Things that need to be changed on warspear

AlexGr1333

ok I am writing this I am xxbluexx people know me as Alexfchaos.I am making this post because guild buffs should be removed first of all cuz ahm few guilds are high level so new players can't join and also that way few people get the buffs and less people getting needed on guilds so,I suggest that guild buffs should be removed.Also there is one more thing that drop rate should be also increased and that way I believe warspear will get more popular cuz rn 180players active/day that's not active at all.Don't you agree that this game has failures in it.This game would be way more popular and 1 more thing is that mcoin items we should be getting them through game and not buy spending money on the game.Those things need to change.

Yea I made a post similar to this on my older forum account back then. They don't reply, but these braindead admins and old players still don't get it. 

"WaRsPeAr GoTtA mAkE mOnEy ToO":dumb1: DER DER DERP

Edited by Shadowmon

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2023 at 11:15 AM, AlexGr1333 said:

ok I am writing this I am xxbluexx people know me as Alexfchaos.I am making this post because guild buffs should be removed first of all cuz ahm few guilds are high level so new players can't join and also that way few people get the buffs and less people getting needed on guilds so,I suggest that guild buffs should be removed.Also there is one more thing that drop rate should be also increased and that way I believe warspear will get more popular cuz rn 180players active/day that's not active at all.Don't you agree that this game has failures in it.This game would be way more popular and 1 more thing is that mcoin items we should be getting them through game and not buy spending money on the game.Those things need to change.

Guild skills are the least of the problem, lack of content drive's old players away, new player's  face reputation wall, xp wall, and lack of proper starting gear, and if somehow you get to avoundil then you need to face the pvp zones between towns imagen you quest and some 32lvl come and one shout you, and and if somehow by some miracle you still play and reach 32 lvl you probably will want to join big guild but big guilds want pvp set and you wonder how to get pvp set and by some asking and searching you find you need to join arena and earn arena points, you dmd arena you go in, you get matched agenst full arena awards max amped ppl you die litterly when they look at you, you go out you get 31 ap you are happy cuz maybe you can collect ap no matter win or lose you go to arena shop you see 1 armor cost 31k ap and weapon cost 87k ap you throw the phone and regret your life choices.

Thats why there are no new players, as for the old ones most quit play cuz game is boring or there friends stop play, and all 180 ppl you see per day(which to tbh is amazingly alot knowing the state of the game) are either people who log 20-30mins per day to help guild and whiles and no lifers who cant quit due to addiction or investing too much into the game.

This game have alot of failures but devs don't care cuz they can just milk whiles and nolifers by doing the minimal, its your typical f2p game no days.

在2023/4/19下午5:50,coldravens说:

公会技能是最不重要的问题,缺乏内容驱动的老玩家离开,新玩家的面孔声誉墙,xp墙以及缺乏适当的起步装备,而且,如果您以某种方式到达avoundil,那么您需要面对城镇之间的pvp区域,您可以想象自己的任务,并且有32级的人来喊您,如果不知何故,你仍然玩并达到32级,你可能会会想加入大公会,但大公会想要pvp套装,你想知道如何获得pvp套装,通过一些询问和搜索,你发现你需要加入竞技场并获得竞技场积分,你进去的dmd竞技场,你会得到匹配的机构全竞技场大奖,当他们看着你的时候,你会乱扔垃圾,你出去你得到31个ap你很高兴cuz也许你可以收集ap不管赢还是输你去竞技场商店你看到1装甲成本31k ap和武器成本87k ap你扔手机,后悔你的生活选择。

这就是为什么没有新玩家的原因,因为老玩家最不喜欢玩cuz游戏很无聊或者有朋友停止玩,您每天看到的所有180人 (对于tbh来说,非常了解游戏状态)要么是每天记录20-30分钟来帮助公会和其他人的人,要么是没有因为上瘾而无法戒烟的人,要么是在游戏中投入过多的人。

这个游戏有很多失败、但是开发人员不在乎、因为他们可以通过做最少的事情来挤奶、这是你典型的f2p游戏。

tttttruth guy