New Totem Talent

гробовая тишина.png Silence of the Grave

When an enemy is within the area of the “Totem of Weakness” skill effect for 7 sec., the negative effect "Mute" is additionally applied to him, until he leaves the area of the skill effect.

Time has passed since new update so many unlocked all the juicy talents of every class and ... anyone want to talk about this ?

I don't know but to me this skill seems pretty unfair as it affects ALL enemies in a big range.

We all know that massive "guild vs guild" ( even on 1v1 ) fights lasts a lot , especially with the "globe vs globe" at the start of it , it is really easy to get these 7 seconds passed and permanent mute everyone, as it is NOT easy to leave the area against : Chieftains area cc, Warlocks area cc, Shaman area cc, bleeding-tick dmgs that slow u down, ecc...

I would suggest to make it at least " player-numbered" where it affects only an amount of players and this way having just 1/2 shamans can't solo-help the massive fights

I would like to know from where this come from ? 

4 hours ago, SaltyCoffe said:

having just 1/2 shamans can't solo-help the massive fights

Do we play a same game ? I have not seen as shaman player, that 1/2 shamans can perma mute whole guild during GvG. 

I would suggest to check how original Weakness totem works. 

Edited by pawned

24 minutes ago, pawned said:

I would like to know from where this come from ? 

Do we play a same game ? I have not seen a shaman player, that 1/2 shamans can perma mute whole guild during GvG. 

I would suggest to check how original Weakness totem works. 

I mean it literally says ; "after 7 sec in zone permanent mute to all players until you leave " and that would be a 7 second mute before totem debuff falls off . 

Ok, maybe it's not broken but still , affecting ALL players seems a bit too much , that's why I said to make it "player-based" debuff as every other skill in game ( at least to my knowledge )

Edited by SaltyCoffe

8 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

I mean it literally says ; "after 7 sec in zone permanent mute to all players until you leave " and that would be a 7 second mute before totem debuff falls off . 

Ok, maybe it's not broken but still , affecting ALL players seems a bit too much , that's why I said to make it "player-based" debuff as every other skill in game ( at least to my knowledge )

Where is the part where it says "affecting ALL"? In simple language.. If you're affected by it you'll get silenced.. 6 people can be affected by the totem and that's the limit meaning 6 people will be silenced if they don't resist.. I suggest you read the original weakness totem description. Because the talent only adds silence to it. 

2 minutes ago, just Ryan said:

Where is the part where it says "affecting ALL"? In simple language.. If you're affected by it you'll get silenced.. 6 people can be affected by the totem and that's the limit meaning 6 people will be silenced if they don't resist.. I suggest you read the original weakness totem description. Because the talent only adds silence to it. 

Very well said <3 

Edited by pawned

14 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Mute is only additional "Thing" to weakness totem. Its not changing how whole skills works. Weakness totem at 4/4 is affecting 6ppl. 

image.png.e618db3dc8b407b6a436c44fcd54d298.png

3 minutes ago, pawned said:

Mute is only additional "Thing" to weakness totem. Its not changing how whole skills works. Weakness totem at 4/4 is affecting 6ppl. 

image.png.e618db3dc8b407b6a436c44fcd54d298.png

Ah okay so it works with the debuff not just the area, thanks for letting me know .

Judging just by the talent it talks about area so thought would be an all players debuff

PS: There is no need to be rude i just didn't know that it was based on the players getting the original debuff :SK22_5:

6 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Ah okay so it works with the debuff not just the area, thanks for letting me know .

Judging just by the talent it talks about area so thought would be an all players debuff

PS: There is no need to be rude i just didn't know that it was based on the players getting the original debuff :SK22_5:

I like to be rude when they're spreading lies about my class, no offense :pirate:I would quote of someone else saying shaman totem can crit so it's fair bm can crit-heal on tree as well but everytime I hear it just makes me laugh to that big nerfguy who didnt know it :2Thumbs:

PS: There is no need to be rude i just didn't know that it was based on the players getting the original debuff 

This game and especialy ELF players forced me to be Rude to them. Unfortunately there is no other way when it comes to this.

3 minutes ago, pawned said:

This game and especialy ELF players forced me to be Rude to them. Unfortunately there is no other way when it comes to this.

Proud of you, son!

3 hours ago, Drakoslayd said:

I would truthfully like to see more totems for shaman

how about a totem that randomly spawn one of the three totems the shaman has for few seconds :t9:

I don't see a problem. A shaman that works their butt off to get a talent for their favorite skill to make it stronger. So what it hits all targets. Get some resist, use resist pots. It's 2023 Warspear. We have many stat advantages resources. Get good.

Edited by Shadowmon

54 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

I don't see a problem. A shaman that works their butt off to get a talent for their favorite skill to make it stronger. So what it hits all targets. Get some resist, use resist pots. It's 2023 Warspear. We have many stat advantages resources. Get good.

Why be rude on a closed forum discussion that was already solved:crocoduck:

PS : resist doesn't work against the talent anyway ( don't know if you can actually resist the starting buff @pawned ? )

Edited by SaltyCoffe

6 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Why be rude on a closed forum discussion that was already solved:crocoduck:

PS : resist doesn't work against the talent anyway ( don't know if you can actually resist the starting buff @pawned ? )

There's a counter for everything. Didn't meant to be rude if you think I was. 

You can resist both things from it (Weakness totem debuff and Mute as well)

32 minutes ago, pawned said:

You can resist both things from it (Weakness totem debuff and Mute as well)

Strange interaction, I thought that the mute was just an automatic thing as soon as the clock started on the weakness debuff:crocoduck:

2 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Strange interaction, I thought that the mute was just an automatic thing as soon as the clock started on the weakness debuff:crocoduck:

Well yeah, it kinda sucks waiting 7s for it to apply. Hope there will be adjustments to it and the way how it works.