Reaction on update

Santa Claus

At last balance it was stated that devs saw interest in magic build and now they just killed whole build by making curse useless. It was already hard to make it work and it is only way to do dmg in magic build since dks cant do auto attack with magic dmg . Skill is already now easily avoidable and it doesnt do insane dmg if we compare it to other charatchers . Even barb with 1h does  more dmg with autos as dk does with curse. Dk rn needed more dmg not less . Nerfing curse is killing whole build. I like buff in dark shield and aoe silence . Sharp shadow is nice in physical build but thats it . If this dont change we will be  left with just physical build.

I don't understand this further nerf to Curse on PvE. Understandable in PvP, since Sharp Shadow has got 100% chance to stun. 

Itd not understandable in both scenarios . Do u know how perfectly u need to play it to make best use of it . Only newbies stay inside curse dmg zone bcs they dont know what it does. And meanwhile there are chars that does same dmg with auto attacks than dk with curse

Knights Curse is a skill that is supposed to deal damage but it ended up as a crappy area denial skill. Only useful for pve and maybe Seals 

20 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

At last balance it was stated that devs saw interest in magic build and now they just killed whole build by making curse useless. It was already hard to make it work and it is only way to do dmg in magic build since dks cant do auto attack with magic dmg . Skill is already now easily avoidable and it doesnt do insane dmg if we compare it to other charatchers . Even barb with 1h does  more dmg with autos as dk does with curse. Dk rn needed more dmg not less . Nerfing curse is killing whole build. I like buff in dark shield and aoe silence . Sharp shadow is nice in physical build but thats it . If this dont change we will be  left with just physical build.

Sharp Shadow deals magical dmg bro

6 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Did u read what changed ? It will have 100% stun and heal will be based on max hp

It still doesn't mean the damage changed to physical lol

I think you meant it Sharp Shadow will be better for tank builds

Edited by Khrone

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

I just said it will be nice in physical build thats it .

But why would you use a magical dmg dealing skill on a physical build? Just for the healing?  

There are better defensive skills for that, like Secret Reserves, Blood Protection, etc.

20% from max hp with buff is like 2k+ in arena + 100% stun . 

Kinda nerfed heal to magic dk with 2h in term of heal but since most chars have shield and dmg reduction skill its good

Noq problem with magic dk is that it wont have any dmg . In my opinion curse was pretty much balanced since to do dmg we needed to keep enemy there now its impossible to keep enemy  in any other scenario that isnt 1v1 . And dmg on all skills is decreased. Dk does like 300 dmg every 3 sec with 2h in pvp which is useless . And we dont have magic dmg on armor items and that mean after this update magic dk will be unplayable.

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

Noq problem with magic dk is that it wont have any dmg . In my opinion curse was pretty much balanced since to do dmg we needed to keep enemy there now its impossible to keep enemy  in any other scenario that isnt 1v1 . And dmg on all skills is decreased. Dk does like 300 dmg every 3 sec with 2h in pvp which is useless . And we dont have magic dmg on armor items and that mean after this update magic dk will be unplayable.

Well- you can pull the enemy into the fire but yeah- magic damage dk is now useless in terms of damage. Though dk shouldn't be a support tank but a aoe dmg tank instead. 

I do think Knights Curse fire should actually "burn" the enemies by causing enemies to catch on fire. 

developers wants to  nerf magic dk a bit and buff physical dk,but they nerf magic dks  dmg which is the key of that build,and they doesnt give physical dk necessary buffs(speed and pene),physical dk mainly use auto attack in pvp ,enhanced phy dmg on hurricane doesnt matters.

new sharpshadow and silence is good ,but dk still needs more essential buffs to match pvp requires

C'mon, guys, it's not that bad, Dark Shield now counts with all of DK's physical defense, including buffs  

Note: my set is +1 and i wasn't using a shield, only a defense scroll and Aura of Hatred 4/4

Screenshot_20221219-104309_Warspear Online [Test].jpg

Spoiler

Official Server comparison (no buffs though):

356539590_Screenshot_20221219-105046_WarspearOnline.thumb.jpg.61ccaf8ea99c66790d1122149dfe0568.jpg

Edited by Khrone

• 9 months later...

Even now with the branch talent tree on cursed zone, can be missed… you can maximize that with stunning the oponent, so its stays on the zone…maybe we should focusing on stun?(mdmg dk)