MCoin popups

Defi

Should these pop-ups be adressed?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should these pop-ups be adressed?

• Yes
    • No

Before you decide to brush this away again with a little joke about how hot headed some people commenting on these posts are, I'd like to just remind you that knowingly misleading consumers into false purchase of goods is actually a clear breach of EU trade guidelines, something that must be adhered to if a party wishes to make sales in any country considered part of the EU, be that online, stock or imports. Now can you please deal with the issue in the next update instead of trying to bluff that its perfectly reasonable..

PS;  I have used search bar, two posts have been locked and two more have no official reply (mainly because one was just one of those egomaniacs that want everyone whos ever wronged them dead- something actually quoted. . :facepalm:)

I really like this game and I firmly believe that there's no need for this underhandness because by adding the new equipment in intervals youre insuring that people need to amp their equipment anyway, thus creating the need for MCoins (although im pretty sure you knew this anyway)

Please don't make me loose my faith

if i can say so, a confirmation screen after the player click to buy something would be enough.

just don't make the "confirmation button" stay exactly where the "buy button" is.

the "buy button" suddenly appearing where the "menu button" is at is what causes most of the problems on this subject.

Even if you scripted in that you had to tap the item and THEN buy the goods you could get away with it, the problem at the minute is just the misleading way that its placed on the screen

Roland, can we get some sort of answer. Throw us a bone here, the button to buy coins is right where you press 75% of the time. I can imagine tens-of thousands of accidental purchases happened like this. Most of the time you are just pressing the screen. I've probably bought at least 15 unity pots like this and a few glad pots. I want to wait for special.  Not get ripped off.

He posted on the other topic about this, "Guys, please, just pay attention to this kind of messages, don't rush into battle and remain calm"

>> http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=115897.15

lol .... remain calm when you scam money from us wow. Is there any where were i can report this game ?... because this is clearly a scam, and gm dont seem bothered about it? wow thats pretty funny

He posted on the other topic about this, "Guys, please, just pay attention to this kind of messages, don't rush into battle and remain calm"

>> http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=115897.15

Do you, personally, believe that that response is adequate? I don't..

No I dont either. I think they need to remove that crap altogether. I have misclicked and purchased stuff many times as well. It's very discouraging. I try to not have any mcoin leftover from my purchases so if i click it nothing happens.

They r never remove that....because time is money for them (and for me)....welcome to warspear online

Yo, Defi! I agree to 100%. I almost never play now. Why? Because I think warspear online is boring, but the main reason is that Aigrind doesn't just have in app-purchases, which I am fine with,  they have to shove them up your anus constantly to make it 100% clear that you know you could get pro in a few minutes if you spew out some cash. It's pretty shameless.

Yo, Defi! I agree to 100%. I almost never play now. Why? Because I think warspear online is boring, but the main reason is that Aigrind doesn't just have in app-purchases, which I am fine with,  they have to shove them up your anus constantly to make it 100% clear that you know you could get pro in a few minutes if you spew out some cash. It's pretty shameless.

Hey Delta  :yahoo: and youre absolutely right; like I said earlier, there's a difference between deception and advertisement (quite an obvious one actually) and these pop ups cross it

If u want a worthy reason i can give u one, u see this is not only about advertising its about hacking also, believe it or not there is programs than copies your onscreen clicks and mimics them back, this will enable people to auto lvl up without even doing anything thus auto questing, but when an mcoin purchase randomly appears on their screens it messes up with their mimic and that is 1 of the reasons why this was made up.. It wont be removed and its not that bad when u get used to it, stop rage clicking quests, keep calm n quest  :friends:

Quote r0land:

Guys, please, just pay attention to this kind of messages, don't rush into battle and remain calm