen visible, but he didn't use it for anything in the drawing.

There is also that weird "cut-off" on the left side visible on second screenshot, which is really peculiar.

It's just weird. Even if he didn't draw it himself, it's not against the rules to get a friend or family member to draw for you. I'm just curious.

Edited by Azebu

I've seen that, but in the first screenshot he has only a pen visible, but he didn't use it for anything in the drawing.

There is also that weird "cut-off" on the left side visible on second screenshot, which is really peculiar.

It's just weird. Even if he didn't draw it himself, it's not against the rules to get a friend or family member to draw for you. I'm just curious.

Hmm, there is indeed a fade beside the pen on the left side.

Well, He has his boss' name as the title of his topic, he has the boss' story as well as its description of behaviour & skills over a map, and he provided an illustration / drawing. I think there is no violation with the contest's conditions and for me he is still qualified.

Oh and sir Azebu..

It happens to be that there are no criticisms occurring by my entry.

Can I have your thoughts with my work, please?

You know, for my improvements *grin*

Hoping to see your comment, good sire..

Good luck to sir GRAAv, by the way.

Hoping you great fortune once more. *salute*

*vanishes*

Edited by Vera_Z

Uh yeah I can re up the the pic if you want the weird off sketch is because I didn't have full room to sketch the wings so I just cut them off like they were fading out as for the pen thats what I used it a fancy grey ink pen I traced over my original pencil sketch to make it look like the pencil was the dark shading so the main aspect of the drawing would be more bold so it looks like hes coming at ya. As for azebu no disrespect stop following me around on the forums and criticizing everything I post go find something better to do I'm getting sick of this back & forth nonsense.

Wow amazing drawing I'm impressed! Very good job!! :)

Thanks!! didn't know the famous red bird was so attractive irl :blush:

Uh yeah I can re up the the pic if you want the weird off sketch is because I didn't have full room to sketch the wings so I just cut them off like they were fading out as for the pen thats what I used it a fancy grey ink pen I traced over my original pencil sketch to make it look like the pencil was the dark shading so the main aspect of the drawing would be more bold so it looks like hes coming at ya. As for azebu no disrespect stop following me around on the forums and criticizing everything I post go find something better to do I'm getting sick of this back & forth nonsense.

I have better things to do than follow people around to instigate fights.

Well, with this cleared up, no problem.

I have better things to do than follow people around to instigate fights.

Well, with this cleared up, no problem.

thank you ::) :blush:

your drawing is pretty badass i was thinkin about all of them and i was like omg urs looks exactly like the Lynch from adventure time :D not saying you copied anything just made me laugh if u think about it anyone else see a resemblance still very detailed artwork good luck graav

your drawing is pretty badass i was thinkin about all of them and i was like omg urs looks exactly like the Lynch from adventure time :D not saying you copied anything just made me laugh if u think about it anyone else see a resemblance still very detailed artwork good luck graav

Well in some aspects i like how other people see different things because even if Jaalax looks like another form of evil. He is overall the biggest form of darkness himself. Evil has many faces. Thanks tho!